Its over

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: Yay! Updates! XD Still busy as hell but a promise is a promise~ an update is an update~ I hope you like the new chapter~ don’t be too harsh on me... T_T Mianhe also, I haven’t had time to take a good photo of the hotel construction... ^^;; but alas! Some of the rooms are finished, others still need retouches... Still not furnished till everything is done. *sigh* Construction is really draining our funds... >__>;; Anywaayy~ Back to the story~)

 
Nichkhun woke up at 11AM and saw Junho and Junsu watching TV. He approached them and saw that they’re watching a live telecast of F(X)'s press meeting.
 
"Hyung! Noona is on~" chuckled Junho.
 
"Shut up, don’t ..." snapped Junsu. ”He's already engaged with ______-sshi~"
 
Nichkhun ignored them and drank a glass of orange juice. He almost choked when he heard Victoria state her resignation.
 
"Did I just hear her right?" asked a stunned Junho.
 
Junsu suddenly looked at Nichkhun. "Yah... What happened to Victoria-sshi?"
 
Nichkhun didn’t know either. He rushed inside his room to change and went out of their dormitory to find Victoria.
 
He instantly dialed her number and cursed to himself when he found out that she turned it off.
 
(Is she really serious!?) He thought and rushed outside.
 
Chansung was eating breakfast when he saw Nichkhun worriedly rushing out of their dormitory. He walked towards the living room and stopped chewing when he saw the news about Victoria's departure.
 
"So that explains Hyungs reaction..." said Chansung.
 
"I wonder what happened to them..." said Junsu. ”I hope Khun can talk her out of leaving..."
 
"Maybe its just drama..." said a yawning Woo Young.
 
(AN: I ask for forgiveness about this scenario... I wouldn’t want FX to break up but I need it for my story...: P Mianhe if I offend FX supporters... 8D)
 
Meanwhile, you just visited Sohyun in their dormitory with Eli and Dongho. She was still in a cast but that didn’t stop her from being her usual lively self.
 
"Unnie! Sign my cast please?" she giggled. "Its going to come off soon~" You sweatdropped and took the pen from her hand.
 
** Get well soon my lovely famous dongsaeng! **
 
Eli looked at you and gave you a weird stare. He smirked and approached you.
 
"That’s not how you do a dedication!" Eli laughed and took the pen from your hand and drew something in the cast. 
 
Sohyun furrowed her eyebrows when he drew cartoon chains around her cast. You slapped Eli's shoulder and saw him laughing.
 
"YAH OPPA!!! I HATE YOU!!!" pouted Sohyun as she threw a pillow at him. HyunAh was also inside the room and saw what Eli did. She threw the nearest thing she could get her hands on and threw it at the unsuspecting male. Unfortunately, it was a hard bound pocket book.
 
"Stop torturing our maknae!" shouted HyunAh. Eli squinted his eyes. 
 
"Hey! I’m your Oppa, respect me!" he rubbed his head. "That hurts!"
 
"Oh it does? Want me to kiss it~?" HyunAh sarcastically said and then rolled her eyes. "Do I look like I give a damn...?"
 
"Yah! Disrespectful little girl! Dongho, don’t follow her alright..." he faced Dongho seriously.
 
Dongho shook his head. "Hyung, I think Noona is right... You’re a bit of a bully... You don’t act your age..."
 
HyunAh grinned and placed a hand around Dongho's shoulder. "See? Your maknae is more mature than you... and don’t call me little girl, I’m just a year younger than you..."
 
Eli pouted. "Dongho, Which side are you on anyway?"
 
"No ones" Dongho grinned enjoying HyunAh's hand rubbing his hair.
 
You laughed and threw a pillow at Eli. "Yah Big bird! Stop being such a nag..." Eli pouted and sulked in the corner.
 
Sohyun laughed at the expression that Eli was giving. She reached for the remote beside her bed. You saw her struggle so you reached for it instead and handed it to her.
 
