Sleeping... with me?

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: My laptop still died on me... I typed this chapter in my PC... >__> LO~OL...)


Donghae was walking upstairs with you towards his room. You smiled and sat down on his bed while waiting for him. He shuffled through his closet and took a warm sweater and jogging pants.
 
"I think this will fit him~" he smiled. You thanked him as he threw the sweater and pants at you.
 
"Thank you Oppa~" you said. "I think this will fit him perfectly..."
 
Donghae smiled and sat down beside you. "Is he the boyfriend you are talking about?" You smiled and nodded.
 
"Why did you break up? If you dont mind me asking..." he asked curiously. You bit your lip and sighed as you told him everything.
 
"For real? Those JYP bastards..." he said. You chuckled as he pretended to pummel his pillow.
 
"Seriously... This dating rule ..." said Donghae. You gave him a curious look. "You guys have dating rules too"
 
"I know... but they are not that strict as long as the public doesnt know~" he smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. You laughed and slapped his arm gently.
 
"Oppa, You must have a lot of girlfriends dont you?" you laughed. He sighed and smiled widely.
 
"The funny thing is... I dont..." he pouted. "and so does the rest of the guys... except for Shindong Hyung..." he chuckled.
 
"Nick is the only guy i have ever been with..." you smiled at him. "I think were made for each other..."
 
"Isnt it great? Youre back together again..." he smiled. You blushed and nodded. Donghae furrowed his eyebrows as he remembered something.
 
"______-ah, You told us that your boyfriend is Korean..." he looked at you raising his eyebrow. You sweatdropped.
 
"Well... Thai-Americans are not common here in Korea now... Are they?" you gave him an apologetic look.
 
"You have a point..." he smiled and poked your shoulder. "but it looks like you'll be breaking a lot of hearts..." he chuckled. You didnt hear him clearly since you were folding the sweater and pants. You glanced at him and furrowed your eyebrows.
 
"Mianhe Oppa... I didnt get that..." you sweatdropped. "What did you say?"
 
"I said... Lets go down and make some tarts..." laughed Donghae. You shrugged at the weird comment and followed him downstairs.
 
While walking, Donghae glanced at you and remembered Eunhyuk. He knew his friend has feelings for you and he felt sorry for him. (I wonder what will happen the next few days...)
 
You went down and heard laughter coming from the living room. You furrowed your eyebrows at the familliar nickname.
 
"Stripper?" laughed Shindong. You glared at Nichkhun who was laughing with them.
 
"Im sorry... it just slipped..." he chuckled as you threw the sweater in his face.
 
He was the only one apart from your brother who calls you a Stripper. Its because you have an unusual habit of lifting your shirt up to reveal your belly when you sleep comfortably. He says you look like a puppy but your brother gave you that annoying nickname.
 
"Rrr... Fish lips..." you muttered. It is the nickname you gave him when you were angry at him. Nichkhun pouted beside you.
 
"Fish... Lips?" asked Kibum curiously. Donghae shot his attention at the sudden mention of "Fish"
 
Zhoumi laughed. "No she is not talking about you Donghae..." He poked Donghae on the shoulder.
 
"She calls me Fish Lips..." sighed Nichkhun and he went to hug you. You squinted your eyes. He sweatdropped and pinched your cheeks. "Im sorry..." he apologized and pouted then gave you a big hug.
 
"Why Fish Lips?" chuckled Ryeowook. You chuckled and pointed at him. "He has a habit of pursing his lips like a blowfish whenever we take pictures..."
 
(AN: If you want to see what it looks like... click this and this... ^^)
 
Everyone laughed. Nichkhun looked at you sweetly. "Were even now right?" he said. You nodded and smiled but furrowed your eyebrows when you heard him sneeze yet again. "You... Get changed now..." He forgot that he was still in his wet clothes. "The bathroom is this way..." you pointed.
 
He nodded and was guided by you towards the bathroom leaving the rest of the guys there.
 
Leeteuk looked at his dongsaengs worriedly. He saw Kyuhyun still looking serious which was unusual since he smiles a lot. Siwon blankly staring at the wall as he keeps on sighing. Sungmin was not smiling at all and Eunhyuk has a sad look on his usually happy face. 
 
