Am I that Easy?

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

"Just call her... If youre all worried..." suggested Shindong as he walked by the four sorrowful members in slumping in the living room. He is holding back his laughter at the sight of them but didnt do it because he feels sorry for them. (Ah, my dear brothers are falling in love...) he smiled and walked upstairs.

Siwon suddenly dialed your number on his phone and called you.
 
"Hyung! Put it on loud speaker!" said Kyuhyun. "I want to hear her too"
 
You were still in the studio when you heard your phone ring. You saw Siwon's name flash on the screen.
 
"Yoboseyo?" you said. "Annyeong Siwon Oppa..."
 
"_____-ah~ Where are you?" he asked.
 
"Ah... Im with Eli~" you chirped. "Didnt Yesung Oppa tell you?" You can hear voices in the background. 
 
"Ask her when she'll be home!" said a very impatient Kyuhyun.
 
"Tell her i brought chocopies..." said Sungmin.
 
"Yah! I bought these!" frowned Kyuhyun.
 
"I paid for half of it..." stated Eunhyuk.
 
"So did I!" said Sungmin. "So basically you didnt pay for it at all Kyu..."
 
"Yah! Hyung, i said ill pay you back soon..." Kyuhyun pouted as Eunhyuk snatched the box from him. Siwon stared at them. (Aissh... these guys are so troublesome...)
 
You were laughing silently as you listened to the Chocopie battle. You snapped out from listening to them when you heard Siwon once again.
 
"Uhm, ______-ah when will you come back home?" asked Siwon.
 
You thought for a moment and motioned Eli to come over. You covered the phone and asked him. "Yah~Oppas are asking what time ill be home..." you said.
 
(So they ARE looking for her...) Eli laughed. "Tell them ill bring you back this evening... 8PM to be precise..."
 
You nodded and answered the phone again. "Siwon Oppa, ill be back by 8PM..."
 
Siwon nodded and said goodbye. You hung up the phone. Kevin ran to you smiling sweetly.
 
"Noona~Who is that?" asked Kevin. 
 
Dongho sat beside you while holding Kibum's puppy "Choco". "Noona has a curfew?" he asked.
 
You laughed and shook your head. "My Big brothers are treating me like a baby... Sheesh..."
 
You heard Alexander shout in the back. "YAH! THE VAN IS HERE!"
 
Seohyun and Alexander are now back and motioning everyone outside. You followed Eli and the rest of the guys out in the car park.
 
It was a fun ride with U-Kiss. They joke a lot and pick on Dongho while riding in the van. Alexander talked to you a lot while Eli slept beside you. Kibum keeps on offering you energy drinks while Kevin keeps on smiling at you.
 
You all arrived on the MV Studio. The Manager grinned and dragged you away from U-Kiss and left you with a tall pretty lady.
 
"You must be Hye Rin's replacement..." she said and eyed you from head to toe. "Very pretty... Lets get you to makeup" she said and motioned people to fix you up.
 
It took about an hour to get your makeup and hair done and 30 minutes to get you dressed up. You look at yourself in the mirror and was in awe at the sight. You were all docked up in a y body hugging black tube dress with a white sleeveless faux fur coat. You looked y and mysterious. 
 
You heard someone whistle behind you. "Very y~"
 
You looked behind you to see Eli with blonde hair. "I like this hair on you!" you smiled. "It makes you more appealing~"
 
"Yah! Im already appealing~" he smugly said. Eli was wearing a black Mafia like suit with a white long sleeved polo shirt inside. He was adjusting the cuffs and looked at himself in the mirror.
 
"Im so dashing~" he said and winked at himself. You couldnt help but laugh at his Airy remarks.
 
Just then, U-Kiss' Manager called you over. You left Eli and went towards the Manager, He introduced you to the MV director and he instructed you on your part in the video.
 
You would be playing a play girl who made men fall in love with her but didnt take them seriously.
 
"Places everybody!" said the assistant. U-Kiss  went towards their positions and you walked by ily just as instructed.
 
♥~CUE MUSIC PLAYING~♥
 
"And Action!" shouted the director.
 
 
(AN: Ill place the translated lyrics already... (*) lyric indicator )
 
*Am I That Easy... Is Love that easy to you* ♫♪ 
Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani/Sarangee keureokke neon manmanhani
(You walk by Kibum and his cheek and let go)
 
*Our memories seem easy to you* ♫♪ 
Nawaeui chueokee neon manmanhani
(Eli walked past you complaining and you ignore him)
 
*Is everything this easy for you* ♫♪ 
Keureokke modeungeh da manmanhani
(You walked over to Kiseop and motioned him to come over)
 
*You only want hot love, Baby Girl
Ddeugeowoon sarangmaneul wonhae Baby girl
But you only give a cold hand, Bad Girl
Chagawoon songilmaneul jooneun Bad girl
Throw away your prided confidence
Keu jalnan jajeonshimeun da gatdabeoryeo
You keep teasing me, Better stop now!* ♫♪
Yakeolrigo yakeolryeo nal jaggu Better stop now
(Scene with Kevin, he is trying to talk to you but you pretend not to see him)
 
*I think Im becoming crazy because of you girl
Na wanjeon dol geotgat tah neoddehmoon eh Girl
It feels so real when you pretend to be nice* ♫♪
Chakhan cheokhaneun nehgeh eolddeolkyeoleh nan
(Scene with Soohyun and you pretend to be inlove with him)
 
*Give my everything and was lied to again and again
Modeun geolda joogo ddo ddo sokahsseo
You keep teasing me (crazy girl)* ♫♪
Yak eolrigo yakeolryeo neon jungmal (Crazy girl)
(Kibum is looking at you and Soohyun, Your staring at him ily in the corner of your eyes)
 
(AN: Im going to stop here... Just imagine the rest of the scenes in your minds... Sorry for being a bad director... lol...)
 
The shooting went on without hassles and atlast it was over. The Director thanked you for your hard work. You sighed in relief when you took of the high heels. Your feet ached from wearing it too much. Eli and Alexander walked over to you. Eli placed his arm around your shoulders and smiled.
 
"Baby Girl! You did so well!" he praised.
 
"You were awesome ______-ah~" clapped Alexander.
 
You smiled at both of them. "Thank you Alexander Oppa~" you said. "Pidgeon... What time is it?" you asked him.
 
Eli looked at the time on his handphone. "Its still 6:50PM... You still have an hour to hang out with us" he grinned.
 
"You have a curfew?" Alexander asked as he raised his eyebrow. "At your age?"
 
You sweatdropped. "Aneyo... Oppas just keep on telling me to go home... They treat me like a baby so much..." you sighed. "Im going to go take this off... Ill be back in 30 or so minutes..." you said as you headed to the changing rooms.
 
Eli whispered to Alexander as you left. "She's living with the Super Junior Hyungs..."
 
"Whoa? Really? Does she have a brother over there, why are they so protective...?" he asked as he looked at Eli.
 
Eli laughed. "Nah! I believe some of them are falling for her and she doesnt even realize it..." he smiled.

(AN: This might be my last update of for this day... Awrr.... School time again tomorrow... darn... >__>;; Sorry for the crappy video scenes... i dont know what i should put there... hahaha~)