Breaking the Rules

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

You opened the package to find two bottles of very strong wine. Your face lit up, its been a while since you had some.

"Yah! thats Wine!" beamed Sungmin.
 
Your brother sent you an expensive wine, He knew your passion for it so he secretly sent you some without the consent of your parents, They wont approve if they ever knew.
 
"Youre a drunkard!? Tsk Tsk..." Heechul teased and raised his eyebrows. You slapped him lightly on the shoulder and shook your head.
 
"Aneyo, I just love Wine..." you said. Sungmin took the bottle and observed it.
 
(AN: Aneyo- No)
 
"This is very strong..." he said. You glanced at everyone's curious and excited faces.
 
"Are you Oppas allowed to drink some?" you asked.
 
Heechul laughed and teasingly pointed at you. "____-ah, Are you allowed as well?"
 
You chuckled and shook your head. "Touche~"
 
Kangin took the bottle from Sungmin and made a pleading face. "____-ah, Can I have some?"
 
You smiled. "Of course Kangin Oppa! Ill be glad to share it with everyone... But im not sure if my Uncle approves though..."
 
Leeteuk grinned. "Im sure he wont... But..."
 
"We wont tell if you wont..." continued Heechul.
 
You nodded, breaking rules is fun.
 
(AN: Tsk Tsk, Naughty Oppas~ hahaha)
 
"He'll leave this evening~" said Kibum suddenly barging inside the room.
 
"Yah! How could you know?" asked Kyuhyun. "And why are you here?"
 
"Am i not allowed here?" Kibum smirked. "Simple, I asked him a while ago, ____-ah! I want some too!"
 
You nodded and placed the bottles on top of your side table.
 
"It has been a while since i had some~" chirped Sungmin.
 
You smiled at the thought of sharing it with your Oppas, You all went outside the room and waited until your Uncle leaves.
 
"Yah! Im going to go now" said your Uncle as he arranged files in his bag. "Leeteuk, while im gone, dont let anyone drink alcohol... You have a Photoshoot tomorrow!" he said. "I dont want to see Hangovers and Complaints" he looked at Kangin and Kibum. "You two! Dont start anything..."
 
Kangin raised his hands in defeat. "Ok sheesh..." Kibum just chuckled.
 
(AN: The 4 biggest drinkers in the group are *inorder* Kangin, Kibum, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook---> lol the three maknaes are included... This is fact, i didnt just make this up~♥)
 
"Ok Hyung, Dont worry about anything..." Leeteuk gulped but nodded in approval. (Oh ... Im toast tomorrow...)
 
Heechul smirked and winked at you. Sungmin just keeps on grinning. The Manager eyed everyone. (There is something suspicious around here...) he thought and shrugged. "Yah! Goodbye~" he said and left in his car.
 
Kangin immediately dragged you upstairs to your room followed by everyone else.
 
"He's gone!" he cheered. Sungmin and Eunhyuk went downstairs to get glasses. You sat down on the floor with your Oppas.
 
"_____-ah, Who do you think drinks the most here?" asked Hangeng.
 
You thought for a moment and said. "Kangin Oppa? He is the most enthusiastic~"
 
Donghae ruffled your hair. "Thats right! who comes in second?"
 
You thought again but this time you werent sure. "Is it Heechul Oppa?"
 
"Yah! Why me?" Heechul cried out and everybody laughed.
 

 
"He does seem like the type now doesnt he?" said Yesung. Heechul threw the pillow at him but he dodged it and it hit  Kyuhyun.
 
"Yah! Hyung!" he frowned and threw it back and was accidentaly headed to you till Ryeowook turned his head and it hit him square on the face. He made a face and grinned.
 
"THIS IS WAR!" he shouted and threw a lot of pillows at Kyuhyun till he was burried. You laughed just by looking at them till Shindong threw a pillow at you. You pouted and threw one back but Shindong grinned and grabbed Siwon as a human shield.
 
"Bleeh~  You missed me~" teased Shindong. Siwon took the fallen pillow in front of him and threw it at Shindong's face and laughed. "Nah! She didnt!"
 
When Sungmin and Eunhyuk returned they saw everyone in the room throwing Pillows at one another. They placed the glasses on the table and laughed.
 
"Yah! We have the glasses~" beamed Sungmin. Everyone stopped throwing pillows and waited for them to sit down.
 
(AN: Your sitting in a circle~ Family Bonding~ Aww)
 
Leeteuk remembered the warning. "Yah! Dont drink so much alright!" he reminded. "We have shooting tomorrow!"
 
"Sure Hyung~" said Kyuhyun. Heechul suddenly thought of something and he grinned. "Wanna play a game?" he said.
 
"Eh? What kind?" asked Hangeng. "Not the spelling game again..." he groaned. Heechul shook his head. "Truth or Dare" he said. Leeteuk shook his head and raised his eyebrow at Heechul. "Truth or Dare with you involves something... Its ok as long as ____-ah will approve..."
 
(What is Heechul Oppa thinking...) You sweatdropped. "Sure, its alright, why not~"
 
(Perfect...) Heechul grinned.  "Ok so let me start first..." he said and pointed at...

(AN: Evil Cliff Hanger~♥ dandararan! Thanks for all the comments! *hands out cookies* ♥ smiley)