"Thanks~" she smiled and switched the channels. She stopped on a live program and saw their fellow idol group f(x).
 
“I formally resign from my role as F(X)’s leader...” 
 
You turned your head towards the screen and your eyes went wide. "Victoria Unnie?"
 
"Is resigning!?" gasped Gayoon who just ran out from the bathroom after overhearing the television. Her toothbrush still in .
 
(AN: XD Lol~ I can imagine her doing this~)
 
HyunAh clasped a hand on . "Wheh!? They’re just at the peak of their careers!"
 
Even the sulking Eli forgot his drama when he heard the news. "I know they’re super close... how could this be?" he wondered.
 
"I wonder what happened..." you sighed and faced everyone in the room who looked just as oblivious as you after hearing the horrible news.
 
Meanwhile, Victoria had just successfully escaped from the convention hall and sighed to herself. She thought about her recent decision, whether it was the right thing to do. She hailed a cab but was quickly stopped by Luna and Amber just when she was about to enter.
 
"Unnie..." said Luna as she grabbed Victoria's arm. Amber grabbed her other arm and shooed the cab away.
 
"Yah! Please explain..." said Amber with her eyebrows furrowed.
 
Victoria looked at her two dongsaengs. She felt sorry for dragging them into this horrible mess. She suddenly hugged the two of them and cried.
 
"I’m so sorry..." said Victoria.
 
Luna furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you really leaving us?" she felt tears flow from her eyes.
 
"I don’t know..." said Victoria. “I really don’t know whether I can face Sulli again without feeling disappointed..."
 
"What exactly did she do...? Krystal seemed to know but the two of us don’t... We only understood some points but not the whole story... " said Amber. "We feel left out... It’s so unfair..."
 
"How can we solve any problem if you would not confide anything to us..." said Luna.
 
"You know were not just your members..." said Amber. “You’re more like my big sister now..."
 
Victoria decided to tell them everything. They gasped when they learned about the things that Sulli did. The two girls couldn’t believe what they’re hearing.
 
"Our comeback suits us perfectly well doesn’t it..." sighed Victoria. "Pinocchio... bundles of pathetic lies..." Her words stung her as she wiped a tear from her eye.
 
"Yah... Don’t be like that..." said Amber.
 
"Unnie... Maybe Sulli had a reason why she behaved like that... Please don’t hate her..." said Luna. "She might have done horrible things but I’m sure she only did it for you... I would do the same but not that much..."
 
"I know she only wants what best for you... Although she went overboard and its sickly wrong..." said Amber rubbing her arms in disgust. "Among the four of us, I know she looks out for you a lot..." she nodded and patted Victoria on her shoulder.
 
Victoria sighed. It was true that she hated what Sulli did but deep inside she still really cared about her. They have been together for years and throughout those times she looked after her the most since she is the youngest. She stared at her two dongsaengs and wondered to herself on what would be the right thing to do.
 
But surely, she still stands by her decision to resign from the group. She needed a break from everything that troubles her. Victoria apologized to her two dongsaengs and decided to stay with her friend at the province for a while, Far away from everything to help her put her mind at ease so she can decide on her next move.
 
Meanwhile, you were escorted by Eli back home. Ever since the unfortunate events happened to you, Eli felt the need to always make sure that you go home safe whenever you are with him.
 
It was 6PM; you entered the living room and saw Sungmin pulling out extension cables. He immediately felt your presence inside the room and smiled brightly at you.
 
"______-ah~" he smiled. "Did you eat yet?" he asked.
 
You nodded. "Yeah~ I ate dinner with friends..." you smiled. Sungmin nodded in approval and neatly coiled the cables.
 
"What are you going to do with those?" you wondered.
 
Sungmin looked at the cables on his hands and smiled at you. "Ah... Management ordered us to spend this night doing live webcam sessions with our international ELF's..." he smiled. "Getting in touch with them and at the same time promoting internationally... Kyuhyun and I are going to setup his room and turn it into a computer shop" he laughed.
 
