Regrets always come last

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

(AN: I am finally back... gosh it’s been months and more months since i updated... XDD I feel so bad for my readers... I decided to reread everything i wrote and continue this... Heh, don’t worry; i still know how to write... i hope so anyway... XDDD it may be a bit rusty but try to bear with me for a while...)



You went inside of your room and saw the pink bear lying on your bed. You wondered how it got there. You were pretty sure that it was lying on your desk.

You picked Mr. Fuzzy up and squeezed it. "How'd you get way over there?" you chuckled to yourself.

You saw the note on its pocket. You slapped your forehead when you remembered that note. The bear was from Kyuhyun so you were pretty sure that the note is also from him.

A blush crept up on your face as you read the neatly folded note.

"I want you to always think of me when you see this bear~ ^^"

You squeezed Mr. Fuzzy. "Silly Oppa~ of course~" you smiled.

You glanced outside your door and saw Kyuhyun smiling and waving at you from their room. Your gaze fell on his lips which made you blush profusely. The "kiss incident" flashed instantly in your mind.

(AN: Recall previous chapters ---> Chapter 32 i think 8D)

(Waah! Why did i suddenly think about that!?) You slapped your forehead and slammed the door shut.

Kyuhyun was waving at you and wondered why the hell you shut your door.

"Is she mad?" he thought to himself.

Shindong walked down the hall and laughed at Kyuhyun's confused look. He saw ______-ah's flustered look a moment ago and noticed that Kyuhyun was wearing only his boxers.

"Yah... Maybe you startled her with your SpongeBob boxers Kyu..." laughed Shindong pointing at him.

Kyuhyun looked down and he was indeed wearing SpongeBob boxers. "..." he palmed his face embarrassed. For the love of StarCraft! He forgot to wear pants.

He quickly closed the door and slipped into his gray jammies.

(AN: LOOOL~ I want to see Kyu's imaginary SpongeBob boxers~ ^^ *wink*)

Meanwhile, Nichkhun was driving towards the location where Victoria was currently residing. He glanced around and saw the peaceful province. He got out of his car and saw Victoria sitting by a large tree. He smiled and walked towards her.

"Vic..."

Victoria turned around and saw Nichkhun smiling behind her.

"Hey..." she forced a smile. Nichkhun sighed and sat beside her. "Yah... i won’t go back even if you force me..." she said.

Nichkhun chuckled and held her hand. "Do i look like a security guard who'll take you back?" he smiled.

"Probably..." Victoria sighed. "Why did you chase me here anyway?"

"Nothing special... I just wanted to see if you’re okay... Is that such a crime?" he chuckled and made Victoria hit him lightly on the shoulders.

"Actually, I’m not okay ..." said Victoria holding her tears. Nichkhun sensed her fragile state and decided to hold her close to him. "You can cry if you want to..." he said. Victoria remained silent.

"You know, the best way to relieve yourself from your emotions is to let everything out..." he smiled and patted her back.

"Want to scream?" he suddenly asked. Victoria stopped and glanced at him like he was losing his mind.

"Screaming is a good way to release some anger..." Nichkhun quickly explained. Victoria wiped her tears away and followed Nichkhun towards the cliffs. Nichkhun glanced around and smiled when he saw that the houses were far away.

He screamed loudly and made Victoria chuckle.

"Try it~ It’s really good~" he laughed. Victoria screamed her heart out and somewhat felt better.

The two continued screaming until Victoria felt better. Nichkhun smiled to himself and held Victoria's hands as he dragged her to sit down by the grass.

"How do you feel?" he asked smiling. Victoria smiled back. "Better~"

Victoria suddenly gave Nichkhun a tight hug. "Thank you Khun..." she said. Nichkhun blushed at the sudden action and hugged her like that for a few minutes.

(I love _____-ah... but why do i feel weird when I'm with Victoria...) Nichkhun thought as he glanced at the girl in front of him. "It’s a feeling that i can’t describe..." he stated to himself loud enough that Victoria heard it as well.

"What?" she furrowed her eyebrows. Nichkhun blushed and shook his head. "Nothing~ I’m just thinking loudly..." he chuckled.



(You give me feelings i can’t describe...) thought Victoria as she gazed at Nichkhun's smiling face.

