Soothing Melodies and Heroic Actions

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

It has been weeks since you last walked by the school's auditorium. You were just about to return the art materials in the stock room when you heard a beautiful melody coming from inside the auditorium. You curiously peeked in and listened, completely forgetting about the materials in your hands.

 
(What a beautiful melody...) you smiled and closed your eyes as you listened. You heard soft violin sounds.
 
 
You were sitting on the floor by the backdoor listening quietly. Suddenly someone opened it completely putting you off balance and startling you. You fell and reached out for the scattered brushes when someone picked them up and handed them to you.
 
"You dropped these..." you glanced up and saw a very charming man smiling at you. You noticed that he was holding a violin in his other hand.
 
(Crap! Its the violinist!) you mentally cursed and felt your cheeks go red.
 
"Why were you hiding over here?" he chuckled and handed you the brushes.
 
You blushed when you took the brushes from him, realizing that you got caught you immediately stood up and apologized.
 
"Sorry... Ahh... Its just... You were... Amazing..." you stuttered at his gaze. He looks so angelic and warm.
 
He just smiled at you and thanked you. "Youre from the Art department right? Want some help bringing these?" he said and pointed at the art materials.
 
You nodded and thanked the kind violinist.
 
"Im Henry by the way, from the Music Department..." he said as you both made your way in the halls.
 
"Im _____" you smiled at him. "Uhm... Are you new here? How come i just saw you today..."
 
He just smiled and shook his head. "Im not new here, I just came back from the overseas because of certain matters..."
 
You both reached the Art department. You were about to thank him when you heard someone calling him from a far. You glanced and saw an unfamilliar guy running towards you both.
 
"Yah! Henry! Ive been looking all over the campus for you..." the guy said and glanced over at you then raised his eyebrows. "and this is?" he looked at Henry.
 
"Zhou, this is _____-ah... From the Art department..." said Henry. Zhoumi nodded and smiled at you.
 
"Nice to meet you cutie..." he said and winked at you. Henry held back his laughter when he saw Zhoumi trying to flirt with you.
 
"Annyeong Oppa..." you bowed. "Im going to go now, Thank you for your help Henry Oppa..." you said as you took the Art materials from his hands.
 
"See you on Campus then _____-ah..." said Henry as they both waved goodbye then left.
 
You went inside the stockroom and returned the Art Materials, when you got out you saw them again. The Campus Fan girls.
 
"What? Even Henry too?" a girl said.
 
"SHE REALLY IS a !" someone said and they all laughed.
 
You just ignored them and went on your way but you felt that they were following you.
 
"She smells Vile!" said one girl.
 
"I wonder what her perfume is?" mocked the other girl.
 
" Essence of Hag" sneered the other.
 
"I hear she lives with them too!"
 
"EH? Really?" gasped the other girl.
 
"S-L-U-T" The three laughed.
 
You had enough of their insults and you faced them.
 
Eunhyuk was walking by the campus after aiding an instructor in one of her dance classes when he saw you confronting three girls.
 
(This doesnt look good...) he thought as he eyed you and the girls.
 
"Whats wrong with you? What have i done to deserve this?" you spat as you glared at the girls.
 
They laughed at you. "Stop being so cozy around our Oppas!" they said. "Who are you anyway? Youre nothing!"
 
"You Filthy !" One girl grabbed juice from her bag and threw it at you but someone sheilded you from her attack.
 
You heard them scream in fright. You look at person standing in front of you with soiled wet clothes and realized it was none other than Eunhyuk.
 
"YAH! STOP THIS! You girls are the ES not HER!" he yelled. You havent seen Eunhyuk this serious before. 
 
"Whether you like it or not she lives with us!" he said as the girls bowed their heads in apology. "______-ah, lets go..." Eunhyuk said as he grabbed your arms but just as you were about to go, the girls shouted.
 
"Oppa! Thats not FAIR!" complained the other girl.
 
Eunhyuk was about to talk back when someone beat him to it.
 
"Fair? What could three hags like yourselves know about being fair?" someone said from behind you. The three girls froze at what they saw.
 
You looked back and saw none other than, Heechul. He was taking off his shades and tucking it in his pocket.
 
You felt his left arm around your shoulder. "Be a little more respectful around this person, especially since she is our manager's niece." he said and the girls eyes widened at that statement. They didnt know about that and they felt ashamed of themselves.
 
"If I ever hear her tell me something about you girls, I assure you... You wont like what would happen next..." he said seriously. 
 
"Were very very sorry Oppa..." they bowed to the two then to you, and apologized in unison, then they left you alone. 
 
"Thank you Oppas..." you were grateful for them being there to protect you.
 
"Were they always bothering you?" asked Eunhyuk worriedly.
 
"Im sure they wont bother me any longer, after what Heechul Oppa said." you chuckled.
 
Eunhyuk then faced Heechul. "What are you going to do to them, huh?" he asked. You were wondering about that too so you faced him.
 
Heechul laughed then shrugged. "I dont know... I just said that for effect.."
 
You and Eunhyuk laughed, so Heechul was still being Heechul afterall.
 
"Oh yeah, i forgot, A package just arrived for you this morning and a guest is here for you... Manager Hyung wants me to pick you up right away..." said Heechul. You nodded and went home with your two Oppas.

(AN: Dan dan! Its about time Henry and Zhoumi shows up! ♥ (but she still doesnt know that their SuJu too... haha lol) Yeah! I dont have classes today till the 18th! so i guess ill write more chapters... More Updates tomorrow or later this evening~♥ I also want to Thank everybody for subscribing to my first story~ Im so full of joy right now~♥ Thanks also for the 6k views~ omg!)