(I hope this doesnt change anything...) he thought worriedly. Henry glanced at the guys in the living room. (I get a feeling ive seen this before...) he sweatdropped.
 
Hangeng nudged Heechul and whispered. "Kinda feels like Deja Vu doesnt it?" Heechul glanced around and nodded.
 
Siwon was thinking to himself as he stared blankly at the wall. He cant help but feel jealous at the thought of you getting back together with Nichkhun but he also felt that he wasnt in the position to complain since Nichkhun is afterall the real boyfriend and he is a good friend to them. You and Nichkhun were now back holding each other's hands.
 
Eunhyuk bit his lip and glanced at you two. He feels jealous and he feels bad that he wants the girlfriend of his good friend, Nichkhun. (_____-ah... I am already falling for you...) he thought and looked at your smiling face while talking to Nichkhun. (Im sorry Khunnie... but i just cant let her go...) he thought.
 
"Thank you very much for letting me borrow these Hyung..." Nichkhun thanked Donghae who just flashed him a smile.
 
"No problem Khunnie~" he said and patted him on the back.
 
Shindong looked at Leeteuk and furrowed his eyebrows. "Hyung, the guest room is jam packed with a lot of stuff..."
 
"What kind of stuff?" asked Nichkhun. Shindong sweatdropped. "Our costumes and Fan gifts..."
 
Leeteuk slapped his forehead. "Oh yeah... Manager Hyung forgot to get someone to clean it..."
 
"Looks like you will sleep with _____-ah then~" joked Heechul. Just as he expected he heard four almost similar reactions.
 
"No... Manager Hyung is going to be pissed." Kyuhyun finally said.
 
"Its not proper for a single man and woman to sleep together..." noted Siwon.
 
"I agree with Kyu... Your Uncle will get mad..." said Sungmin.
 
"Khunnie, you can sleep in my room..." said Eunhyuk.
 
Shindong looked at Eunhyuk. "Your room reeks..." he whispered. Eunhyuk punched him in the arm. "No it doesnt!"
 
"Her uncle doesnt mind~" said Nichkhun. "He knows about my relationship with his niece..." You nodded. "and besides... He'll just sleep on the floor..." you said smiling.
 
Leeteuk nodded. "Ok, you can sleep in her room... Just dont do anything funny..."
 
The four looked at him like he was mad. You and Nichkhun went upstairs and left them there.
 
"Hyung!!!" they all said in unison. Heechul laughed. "What do plan to do? Sleep in her room to monitor?" he joked.
 
They looked at each other and ran upstairs. Leeteuk shot Heechul a weird look.
 
"What?" laughed Heechul. "Its fun to mess with them..." he said and went to his room.
 
You and Nichkhun were arranging the duvet on the floor when you heard knocks coming from your door. "What is it?" you asked as you placed the pillow down.
 
"Can we come in?" asked Kyuhyun. Nichkhun opened the door to find them holding up their own duvets.
 
"I talked to Manager Hyung and he doesnt trust you together one bit..." lied Siwon.
 
"Leeteuk hyung also changed his mind..." lied Eunhyuk as he grinned.
 
"so we'll sleep here~" grinned Sungmin.
 
Nichkhun looked at you and you sighed and let the four guys in. (My uncle is such an old man...) you thought. The four guys arranged their duvets near Nichkhun's. You hopped on the bed and got yourself cozy.
 
Nichkhun was lying in the middle of Siwon and Sungmin. Kyuhyun was beside Siwon and Eunhyuk was beside Sungmin. You glanced back at them and giggled since you find their positions so cute. Eunhyuk noticed you awake and smiled.
 
"Eunhyuk Oppa..." you whispered. "Can you turn off the lights?"
 
He nodded and went to turn it off. You smiled and couldnt sworn you heard him mutter something but dismissed it because maybe it was just the wind howling.
 
Eunhyuk looked at you and muttered under his breath. "I love you ____-ah..." he smiled and went to sleep beside Sungmin.
 
You couldnt sleep and so did Nichkhun. You heard him whisper "Love... I cant sleep..." he said.
 
