Crushes and Interruptions

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

The next day, Eunhyuk and Donghae went to SMent to formulate their upcoming dance choreography for their Super Show 3. They saw their fellow idols, SNSD, pass by. Eunhyuk smiled and waved at them as well as Donghae. They saw the lot of them giggling and pinching Hyoyeon on the waist.

"Hey what’s up girls~" smiled Eunhyuk.

"Annyeong Haseyo~" beamed Donghae.

"Annyeong Oppas!" greeted the other girls. Taeyeon pinched Hyoyeon on the waist.

"Annyeong Eunhyuk Oppa~" said a blushing Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk smiled once again as he went inside the practice room with Donghae.

"You like him a lot don’t you?" chuckled Sunny.

"Shhhhh... It’s supposed to be a secret..." laughed Sooyoung.

Hyoyeon blushed and raised her eyebrow pretending not to be fazed by their teasing. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

"You can’t deny it girl~" said Yoona. Yuri nodded beside her and pinched her waist. "Its written all over your face!" she giggled.

"I really don’t know what you’re talking about..." said Hyoyeon.”Yah! Were already late for practice! Let’s hurry!" she said and ran after Taeyeon and Jessica who were walking ahead of them.

"Tsk tsk... Such denial..." chuckled Tiffany. "But it’s really obvious..."

"I heard that Eunhyuk Oppa is in love with somebody else..." sighed Seohyun. Sunny and Yoona looked at her. "Chincha? He is? Where did you hear that?"

Seohyun pouted. "I just heard it from my husband..."

Meanwhile, you were still sleeping so peacefully and you didnt notice that it was already 10AM. You lazily stretched out your limbs when you woke up. You calmly checked your phone for the time. Your eyes went wide as you gazed at the screen. Your classes start at 8AM.

"Oh bucket full of..." you muttered. (I am so dead!)

You scurried as you prepared yourself for school. You panicked since you would do a report on Greco Roman Architecture at exactly 11:30AM. It is scheduled to be your Final Exam for the term.

"WaaahhhhhH!" you panicked as you searched your room for your Portable Hard Disk. Your files are stored in it and you didnt have the chance to recopy it into a Compact Disc.

You spotted it lying under your bedside drawer. You picked it up and stuffed it inside your bag.

(I’m in so much trouble...) you thought and ran downstairs. You accidentally slipped on the stairs and came tumbling down as you landed flatly on your with a loud thud.

(AN: XDDD this happened to me too before when I was hurrying~ LO~OL...)

In the living room, Siwon was calmly reading his novel when a loud noise distracted him. He curiously went towards the hall to investigate. He stifled his laughter when he found you glaring at the stairs and rubbing your sore behind. 

"OOooowwwW...." you groaned as you rubbed your .

He furrowed his eyebrows in concern as he walked towards you.

"________-ah?" he asked. You turned around and smiled weakly at him. "Gwaenchana? Did you bruise yourself?" he asked and placed his hand on your shoulder. You smiled and shook your head.

"I’m fine Oppa... I was just... oh fiddlesticks..." you remembered your report again and started to panic. You ran towards the door and found out that it was raining really hard.

"Oh great! Just great... It’s just what I need..." you sighed. Siwon noticed you left your bag lying on the floor.

"______-ah!" he called. "You forgot your bag..." he said and dusted it as he returned it to you. You thanked him and glanced outside.

"Are you late?" he asked worriedly. He noticed your panicked state. You sighed and nodded. "I have a report in 30 minutes..." you glanced on the ceiling and sighed.”Im doomed..." you muttered to yourself.

"I can drive you to school if you want~" Siwon offered. Your eyes lit up in hope as you thanked him with a breathtaking hug.

"OPPA!!! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!" you cheered. Siwon chuckled and motioned you to follow him.

Siwon drove you to school within 15 minutes. You had another 15 minutes more to spare before your actual report.

"Thank you very much Oppa!" you said.  Siwon smiled and poked your nose.

"Its no problem at all~" he said. You gave him two thumbs up. "You’re really my life saver!" you smiled.

Siwon pointed at the school clock. "You’re report?" he noted. You mentally cursed and dashed towards your classroom.

"Bye Oppa!" you waved as you ran with all your might.

Siwon chuckled to himself as he drove back home. (Aigoo... She is so cute...) he shook his head smiling as he went inside the living room.

Shindong noticed him smiling to himself. "Yah! Siwon-ah~" he called out but Siwon was not listening. He called him louder for three more times and eventually Siwon noticed him. He just smiled and waved at Shindong as he went towards his room.

Shindong made a WTF face. (How come he's acting weird...) he thought and dismissed it as he saw Hangeng exit the kitchen.

"Yah~ Hangeng Hyung!" he called out. Hangeng smiled and walked over to him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Were having a dance routine mesh up later at the SMent practice room..." he noted.”Hyukkie and Donghae are already there..." Hangeng nodded and went to his room.

"It’s an hour from now!" added Shindong before Hangeng could close his door. "Zhoumi will drive us!"

Hangeng did an okay-gotcha sign with his hands as he entered his own room.