The next day, you accompanied your Uncle towards SMent. He was feeling a bit sick so you couldn’t leave him by himself.

"Uncle, you should rest..." you worriedly asked him when you heard him cough again.

He smiled and coughed. "Chubster *cough* I’m fine, thanks for accompanying this old man... I can’t stay home and leave my job even for a day..." he laughed. "I’m too much of a workaholic..." he coughed.

Leeteuk was beside the two of you as he also aided your Uncle. "Yah Ahjussi... Why don’t you listen to your niece and stay home..." he sternly said. Your Uncle coughed some more and hit Leeteuk on the head.

"Stay home when you have an upcoming concert in a week!?" he sternly said and pinched his ear. "Fat Chance Jungsu."

"Ouch Ouch!!! Take it easy!!" Leeteuk complained as he tried to get away from your Uncle's death grip. "I’m just concerned..."

You laughed and watched as your Uncle dragged Leeteuk towards the practice hall. You stayed behind and decided to go home since the Super Junior Members are all there to take care of your Uncle.

You are about to leave when you heard someone asking for help. It was faint but you can hear it. You ran towards the direction the sound was coming from.

"Just one..."

"NO! Stop it!"

"Please... don’t be such a ..."

You gasped in horror when you saw someone being pinned on the corridor. It was none other than Hyoyeon. She was struggling to get free from the man in front of her.

"Yah! What do you think you’re doing to her!? SECURITY!" you screamed and the man instantly let go of Hyoyeon and ran away.

Hyoyeon slumped down and breathed heavily. You hurriedly approached her and patted her back.

"Hyoyeon-sshi... Are you hurt?" you asked worriedly.

Hyoyeon nodded but couldn’t respond. She was about to go home when this psychotic fan had pinned her on the wall asking for more than an autograph.

You helped her up and dusted her clothes. You were about to head out when she stopped you by holding onto your shirt.

"______-sshi..." she said and smiled.

"Thanks..."

"No problem..." you smiled back. “See you around~ be careful... Who knows how many s are still around..."

(I guess she's not that bad...) Hyoyeon folded her arms thankful that she got away from that bad incident. She proceeded towards SNSD's changing rooms. (She is sweet like Oppa... It wouldn’t hurt to get to know her better right?) She thought to herself as she entered the room.

Sulli paced around her room. She absolutely regretted the things she had done. She didn’t exactly picture the outcome to be this horrible. She only wanted what she thinks is best for her Unnie but she never imagined that it could hurt this bad. At first it started out as a really bad prank then it got more serious to the point where she couldn’t stop her horrible deeds.

(I’m so sorry...) she thought in her mind as a tear fell from her eyes. She wished she could go back and re-do everything she had done. She also imagined how horrible things must’ve been for you.

She sat down on her bed after she locked her door shut. She covered her face with her palms and started to cry.

She wanted to apologize to you but fear froze her from doing so. She knows she didn’t deserve any forgiveness.

(I don’t know what i should do...) she wiped the tears that were flowing continuously on her lovely face. (Oh _____ Unnie... I’m so sorry for causing you so much pain...)

She looked down at her phone and debated with herself whether to call Victoria and try to talk to her again.

It was already 8pm yet Super Junior wasn’t done with their rehearsals. Kyuhyun felt so tired that his feet were starting to wobble.

"Can i at least get a five minute break?" he whined and dropped down on the sofa. "I am after all the frail and innocent maknae of your group..." he pouted.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and sighed. He granted the whining maknae his wish. Kyuhyun smiled and ran outside to grab a bottle of water.

"One bottled water please~" he smiled at the trainees who were handling the beverages. They handed him one and squealed for Kyuhyun brushed his hand onto theirs.

"Kamsahamnida~" he said coolly and the girl started to hyperventilate.

He was about to drink the bottle when somebody patted him on the back. He turned around and saw the great Korean composer, Kim Ju rin.

(AN: Not a real composer, a made up name that just popped in my head moments ago...)

"Hyung! What brings you here?" asked Kyuhyun smiling. "Manager Hyung is inside if you need him~"

"Ani, I’m actually looking for you" he grinned.

"Wheh? Why me?" asked a bewildered Kyuhyun as he drank his water.

