Vandals

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: For the record, you wont see the y stalker here~ I decided to give her a break in the next few chapters... =D )

"BABY GIRL!?" Eli cried out as he ran towards you. He stooped low and placed a hand on your shoulder as soon as he reached you. You just stared blankly wondering what you did so wrong that you deserved something like that. First, the incredulous packages, now, eggs?
 
"What the hell happened!?" he asked worriedly and looked at the other guys and demanding an answer.
 
Yesung sighed and scratched his hair. "She just got egged by some stupid girls..." He continued pulling bits of eggshells that got stuck on your hair. "Probably antis..."
 
"I swear im going to snap their necks when they try to do that again..." Kangin twisted the cloth in his hand in frustration. Yesung smacked him with a towel.
 
"Yah! As much as i want to... They ARE still girls..." he said. "If you hit a girl then you’re gay..." Kangin rolled his eyes. "Hyung! Who cares! Ill still strangle them when they touch _______-ah again!" he said and clenched both his fists together.
 
"Baby, are you okay?" Eli sighed and took the towel from Yesung and helped get you cleaned up. You looked up at him and managed a weak fake smile. "I’m fine... I guess..." you said as Eli took your hand and made your way to your room to change.
 
"No, really Kyoung Jae... I’m fine..." you sighed but he doesnt let go of you.
 
"No, you’re not fine..." Eli raised his eyebrow. (She doesnt normally call me by my name... I think she is definitely bothered... I wonder how long has this been happening...) He thought to himself and noted to ask his Super Junior Hyungs one of these days. 
 
You entered your room and got changed inside your closet. Eli lied down and waited for you to finish. He sat up once again when you got back inside your room.
 
"You know Baby girl..." he started.”You can always tell me anything..."
 
(I’m not sure if he must know about this... and i don’t want him to worry about me...) You bit your lip and decided to lie. "Tell you what exactly?" you lied. You hated it when you lied to Eli since he can see right through you. He was definitely not your best friend for nothing. 
 
"I’m not hiding anything..." you said and fiddled with your dress.
 
(She is lying to me... I can sense it...) Eli sighed. "I guess there’s no point in pressuring you... but you can always call me when you need someone to talk to..." he said and exited your room.”Im going to rehearsals now so take care of yourself ok?" he said and went out. 
 
You sighed and lied down on the bed thinking about what just happened. (I need a moment to myself...)
 
A few blocks from the dormitory, Heechul and Leeteuk had just come back after visiting a household for Youngstreet when they stopped dead on their tracks.
 
"WHAT THE IS THIS!??!"
 
Leeteuk looked back at Heechul who looks as if he was just about to murder someone. He glanced back at the thing that caught their attention.
 
Heechul's car... 
 
*gulp*
 
A million dollar car which he saved up on...
 
Just... 
 
Got... 
 
Scratched... 
 
And... 
 
Detired...
 
Heechul squinted his eyes to properly read the inscriptions written on the car.
 
//This is just the beginning...//
 
The two of them ran towards it. (Just the beginning?) Thought Leeteuk as he rubbed the side of the car. Heechul stared at the inscriptions but rage kept him from understanding the meaning of those words.
 
"Out of all things to vandalize... Why my car...?" Heechul's eyes went wide as he asked himself. "I swear im going to kill the son of a @!#@%# who did this!!!" he cursed loudly. "SERIOUSLY!!! that !#%!@%! !!!"
 
"Don’t worry..." Leeteuk patted him on the back. "You can get it repainted... It’s just a light scratch..." he assured as he traced the scratch in the car.
 
"I guess your right..." Heechul sighed and walked with him inside the house trying to calm himself down but he couldn’t help but curse along the way.
 
Inside the dormitory, They both saw Henry, Zhoumi and Hangeng sitting inside the living room. Henry turned around and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Heechul's frustrated look. Heechul didnt say anything and stormed upstairs towards his room.
 
"Bad mood?" whispered Zhoumi to Henry who just nodded. Leeteuk sighed and went inside the living room and sat down beside Zhoumi on the sofa.
 
"What's wrong with Heechul Hyung?" asked Henry.
 
"His car got scratched..." whispered Leeteuk.”So don’t mention anything about cars because it might just upset him more..."
 
"Was it that bad?" wondered Zhoumi.
 
"Yeah, the vandal scratched a threat in his car..." said Leeteuk.”I was wondering what we did but i don’t think anyone would dare touch his car... You know how Heechul can be sometimes..."
 
"Really? A threat? What does it say?" Hangeng asked.
 
"This is just the beginning..." said Leeteuk.”Really confusing if you ask me... Maybe it’s just a prank..."
 
"A very bad prank..." said Henry and the rest of the guys nodded.
 