You had just finished with your report and luckily you had enough time to spare all thanks to Siwon.

You smiled and reminded yourself to thank him later on. You were snapped out from your thoughts when you felt somebody hug your neck.

"UNNIE!!!"

You turned around and smiled. You haven’t heard from Sohyun since the concert and it was nice hearing her lively voice again.

"Sohyun-sshi!!!" you hugged her. "I missed you~"

Sohyun giggled and sat down beside you. "I missed you tons too!" she said.

You were both talking for a while when you suddenly received a text message coming from Nichkhun.

"... and then I told my Oppa about you~" said Sohyun. "I think he couldn’t wait until he meets you~" she giggled but you were not listening.

You smiled and glanced at your phone screen. It flashed the name "Sarang~"

// Love~ Can I pick you up from school today? -Sarang //

You smiled and replied back.

// Sure its definitely alright~ Ill meet you in the school garden~ I’m here sitting with Sohyun~//

You were too engrossed in texting Nichkhun that you forgot about Sohyun. She waved her hand in front of your face and you snapped your attention towards her.

"Unnie~ you look like your in love~" she giggled. "You are aren’t you?" she poked your shoulder.

"Can you tell?" you whispered. Sohyun nodded. "I just have this feeling~" she said. "Can you tell me who it is?"

"You can meet him in a little bit~" you smiled. "He's coming to pick me up today~"

Meanwhile, in the Music Department. Kyuhyun was sitting all by himself in the corner of the classroom. He glanced at Ryeowook who was busy helping his group mates for their presentation. 

"Oppa~" he heard someone said behind him.

Kyuhyun turned around to see his classmate holding up a red parcel.

"Kyuhyun Oppa~ this is for you~" she said.

Kyuhyun smiled at her and was about to take the gift when he heard her say something.

"Please accept my love~" she whispered. Kyuhyun stopped. He sighed and just held her hand.

"I’m so sorry..." he said and looked at her in the eyes.”But I can’t accept your love..."

The girl blinked and felt tears flow from her cheeks. "Is it because im ugly..." she muttered softly. Kyuhyun shook his head and wiped the tears of her eyes.

"Aneyo... You’re beautiful just the way you are..." he said. "It’s just that..."

The girl sat down beside him. Kyuhyun smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"I am already in love with someone else..." he said. The girl bit her lip and nodded. She still placed the gift in front of Kyuhyun.

"This is still for you Oppa..." she whispered.”The girl you love is lucky..." she smiled. Kyuhyun sighed and thanked her for the gift.

(... The guy she loves is lucky too...) he thought to himself.

Meanwhile, in the school garden. Nichkhun arrived. He glanced around looking for you. He couldn’t spot you until he heard a loud laughter which he recognized quickly.

You had just said a funny quote you heard from Heechul to Sohyun. You clamped your hand in your mouth to stop yourself from laughing because of Sohyun's high pitched laughter.

"Wheh? Heechul Oppa said that?" Sohyun laughed. "He is really funny!"

Nichkhun slowly walked towards you and Sohyun. He stood behind Sohyun's back and waved at you.

You saw Nichkhun waving at you and doing a peace sign above Sohyun's head. You smiled and waved back. Sohyun snapped her gaze from you and turned around.

"OPPA!?" she gasped when she saw Nichkhun smiling. "What are you doing here?" she pursed her lips.

You bit your lip and glanced at Nichkhun. He smiled at Sohyun and walked towards you and gave you a hug. Sohyun's eyes widened.

"Waaah~ Unnie!" she gave you a thumbs up. "You got together with my Oppa!" she said. "I was supposed to introduce you to them but this is even better!"

Nichkhun laughed and remembered that Sohyun was the one who told him where you are. "Sohyun-ah~ Thanks for telling me where ______ is by the way~" he said. Sohyun shook her head smiling.

"Its no problem Oppa~" she said. She suddenly glanced at you curiously. "I’m not going to interrogate you on how you met..." she grinned.

Nichkhun looked at you and chuckled. You looked at Sohyun and sweat dropped. You didnt like the look on her face. It clearly says ill-definitely-ask-you-later.

"Love~ you ready to go?" he asked. You nodded and went with him towards the parking lot after saying goodbye to Sohyun.

You suddenly received another text message but this time, it’s from Siwon.

// ______-ah~ Do you need a ride home? - Siwon ^^ //

"Who is that?" asked Nichkhun as he started the car. You smiled at him.

"It’s just Siwon Oppa" you said. Nichkhun glanced at you.

"What does Hyung want?" asked Nichkhun.

// Oppa~ Thanks for asking but Nichkhun already picked me up from school~ See you later ~//

You replied back and faced Nichkhun. "Oppa just wants to know if I need a ride home." you smiled. ”He was the one who drove me to school this morning~” you said. Nichkhun smiled and looked at you.

"He is so kind isn’t he?" he said. You nodded. You both heard his phone ringing.

You noticed that Nichkhun suddenly stopped the car. He picked up his phone and answered it.

"Hello?" he said.

"Mmm? What?" he furrowed his eyebrow. "You mean now?" he asked.

