Can we help too?

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

Kyuhyun made his way towards his room when he suddenly heard laughter coming from yours. He curiously stuck his ear near the door and listened.

Kangin saw the maknae being snoopy so he decided to shock him.

“Yah!” he shouted and tapped Kyu Hyun on the back.

Kyu Hyun was caught off guard that he stumbled open your door dragging Kangin beside him.

“WTF!?” said Shindong looking at the two fools lying on the floor.

“Oppas, what brings you here?” you asked curiously.

Kyu Hyun scratched his head and noticed you and Shindong arranging stuff.

“Your unpacking… Can I help too?” he blushed.

Kangin grinned. “Ill help too!”

You sweatdropped at both of them and nodded. (Its weird to have three Oppas helping a girl unpack) you thought.

“Thank you very much Oppas, really~” you bowed and smiled at them and brought the clothes to the dresser.

Shindong eyed Kyuhyun and whispered. “Yah, what really brings you here? Youre not the type to help around and unpack…” he asked curiously.

Kangin grinned and whispered to Shindong. “I caught him sneaking around and eavesdropping on _____-ah~” he laughed.

Kyuhyun blushed. “I was just curious!” he defended himself.

They laughed at their maknae while re-arranging your bags to the side.

You returned 15 minutes later to find Kyuhyun glaring daggers at his hyungs.

“Almost finished!” you beamed at them. “I can take care of the rest~” you said.

“Are you sure?” asked Kangin.

“We can help you with until the end” offered Shindong.

“Yeah~” said Kyuhyun.

You grinned at them. “Its ok Oppas~ Unless you want to arrange my undergarments…” you laughed.

They turned pink and sweatdropped. You hugged the three of them.

“Thank you Oppas~” you said. “For all the help~ and warm welcome~”

They smiled and left the room. You sighed. (Whew~ Im glad some of my Oppas are so cool~)


(AN: I will be posting the next chapter tomorrow, unless my parents bring me along the trip... rrrr)