"Do you think somebody might be out to get us?" said Zhoumi.
 
Leeteuk sighed. "If there were... Then they should’ve got to us during the five years since we debuted..."
 
"You have a point..." sighed Zhoumi.”I guess it just might be a stupid prank after all..."
 
It was a beautiful Saturday Morning the next day; you were now a bit cheerful as you tried to forget yesterday's events. Thankful that neither Kangin, Yesung nor Eli said anything to rekindle back the unpleasant events of the day. They told Sungmin and Kyuhyun about it without your knowledge and they were smart enough not to ask you about what happened. 
 
You heard your phone ring constantly. You fumbled around the room in search of it. Sungmin burst out laughing when he saw you drop face first from your bed and onto the fluffy rug with your bum sticking out. The only people in the room were you and Sungmin since you asked him for help in selecting a gift for your brother. He was the guy who you think really shares a passion for musical instruments like your brother.
 
 
"Aigoo... You clumsy girl..." chuckled Sungmin as he walked towards you and helped you back up. "There you go _______-ah~..."
 
"Thanks Sungmin Oppa..." you smiled and blushed a bit as he dusted off some lint that got stuck on your hair. For a moment, you thought Sungmin looked cute, pouting like that. You shrugged the feeling and straightened yourself up.
 
"Not a problem at all~" Sungmin smiled and sat down on your bed. "So... How old is your brother? Five?"
 
"Aneyo, My brother is turning 19~" you laughed, trying to imagine him acting like a five year old.
 
Sungmin wondered for a moment. "So what present do you have in mind?"
 
You bit your lip and snapped from the funny thoughts that crossed your mind and replied. "I was thinking about sending him a guitar... since he likes music and all..."
 
Sungmin nodded in agreement. "That’s a great idea... but what do you still need me for? You already know what you'd get him..."
 
"Well... I really don’t know how to pick a good and durable one so i thought you can help me..." you blushed when you felt Sungmin's intent gaze as he smiles at you. You forgot to answer your ringing phone as you focused your thoughts on Sungmin.
 
"_________-ah..." you heard him call. You turned to face him and blushed a bit. "O-Oppa? What is it?"
 
"Your phone kept on ringing since you took it a while ago... Aren’t you going to answer it?" he smiled. You slapped your forehead and reached out to grab your phone. You glanced at the screen and it flashed your best friend Eli's name.
 
(I wonder what Pigeon wants...) you thought.
 
Meanwhile, 2PM was in Thailand promoting their newest album along with Victoria. Nichkhun promised to bring Victoria to meet his family for the taping but unfortunately on the second day, he got feverish so the taping got cancelled. He also wanted to give you a call but he was weak to even move some of his muscles.
 
"I feel like a vegetable..." muttered Nichkhun. Chansung laughed beside him and hit him on the arm.
 
"See? Even that hit doesnt hurt me..." sighed Nichkhun as he lied down the bed feeling sulky.
 
"Don’t you worry, Noona is here..." Chansung grinned. "She is in the kitchen preparing food for you... I’m so jealous..."
 
"Shut up, she is just a friend..." said Nichkhun but he couldn’t hide his blush.”Remember that i already have a girlfriend..."
 
"If you'll have Victoria then can i take ________-sshi~?" Junsu said all of a sudden as he popped inside the room.
 
"y-YAH!" said Nichkhun then coughed because of the intensity of his reaction.
 
"You know im just kidding you..." said Junsu as he entered the room and sat beside Nichkhun and ruffled his hair.
 
"Sheesh Hyung, stop being so defensive..." Chansung raised his hands in defeat. "...but i see your blushing when we mention about Noona!" he teased but stopped as soon as Victoria reached the room with a tray full of food.
 
"It’s all done~" smiled Victoria. "You can both eat with us if you want..." she said as she turned to Junsu and Chansung. 
 
Chansung flailed his hand. "Nah, don’t worry about us, were going to eat with the other Hyungs later after promotions..." He winked at Nichkhun and gave him two thumbs up behind Victoria's back. 
 
"Yeah, you both have a wonderful lunch now~" Junsu smirked.
 
Victoria sat beside her "husband" lying on the bed. "You... Eat everything now..."
 
Chansung was about to go out the room with Junsu when he stopped and grinned to the two people inside.
 
".... still so jealous!" he laughed loud enough for them to hear and ran out of the room to follow the rest of the 2PM members who were already downstairs.
 
"Sheeshh..." Nichkhun sighed as Victoria helped him sit up. "Vic, im so sorry about this..." he said.”I shouldn’t have gotten sick..." he sulked.
 
"No, its okay..." said Victoria.”You can’t blame yourself for getting sick... Its totally normal..." she smiled as she spooned another bite for him to eat.
 