You got up and went to him. "Do you want to go to the garden?" you asked him.
 
Nichkhun nodded and went outside the door. You both walked towards the garden and sat down in the swing. He smiled at you and held your hands.
 
"I know it has been two years since we last met..." he said. You glanced at him lovingly.
 
"I still love you... You know that right?" he smiled. "I want to court you again..." he grinned. You laughed. "What!?" you said surprised. He didnt change at all, He was still as sweet as he was two years ago.
 
"Love, you already know me..." you bit your lip. He pinched your cheeks. "I dont want to rush you in loving me again..." he smiled.
 
"I already love you Dummy..." you poked him in his cheek.
 
"Then can i make you love me more?" he smiled and lightly pecked your lips.
 
Meanwhile, back in the room. Sungmin was feeling uneasy as he felt the absence of Nichkhun. He got up and glanced out the window and saw you both sitting and laughing on the swing located in the garden. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Nichkhun give you a kiss. He clutched his heart and felt it hurt. He went back to bed and tried to sleep but he couldnt shake the images of his mind.
 
Sungmin felt pain. He hadnt felt it for a long time and he finds it irritating.
 
(Maybe I should just forget about ______-ah...) he sighed but everytime he thinks about letting his feelings for you go, He feels like being stabbed. He felt both your presence come back inside the room but he pretended that he was already asleep.
 
"Good night Love..." whispered Nichkhun. You giggled. "Good night Nick..." you said.
 
The next morning you woke up earlier than the guys in your room. You glanced back down and stifled your laughter when you saw Sungmin's right leg on your boyfriend's waist. Nichkhun's arm on Siwon's head. Kyuhyun's feet on Siwon's shoulder. Siwon looks really cramped. Eunhyuk was the only one looking normal in the positions.
 
You tiptoed out of your room and accidentally bumped into Henry. He was smiling at you.
 
"Good morning _____-ah~" he said and placed an arm around your shoulder.
 
"Good morning Oppa~" you beamed. He laughed. "Why are you acting like a thief?" he noted. You sweatdropped as you went down towards the kitchen with him.
 
"The other Oppas are sleeping..." you smiled. Heechul saw you as you got inside the kitchen. He was the only person in the kitchen. Henry still has his arm around your shoulder.
 
"YAH! Youre not free to flirt with _____-ah anymore!" he laughed. Henry stuck his tongue out and gave you a hug. You laughed as Heechul rushed over and grabbed you away from Henry.
 
"You!" he jokingly pointed at you. "are forbidden to flirt with the Mochi..." he joked. It seems that Henry was the first person he targets to annoy in the morning. Henry just laughed and just didnt care as he poured coffee in his mug.
 
You heard your phone ring. You furrowed your eyebrows as the ring got louder and closer. You smiled as Nichkhun was holding your phone while rubbing his sleepy eyes followed by Siwon, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and a yawning Eunhyuk.
 
"Mianhe..." you bowed down and apologized. "Im so sorry it woke you up... I forgot to place it in silent mode..."
 
"Its not your fault..." said Siwon as he patted you on the head.
 
"Its the caller's fault..." yawned Kyuhyun.
 
Nichkhun smiled and gave you your phone. "You better answer it..."
 
You smiled and went back upstairs into your room. You glanced at the screen which flashed "Big Bird <3" . You sweatdropped since you totally forgot about Eli. You answered the phone.
 
"Hello?" you said. You heard Eli panicking in the other end.
 
"BABY GIRL!!!" he cried. "WE HAVE HUGE PROBLEMS!!!" he said. You furrowed your eyebrows.
 
"What do you mean?" you said.
 
"Its the FISH!" he said worriedly.
 
You sighed in relief. "Nichkhun?" You thought something bad has happened to Eli since he was in total panic. You chuckled when ever he calls Nichkhun a "Fish"
 
"YES!" said Eli. "HE KEPT ON ASKING ABOUT YOU!!! I HAVE SAID A LOT OF LIES ALREADY... I THINK HE KNOWS YOURE HERE!!!"
 
"I know." you calmly said.
 
"HE MIGHT EVEN KNOW WHERE... say what!?" said Eli on the other end sounding confused.
 
