Deep Pangs of Pain

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

Henry stared at the two guests in the living room. He pulled you closer towards him. He looked at the other guys in the living room and motioned them upstairs.

"Hyung, Can you leave us for a moment?" he asked Leeteuk. Leeteuk nodded and pulled the rest of the guys upstairs. Kyuhyun attempted to drag you as well but Henry stopped him.
 
"No, you stay here _____-ah..." he whispered in your ear. Kyuhyun frowned and went upstairs.
 
(I wonder who those people are...) thought Kyuhyun as he went inside his room.
 
The Man stood up and walked closer to Henry.
 
(AN: The conversation in English will be colored Blue while Mandarin conversations will be colored in Orange... Mianhe for using Calvin Chen as the elder brother... He looks so sinister doesnt he?~ XD)
 
 
"Why so serious my brother?" he smirked.
 
"I AM NOT your BROTHER!" sneered Henry.
 
"You'll soon marry my sister..." he looked at him. "so why not familliarize ourselves now..." He noticed you beside Henry and chuckled.
 
"Oh my, Where are my manners?" he laughed and bowed. "My name is Zhao Ren..." he pointed to the young lady who immediately stood up and bowed down. "This is Xiao Mai... Henry's future wife..."
 
"She is NOT my Wife... I cant marry her..." Henry directly stated. Zhao Ren looked at him and raised his eyebrow.
 
"Oh? You cant back down now..." he grinned. "Remember the deal..."
 
"I don't care! I didn't agree to anything in the first place..." Henry linked arms with you. "I already have someone i want to marry and spend the rest of my lives with..."
 
Zhao Ren looked at Henry then stopped to stare at you. He spoke in Mandarin afterwards. You dont understand the language so you just settled in observing their reactions.
 
"Her?" he laughed. "Why settle for this ratty when you can have my sister?"
 
Xiao Mai gripped her brother's arm. "Brother, stop..." Zhao Ren pulled his arm away from her and laughed.
 
Henry gritted his teeth. "I dont and will not ever marry your sister..." he said. Xiao Mai looked at him, you and her brother. She looked away when her brother stared her down.
 
"She doesn't love me..." stated Henry. "and I dont have feelings for her!"
 
"You cant stop this wedding just by admitting your newly found girlfriend to me..." Zhao smirked. "Feh... feelings... nonsense emotions..." he spat.
 
"Brother, You've said enough..." whispered Xiao Mai. "Lets go..."
 
"Xiao Mai! WE ARE NOT DONE YET!" snarled Zhao Ren. "Or do you want to back down from this wedding as well!?" he sneered at her. Xiao Mai looked down and shook her head. "Remember our dead Father's Will? Do YOU want to break your promise to him as well!? HUH!?"
 
"No Big brother... I will not break my promise to Father..." she sadly looked down.
 
Zhao Ren smiled and patted her on the head. "Thats a good girl..." You looked at Xiao Mai and you felt really sorry for her. She doesnt look like she wants this marriage to be pushed through either. Although you cant understand a word they are saying you feel as though the only thing standing in the way of Henry and Xiao Mai not getting hitched is Zhao Ren.
 
Henry gritted his teeth and stared at Zhao Ren. "Get out of my house!"
 
"This wedding wont stop just by sending me out dear brother~" he smirked. "I always get what i want... You know that..."
 
Henry's face became red with anger. You glanced at him worriedly when he shouted. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE ZHAO!!!"
 
Zhao Ren laughed and motioned Xiao Mai along. He stopped near you and smirked. He whispered something only you could hear.
 
"It was nice meeting you... We'll surely meet again my dear~" he looked at you straight in the eyes and left . "I always get what i want..." You slightly shivered in fear when you met his penetrating gaze. Xiao Mai bowed down low to Henry and You.
 
"I'm very sorry about him..." she apologized and looked at you with sadness in her eyes. "Truly im very sorry..." She then hurried and left with her brother.
 
Henry stared at them as they left. He clutched his hair in annoyance and slumped down the couch. You sat beside him and tried to calm him down.
 
"Zhao has some NERVE... Coming in here and insulting you to my face..." he said and clenched his fists. You smiled at him and placed your hands above his.
 
"Oppa~ It doesnt bother me at all~" you smiled. "I didnt understand a thing you were saying anyways~" you laughed. Henry looked at you and smiled weakly. He then planted a small unnoticeable kiss on your cheek and spoke in Mandarin.
 
"_______-ah... Im very sorry about him... I will protect you..." he looked at you worriedly. He knew Zhao wouldnt let a chance pass by in eliminating anyone that stood in his way. May it be a little girl or a helpless old woman. He was cruel and that fact alone made Henry worry so much. 
 
( ____-ah... What have i gotten you into...) he thought and looked at you. You smiled awkwardly at him since you havent understood a thing and gave him a long hug.
 
It pained the one who was worriedly glancing at the both of you from upstairs. Kyu Hyun clenched his chest. He felt it beat twice as hard with so much pain. He slumped down in the hall and frowned to himself. He has been listening to the conversation this whole time.
 
(Henry is getting married to that girl...) he thought to himself. (He is forced to marry the one he doesnt love...) He looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes. (I love you ____-ah... but if Henry makes her happy then so be it...) He then shook his head smiling to himself when he realized something. (Im inlove with someone... who doesnt even know it...) he slapped his forehead and laughed.
 
You glanced upstairs when you heard someone laugh. You shrugged when you didnt see anything and went to the kitchen with Henry.
 
The following day, Henry left early with Zhoumi because of an appointment with your Uncle. You went to school with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. The only thing you noticed was Kyuhyun's unusually passive actions. He is normally cheerful and keeps on asking you about stuff but today he wasnt himself and you wondered why.
 
Ryeowook smiled at you and placed an arm around your neck. "______-ah! How come you arent going with Henry~?" he asked and pinched your cheek. Kyuhyun didnt say anything and only glanced at you smiling weakly. Normally he would react when anyone openly flirted with you like that but today he was just letting it go. Ryeowook also noticed him act weird and released his arm from you.
 
"He and Zhoumi have an appointment with my Uncle..." you said and rubbed your cheeks. The three of you arrived at school and parted ways. You went to the Art department and the two of them went to their department.
 
Kyuhyun was thinking to himself, lost in his own pool of thoughts. He still feels deep pangs of pain whenever he saw you. He treats Henry like a good friend. He knows he has deep feelings for you but he is trying to surpress them for Henry's sake and your happiness. He closed his eyes as he walked and almost bumped on the post, luckily for him, Ryeowook was there to pull him back. He looked at Kyuhyun worriedly and patted him on the back.
 
"I know you love _____-ah..." he softly said so that nobody would hear but Kyuhyun. "You should go and tell her... just to get that load off of your chest..."
 
Kyuhyun didnt say anything and looked at Ryeowook. The two of them just walked towards their corresponding classes. Kyuhyun still lost in thought the whole time.

(AN: Mianhe for this slightly serious chapter... O___O I need to have some drama now~ XD Anyway... Im still tidying up the next chapter... Ill post it up later~ *hugs* Oh my... 82 Subscribers!? Whoa~ Thank you guys for the comments as well!!! *bows down low* ♥ )