"I mean, i invited you here for vacation and not for this..." Nichkhun sighed and glanced at Victoria who was feeding him. "I’m so sorry for troubling you..."
 
"Eat, its good for you..." she smiled.”And no, you’re not a hassle at all..." Nichkhun took the bite and glanced back at her. "This is delicious~" he praised.
 
Nichkhun smiled as he saw her lips curving up "I didnt know you could cook~" he said.
 
Victoria spooned another bite of the porridge. "Well, there are a lot of things you have yet to know about me..." she smiled and offered more spoonfuls to him.
 
For a moment there, Nichkhun hadn’t realized that he forgot about his plan of calling you.
 
Meanwhile, In the Music store. Sungmin was in awe at all the wonderful and unique instruments inside. He saw the vast displays of guitars and gasped. He smiled widely and slightly forgot what you both came in for.
 
(I want to buy something...) he thought but remembered that he just bought one last month.
 
You giggled when you saw Sungmin in a daze as he gazed at the guitars. You stopped when you noticed a simple varnished guitar placed on the top shelf.
 
"That’s beautiful..." you unconsciously muttered making Sungmin turn his head around and gaze towards the guitar that took your fancy.
 
"You’re right; it’s simple yet very unique in a way..." he marveled at your good taste.”It is beautiful isn’t it?" You smiled back at him and asked the store keepers if you could examine it up close.
 
Sungmin smiled and felt his heart beat faster as he gazed at you lovingly as you examine the guitar on your hands. He placed his hand unconsciously on his chest to feel his heartbeat. (How can loving you be so wrong and yet feel so right?) He asked himself as he gazed at you who was now smiling at him and waving your hands in front of his face.
 
"....right?" He heard you say. Sungmin snapped out from his thoughts and asked. "Pardon? I didnt quite get that..." he scratched his hair embarrassed.
 
"I said, if the sound is alright?" you said and strummed the guitar slightly to produce sounds. Sungmin walked towards you and sat down in the stool next to you. 
 
"Can i?" he asked. You nodded and gave him the guitar. He gently took the guitar from your hands and examined it himself. He was amazed at how that simple instrument produced far more beautiful melodies than the other more expensive guitars in the store.
 
"This is great! I’m sure your brother will like this~" smiled Sungmin as he handed the guitar back to you. You nodded in enthusiasm and went towards the store keeper to purchase the guitar.
 
"I’m going to take this please..." you said and noted down some things.”If you can please engrave the name..." you wrote your brother's name in their order form.
 
(AN: I’m still deciding on what i should name her brother... Any suggestions?)
 
Sungmin smirked to himself when a thought crossed his mind. (I guess, sometimes Simple things are more valuable than expensive luxuries...). He glanced back at you and remembered how his other friends kept on nudging him to date other celebrities because they’re prettier, ier and richer than normal girls. He shook his head and proved them wrong when he met you.
 
You weren’t the prettiest woman in the world but there’s something in you that makes him fall weak on the knees. You are lovely and cute, that he would admit, if you’re all dressed up, you would definitely pass as a famous idol. He wasn’t exactly sure what that reason was, maybe it was your simplicity or the way you suddenly brighten up a room or when you suddenly put a smile on his face whenever he feels down. He smiled to himself because he could name numerous reasons but he couldn’t exactly point out one reason why he fell for you.
 
(I guess these are just some mysteries of love...) he smiled to himself and didnt notice you already walking towards him.
 
"Oppa thanks for helping me pick my brother's present..." you bowed down slightly and then seconds later, gave him a breathtaking hug and a light friendly kiss on the cheek bringing back his mind to earth.
 
"Kamsahamnida Sungmin Oppa! ~" you thanked him once again.
 
Sungmin blushed deeply by the sudden skinship you showed. And as you were both hugging he mouthed some words which he was too afraid to tell to your face. (I love you...)
 
You pulled back and smiled. Sungmin took the guitar from you and carried it back home. You took his hand and walked with him towards the dormitory.
 
3o minutes later, It was already 4PM when you both arrived at home. You were walking ahead of Sungmin when you suddenly stopped on your tracks. You clasp your hands to your mouth when you saw something that you were sure was meant for you.
 
The front gate of the Super Junior dorm had been vandalized.
 
You were sure someone out there is out to ruin your life.
 
Sungmin was walking a few meters from you when he saw what horrible deed had been done to their home. He read the vandalized gate trying to absorb what it meant and realized that your haters have striked yet again when he remembered the target website. He reread the inscriptions which said:
 
// Tic Toc Princess... Give the Prince up or face dire consequences...//
 
He glanced back at you worriedly. "________-ah... Don’t mind this..." he tried to sound comforting and placed a hand on your shoulder. He worried when he felt you shiver a bit.
 