"I know... He is with me..." you smiled. You were glad your bestfriend would be willing to lie for your sake.
 
"Im really confused Baby..." he said. "He is with you?"
 
You nodded. "Yep."
 
"Are you two back together...?" he asked curiously.
 
You smiled. "Most likely... Yes..." you smiled.
 
 
You heard Eli sighed in relief. "I dont have reasons to panic now, Do I?" he laughed awkwardly and stuck his tongue out.
 
You chuckled. "Pidgeon, You can calm down now~"
 
"You do realize that you have to tell me everything..." he pressed. You chuckled and nodded. "Of course, i was planning to do that before you even called me..."
 
"Anyway... Forget i ever panicked..." he laughed. "I was wondering if you'd like to go with U-Kiss again later today? We'll go to a private resort~" he said sweetly. "Bring that Fish, id like to talk to him..." he laughed.
 
"Thats great! Ill go tell the Oppas~ What time?" you smiled. "Uh... 10AM?" smiled Eli.
 
"Ill text you later ok?" you said and said goodbye to your bestfriend as you rushed back down.
 
Leeteuk and the others were discussing their plans for the day. Shindong was going on his own. Heechul, Siwon and Hangeng were planning to watch a 3D movie with their good friend BoA. Sungmin, Kibum and Kangin just planned to stay at home and sleep. Ryeowook, Yesung and Kyuhyun will go shopping. Henry and Zhoumi planned to just drive around. Leaving him, Donghae and Eunhyuk to relax in a spa.
 
You went inside the kitchen and saw everyone already awake. You went towards Nichkhun who was sitting with Leeteuk.
 
"Nick~" you smiled. He faced you and pinched your cheeks. "Good Morning Love~" he grinned.
 
"Do you have plans for today?" you asked. Nichkhun thought for a moment then dialled his fellow 2PM member, Taecyeon's number.
 
"Hey Khunnie!" he chuckled. "WHY were you not in the dorm yesterday?"
 
Nichkhun laughed. "Yah I dont plan to tell you!" he chuckled when he heard Taecyeon complain.
 
"Our manager is looking for you!" said Taecyeon. "Did you forget our scheduled interview with Arirang today!? Its in 2 hours!"
 
"He's gonna be in deep ..." he heard Chansung say in the background.
 
Nichkhun's eyes widened. He totally forgot. "OH !" he cursed and hung up his phone. You chuckled at his alarmed expression.
 
"Im guessing your tied up then?" you smiled and gave him a hug. "Its ok~"
 
"Love, Ill definitely take you out another time..." he pouted cutely. "I have to go now... My manager is REALLY going to fry me..." he said, kissed your forehead and hurried. "Ill call you later..." he said.
 
"Donghae Hyung! Ill bring these back soon!" he said as he hurriedly got out and hailed a cab back to 2PM's dorm.
 
Leeteuk smiled at you. "Do you have plans ______-ah?" he asked. Kyuhyun's eyes lifted up. "Do you want to go shopping with us?"
 
"Shopping isnt as much fun as the movies!" said Heechul. "Come with the three Gods _____-ah!" he pointed to himself, Hangeng and Siwon.
 
Eunhyuk pouted. He cant invite you to the spa since you are the only girl, It would be weird. Sungmin just stayed silent, He wants to forget his feelings for you but every time he sees you smile he just cant help but fall all over again.
 
You laughed and shook your head. "As much as i want to do those with you all... I already have other plans..." you smiled. They nodded in approval. You smiled and got your things ready as you left with U-Kiss.
 

(AN: LO~OL~ Thank you everybody for supporting the story!!! ^____^ Everytime i read your comments i feel really inspired to write more~ *bows down* Thank you so much~ It looks like Kyu is leading the poll by a landslide... Ill try to make the odds more even for the other three~ ^^ and yes! U-Kiss is appearing yet again~ <3 I hope you dont mind though... :P If you have questions or suggestions.... feel free to private message me alright?~ *hands cookies*)
 
 

(8/24/10) Story Trailer is UP! My first ever fanfic trailer~ Enjoy~ ^____^ *hugs*