"Ah~ that’s amazing... It would absolutely make them happy..." you grinned. Sungmin smiled and proceeded walking up towards Kyuhyun's room.
 
You decided to go to your room and keep out of sight from that web session. You felt that it’s best that these fans wouldn’t know about your existence.
 
Inside Kyuhyun's room, everything was already set up and ready to go. Kyuhyun grinned proudly at the arrangement he made. Being a gaming god has its benefits.
 
 
(Maybe I should start calling myself TechKyu~) he chuckled silently.
 
Sungmin decided to call all the members upstairs. Their session will start in a few minutes.
 
Kyuhyun sat down and clicked the program. He smiled and was met by two young girls who looked 17. They were giggling and couldn’t believe their eyes that they were facing their idol.
 
"Good Evening beautiful girls~" Kyuhyun said practicing his English. The girls gave a squeal.
 
"Good Afternoon Oppa!" they said. "Its afternoon from way over here~"
 
He continued talking to them. He stopped and heard Heechul conversing with his webcam ELF's. He mentally laughed at what he was saying.
 
"Yo Yo~ Nice to meet you~ Kim Heenim in the house!" Heechul grinned at the girl in front of him.
 
"Hi~ I’m Kim~ from the Philippines~ Mabuhay!" she smiled. "So how are your promotions so far? I heard you just finished recording your new album? Is it true?"
 
"Yo Yo Nice to meet you too!" said Heechul, he absolutely did not understand what she said. All he understood was "Hi" and "Album". (Maybe she wants our album...) He wondered while grinning then turned his head towards Siwon. He quickly tapped him on the shoulders.
 
"Yah... What did she just say?" he furrowed his eyebrow. Siwon laughed and squeezed in beside Heechul. He decided to help him converse with her for a while. The girl gave a squeal as she saw charming Siwon her favorite member grinning at her.
 
(AN: Fan girl squeal~ >/////< I want to come face to face with Yesung... maybe ill scream on his face... :P Kidding~)
 
On the far end of the table, Sungmin was trying his best to keep a calm face as he was unfortunately faced by a male fan that is more muscular than Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk combined.
 
"I really really really love you!!!" he gushed like a teenage girl.
 
(OMG... How do I respond to this...) Sungmin thought in terror but maintained a smiling face. "Thank you... ^^ I’m glad you like Super Junior!" he said.
 
"No~ I LOVE ONLY YOU!!!" the guy fan said and gave Sungmin a webcam kiss. "IM YOUR NO.1 FAN! I WANT TO MEET YOU SO BAD Sungmin-OPPAAHH!" he winked at Sungmin who panicked and quickly pushed the restart button on his laptop. Beside him were Donghae and Eunhyuk who couldn’t stop laughing at his situation. He smacked the both of them and squinted his eyes irritated with his luck.
 
(I want a hot fan next...) he closed his eyes and prayed dearly that his next fan was not another man.
 
(AN: LOOOL~ Im pretty sure Super Junior have lots and lots of male fans as well~ Im not anti-gay but i wonder what theyre reaction will be when a muscular guy is their fan... :P Ive read somewhere that Sungmin hates gay people... im not sure where though...)
 
The guys however were jealous of Ryeowook's fancam. The fan he was facing was really really hot. She looked Asian but with a hint of Latin blood. Ryeowook was sweating being able to face such a pretty girl who idolized him so much.
 
Yesung was beside him smiling happily and conversing with a fan from Singapore.
 
"I love your voice Yesung-Oppa~" she smiled. "Is it alright if I were to request an online duet with you?" she asked.
 
He nodded and asked her what she wants to sing.
 
"Uhm... the song you sang with Luna?" she asked. "This love?"
 
Yesung nodded and began to sing. He was taken aback when her turn came. She was a perfect voice copy of Luna from FX maybe even better. He spent his remaining time singing with this talented fan.
 