You turned to face him and slightly smiled but the sadness couldn’t be hidden from your face. "It’s not bothering me... I guess his fans would normally react like this..." you said and walked inside. (It’s really not the first time somebody tried to come between us...) you assured yourself.
 
Sungmin sighed and followed you inside the house where the two of you didnt say anything about what you witnessed outside. (Its better if i don’t elaborate much about this... but i have to tell somebody...)
 
Sungmin was pacing around wanting to tell someone about stuff that has been happening to you. He was looking for Kyuhyun everywhere since he was the only one he could talk to about this without making such a fuss but he couldn’t find him. (Darn, where is he...) he thought. He smiled when he finally saw someone. Siwon was inside the living room reading a novel. He thought for a moment if he can confide to him and smiled when he remembered that Siwon was definitely a calm person.
 
"Siwon!" he called out. Siwon raised a brow and closed his book. "Hyung? What is it?" he asked.
 
"Have you seen the vandal outside?" asked Sungmin. Siwon nodded. "I saw it when i came home..." he looked worried.”Were you with _______-ah?" he asked. Sungmin nodded.
 
"How is ______-ah doing?" Siwon asked. Sungmin shook his head slightly. "She keeps on saying she is fine but i can tell that it’s definitely bothering her..."
 
"So what do you think we should do?" asked Sungmin. "I don’t know..." Siwon thought for a moment. "I heard from Yesung Hyung that some girls egged her the other day... then Heechul Hyung's vandalized car then this?" he said softly. "I don’t know their main motive but it definitely has something to do with Nichkhun..."
 
"Hyung's car had been vandalized too?" Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows when he heard this. "What does it say?"
 
It was a good thing Siwon had good memory. "The vandal wrote // This is just the beginning //" he said. Sungmin wondered what it meant. "Thanks Hyung..." he said and went to his room upstairs.
 
You decided to put on a happy face the next day and went downstairs towards the kitchen. You just tried to ignore the recent events that happened. You figured that worrying about it won’t do you any good. You saw Shindong hurriedly shuffling through the drawer.
 
"Annyeong Shindong Oppa!" you said cheerfully.
 
Shindong turned around and waved. "Hey! What’s up?"
 
"I thought you still had practice until evening?" you asked. Shindong nodded and took out a can of root beer.
 
"Yeah, but i woke up late so those guys left without me..." he said and gulped down the beverage.
 
You giggled. "Were you out on a date?" you teased. You gasped when Shindong nodded.
 
"I just had to Nari back to her parent’s house after her late night classes..." he said.”She is studying Culinary you know~" he said fondly of his girlfriend.
 
(AN: and NO, I don’t know absolutely anything about Nari... Everything you read in this story about her is totally fictional~)
 
You smiled. "Your so sweet Oppa~" Shindong smiled back and sat down the kitchen stool. "How are you and Nichkhun doing?" he suddenly asked.
 
You gasped. You forgot about him for a few days now. You remembered that he was now in Thailand busy with their promotions. Shindong laughed. "Judging from your expression, I guess you forgot about him?" he said.
 
You blushed and bit your lip. "He is in Thailand now... We didnt call each other so... I kinda forgot... I just got distracted..." you said blushing.
 
Shindong grinned. "Oh~? Distracted with what?" he said.
 
"Stuff..." you stuck your tongue out refusing to answer him.
 
"Ha-ha~ I bet those are some pretty heavy stuff to make you forget about love~" he teased and went out the kitchen.
 
There were no classes since it’s a Sunday so Kyuhyun decided to be thoughtful by preparing lunch for everyone. He went to the kitchen and smiled when he saw that it wasn’t empty. He saw you inside and ran towards you.
 
"_______-ah~" he said. You jumped up startled by his sudden appearance. "Oppa~?" you said.
 
"I’m going to prepare lunch for everyone~ Do you mind lending me a hand?" he blinked continuously and making you laugh. "Oppa stop that, it looks weird..." you scrunched up your nose and laughed.”And yes, ill be glad to lend you a hand and even my feet~" you giggled. "What do you plan on cooking?"

(AN: Updates at last! I have been giving everyone a headache with the cliffhanger in the previous chapter... Mianhe... I honestly admit that i have been distracted lately... XD I have been constantly paying more attention to my studies *ahemwatchingtoomuchmovies* and forgot the plot of the story... Thank goodness i remembered now~ I didnt notice before but I usually write my chapters at night or early morning... XDD My mind is full of ideas during those times... i wonder why... O___O;; Thanks again for sticking around~! <3 XoXo to everyone~ I hope you enjoy this chapter~ Fighting!)