You looked at him curiously. (I wonder who that is...) you thought.

"but..." he paused.”Ok... Ok... Ill be there in 15 minutes..." he said and hung up.

"Pshhh... so troublesome..." he muttered then glanced at you.

"Who called?" you curiously asked. Nichkhun scratched his head annoyed.

"It’s my manager..." he said.”Love~ Do you mind if we stopped by somewhere for a few minutes...?" he asked.

You shook your head and smiled back. "It’s absolutely fine with me~" Nichkhun smiled and kissed you on the forehead.

"I’m going to be taping the next episode for we got married today..." he said and drove again. You nodded. "It was supposed to be taped tomorrow but since today is Victoria's birthday then..." he sighed.

"Where is she now?" you asked. "At home?"

"No~ she is at SMent building... rehearsing for their comeback..." he smiled.

After 15 minutes, you both arrived at SMent building. Nichkhun immediately went out and opened the door for you.

"Thank you very much Love~" you smiled.

"That gesture needs payment~" he chuckled. You pouted and kissed him on the cheek. "I’m fully paid~" you laughed.

Nichkhun grinned and walked with you inside. "You forgot your change..." he whispered and kissed you on the cheek back.

You laughed and proceeded towards the elevator. You both stopped at the 2nd floor and walked towards the last door. Nichkhun knocked and it was opened by a cute guy.

"Hey!" he greeted. Nichkhun smiled and ruffled his hair. You bowed down and smiled at him.

"Annyeong Oppa~" you greeted. The guy looked at you funny and Nichkhun laughed.

"I’m not a guy..." he said after pausing for a few minutes. You’re eyes went wide as you started apologizing. He was actually a she.

"Omg! I’m so sorry..." you said. She chuckled and placed an arm around your shoulder.

"Its no problem~" she smiled. "I’m Amber by the way~"

"I’m ______" you replied. Amber's smile rose. "Oh! You must be Nichkhun Oppa's..." she lowered her voice. "...girlfriend?" she whispered so no one can hear.

You nodded. You both entered the room. Victoria and Nichkhun were talking in the corner of the room. Amber released her arm from your shoulders and motioned you to sit in the nearby chair. You were greeted by three more faces. Two of which are happy to see you while the other one looks a bit mean.

"Hi Unnie!" smiled a cute girl. 

"So you must be Oppa's Sarang~" the other one giggled. "I’m Krystal by the way~"

You smiled back at the two. "I’m ______~" she nodded and pinched the cute girl, reminding her to introduce herself.

"Oh! Mianhe..." she said. "I forgot to introduce myself... I’m Sulli by the way~" she giggled. "Nice to meet you _____ Unnie!"

You noticed the last girl just looking at you and walked over to Victoria. Krystal and Sulli looked at her and glanced back at you.

"I’m so sorry about that Unnie..." she said.”Her name is Luna by the way..."

"Luna Unnie is acting weird..." whispered Krystal to Sulli who just nodded. She sat down beside you as Krystal walked towards the bathroom.

You noticed that Nichkhun and Victoria were walking towards you and Sulli followed by Luna and Amber.

"What time will the taping start?" you asked. Victoria looked at Nichkhun who was scratching his head awkwardly.

"Love..." he said.”I can’t believe that they cancelled the damn taping again..."

"Really?" you asked and sighed.

Krystal came back and pouted as she heard this. "So you came all this way for nothing?" she asked.

"Yeah... I guess so..." sighed Nichkhun. Victoria nodded and sighed as well.

Sulli paused for a moment and smiled widely. "I know!" she scurried towards her belongings and pulled out a camera and her tripod.

"Let’s take a picture!" she giggled. "It’s not everyday that Nichkhun Oppa would visit SMent on Unnie's birthday~" She set the camera near the table and motioned everybody to follow.

"Say cheese!" she said. Everybody smiled as the Camera flashed.

"We'll be going now~" said Nichkhun. You waved goodbye to the five girls and went outside with him.

Meanwhile back in the room, Sulli was poking Luna.

"Unnie was being mean..." she said. Luna rolled her eyes. "I don’t like her here today..."

"Wheh?" asked Krystal. "She is nice..." she added. Luna pointed at Victoria who was being silent as she glanced out the window and saw you get inside Nichkhun's car.

"Its Unnie's birthday and I don’t want her sad..." sighed Luna as she walked away. Sulli and Krystal glanced at Victoria and heard her sniff. Amber sat beside her and worriedly looked at her.

"Yah! Are you crying?" she asked and her hair. Victoria shook her head. "Anii..." she sniffed.”I just have a cold..." she lied.

(Such a bad liar...) Luna shook her head and sighed. "Lets go get a bite to eat~" she smiled at Victoria. "My treat~"

They all cheered and went outside. "Happy birthday Victoria..."


(AN: XDD it’s not yet Victoria's birthday but in this story it is! LO~OL... Mianhe for taking so long... Its almost Final Exams and im starting to study so I haven’t had time to type anything... I just squeezed this in... *bows down* Dont worry my lovely readers~ My sem break is almost near! October~ Im free to update more chapters! ^^)