Leeteuk was sadly lurking behind s since there were only eleven laptops. He jealously lurked behind Kyuhyun and saw him say goodbye to the two foreign ELFS. Kyuhyun noticed their leader so he stood up and allowed him to communicate with them too.
 
(AN: I know your thinking... Eleven? Why eleven? FYI: Hangeng wasn’t there to promote since he was with Henry and Zhoumi~ ^^)
 
"That’s pretty nice of you Kyu~" smiled Leeteuk. 
 
Kyuhyun laughed. "Hyung~ that’s pay-per-minute... My laptop is really expensive..." he joked. "One scratch is worth 1000$ dollars and month’s supply of Starcraft credits..."
 
"Yah!" frowned Leeteuk as he stopped typing and faced the grinning maknae. He really thought Kyuhyun was being serious.
 
"Just Kidding Hyung..." he laughed and went downstairs.
 
Meanwhile, in the peaceful countryside, Victoria was silently taking in her surroundings. She inhaled the fresh air deeply and sighed to herself. 
How she wished that things didn’t go out of hand. She opened her mobile phone once again and saw 59 missed calls and 156 new messages.
 
She gulped and browsed through the missed calls.
 
*Manager* 50 missed calls
 
(How annoying...) she thought and rolled her eyes.
 
*Luna* 2 missed calls
 
*Krystal* 2 missed calls.
 
*SHINee dorm phone* 1 missed call.
 
(I guess Jjong and the others already knew...) she sighed.
 
(AN: I guess since FX and SHINee are closer then they’re good friends~ ^^)
 
*Nichkhun* 4 missed calls.
 
(Nichkhun?) she wondered. She sighed and remembered that it was a nationwide broadcast. Nichkhun probably heard about it that’s why he's calling.
 
Victoria sighed again and decided to turn her phone off to avoid any more calls from her manager. She desperately needed time to cool herself down.
 
Just as she was about to hit the "off" button on her phone. Another call made its way.
 
***** RINGING: Yeobo Nichkhun *****
 
Victoria debated with herself whether or not she'll pick up. She sighed and decided to answer the phone.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"YAH! Where are you?" said a worried Nichkhun. "Really... Why won’t you answer your phone...?”
 
"I... *sigh* Are you trying to get me back there?" Victoria squinted her eyes in annoyance. "It’s not going to work..."
 
She heard a chuckle coming from him. "No, I will not interfere with whatever you decide. I just want to know where you are so I can go there and talk." he said.
 
"Talk me into coming back?" sighed Victoria. "Did my manager put you up to this?" she sternly asked
 
"Ouch... Lack of trust hurts..." Nichkhun laughed "Is it so wrong to just plainly talk to you about my day?" he asked sweetly. "Or are you saying you’re getting tired of me?" Nichkhun pretended to be hurt.  
 
Victoria can just imagine Nichkhun pouting on the other line. She sighed, closed her eyes for a few seconds and eventually gave in.
 
"Ok... Ill just message the address to you..." she said and hung up. "Seriously though... Don’t bring my manager or you’ll be so sorry..." she threatened him.
 
* MESSAGE SENT *
 
*ONE MESSAGE RECEIVED*
 
From: Yeobo Nichkhun
 
Thanks! Be there in a giff! ♥
 
She slapped her forehead after sending the address to Nichkhun. (Ah... I’m so gullible...)
 
She stared at the wallpaper on her phone. It was the f(x) members with Nichkhun and her in the middle. (Why can’t I just say "leave me alone"...)
 
(AN: I heard that Khuntoria will be leaving us soon... T_T Noooo... and Heechul already left for the army... TT_TT i miss Heenim already... anyway... Ill try to keep him alive in this story~ :P I’m still epicly busy but ill try to find time to update again... ^^)
 

Advertisements: (since i want to spread love to my other fics~ Ill post Ads on every last chapter~)