"I wanted to ask a favor from you" he smiled and patted him. "I wrote down this new song and i wanted you to sing it..."

"Me?" Kyuhyun asked shocked by his choice. Normally composers would consider his Hyung Yesung first and foremost for solos. Ju Rin just nodded and smiled at him. "I have a feeling that you would be the perfect singer for this song... It’s about loving someone who you cannot love...  Your voice is perfect for it..."

"Thank you..." Kyuhyun smiled and bowed down. "It would by my honor."

"I’m glad Kyuhyun..." he said and smiled. “Recording will be at my studio tomorrow at 7pm... You can bring anyone with you if it makes you feel comfortable..."

Kyuhyun thanked him once again and went back to the rehearsal room.

It was late and you fell asleep waiting for the guys to come back home. You woke up when you heard loud footsteps marching inside the house. You rubbed your eyes and glanced outside. Super Junior had just returned from a grueling rehearsal with your Uncle.

"Ahh, I’m so tired..." complained Donghae as he rubbed his feet.

Kangin shook his own body. "I can’t feel my limbs..."

"You’re lucky... I can’t even feel myself talk..." chuckled Yesung.

Your Uncle rolled his eyes. "You’re acting like a bunch of whiny babies..." he sighed. “We’ll be rehearsing for solo performances tomorrow..."

Sungmin and Eunhyuk groaned. Your Uncle irritatedly stated. "If you OLD men can’t handle the heat then i might as well trade you in for EXO..."

"Who said we can’t?" said Donghae suddenly sounding livelier.

"I can still out-aegyo those kids in a million years!" pouted Sungmin. "I won’t be getting OLD anytime soon."

"YAH! WERE NOT OLD!" shouted Leeteuk defensively. Kyuhyun laughed. "WERE NOT OLD, only Leeteuk Hyung..." he mouthed and made everybody laugh.

Shindong laughed and wiggled his eyebrows. "Don’t you worry about a thing Hyung! We still got it"

Your Uncle chuckled and waved his hand. "Aissh... Just get some rest and we'll continue this tomorrow..." he said and went out of the dormitory.

Ryeowook remained silent staring at your Uncle as he drove off then walked quietly to his room. The rest of the guys decided to rest as well.

Kyuhyun saw you stealing glances at everyone from inside your room. He chuckled and walked over towards you.

"Good evening ______-ah~" he poked your nose.

You smiled and greeted him as well. Kyuhyun immediately remembered the proposal from Kim Ju Rin. He wondered if you have any plans tomorrow evening.

"_______-ah~" he smiled.

"Yeah? What is it Oppa?" you asked.

"Are you busy tomorrow evening?" he asked blushing. You shook your head. "Nope, I’m free tomorrow~ what’s the occasion?"

"I was just wondering if you would come with me tomorrow at KJRMS, I’m going to record a song for Kim Ju Rin Hyung..." Kyuhyun said.

"Sure it would be my pleasure Oppa~" you smiled.

Kyuhyun smiled and suddenly gave you a hug. You blushed at the sudden action and returned it nevertheless.

"Thank you ______-ah~" Kyuhyun whispered smiling. (This means so much to me...)

10PM, The constant ringing of her phone awoke her from her deep slumber. Victoria grabbed her phone and glanced at the caller. She sighed and disconnected the call when she saw that it was none other than Sulli.

(I’m not ready to talk...) she thought and turned the gadget off then resumed sleeping.

Sulli on the other hand sighed as her attempt in reconciling was futile. ".... Unnie..." she muttered as he clutched the phone to her heart. Tears were flowing from her eyes. "How can i make things right..."

She covered herself with her blanket but couldn’t sleep as her thoughts drifted from the beginning of all her mistakes.

Actions which she shouldn’t have done in the first place. She deeply thought about how she should fix everything she destroyed.


(AN: Heh... Im a bit rusty... T__T Sorry about that... I appreciate you all for the lovely comments!!! Although i couldnt reply to them all i love and read every single one of them~ I love how some of you joined AFF because of this story... It gives me goosies and makes me want to cry~ Tears of epic joy~ also... to some who are wondering what my Twitter is: http://twitter.com/SimplyJonique You can follow me if you want~ smiley Time for a new poll too~)