Im... Missing You

A FUNNY thing called Love ♥

You were on your way back home when you recieved a text message coming from Eli.

//Baby Girl... We need to talk... -Big Bird <3//
You furrowed your eyebrows but waited till you got home so you could talk to Eli without anyone overhearing.
 
(I wonder what's so urgent...) you thought as you glanced blankly at the screen.
 
Henry was beside you and he saw the message accidentally. He nudged you on your seat. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. You nodded and gave him a smile. Siwon kept on glancing at you every now and then. (____-ah looks worried... I wonder whats wrong...) he thought.
 
You all arrived home before your Uncle and the rest of the guys. Kibum however arrived earlier than you as he was already in the living room. You beamed at him. "Annyeong!"
 
"Hey _____-ah~" he greeted and waved. Donghae noticed him watching something and sat down beside him and watched as well. You forgot about Eli when you felt your stomach growl. You went inside the kitchen and made a sandwich which you shared with Henry and Zhoumi.
 
A few minutes later, you heard a van arrive at the dormitory. You glanced out and saw your Uncle smiling widely followed by the rest of the guys. Sungmin saw you from outside and waved at you. Eunhyuk just smiled sweetly as he went inside the house.
 
"Ahhh~ Finished at last!" cheered Eunhyuk as he sat down beside you.
 
"I know! It has been hectic" chuckled Leeteuk.
 
"Congratulations to everyone!" said your Uncle. "For a job well done!" he clapped and everyone followed clapping for themselves including you.
 
"and for all your hardwork! I will CANCEL all interviews and shooting for tomorrow!" he announced and everybody stood up and cheered.
 
"Lets go out tomorrow!" said Yesung. Your Uncle nodded in approval. "You go anywhere you want" he said. Your Uncle said goodbye afterwards and left since he is going to cancel the schedules of Super Junior for tomorrow.
 
"Where do you plan to go?" asked Hangeng. Leeteuk thought for a moment. "I dont know... A beach maybe?"
 
"I dont know about you but i have other plans~" grinned Shindong.
 
"What is your plan Hyung?" asked Sungmin curiously. Eunhyuk grinned beside him and poked Shindong's belly.
 
"Its obvious... He is taking his girlfriend out~" he smiled. Shindong blushed and nodded.
 
"Speaking of girlfriends~" joked Donghae as he pinched Henry's waist. "This is the only guy here apart from Shindong Hyung who has a girlfriend~" he winked at you and made you sweatdrop. "It makes me a bit jealous..." he laughed. Sungmin chuckled beside Donghae since he knows the truth.
 
"So what do you both plan to do tomorrow?" asked Hangeng. "Youre free to have a date if you'd like~" he smiled and patted your head.
 
You both looked at each other and laughed. "Oppa, i have a confession to make..." you started.
 
"WHAT!!! YOURE GETTING MARRIED!?" Heechul said loudly and made everybody laugh at his sudden reaction. You shook your head furiously and punched his arm.
 
"Oppa!" you pouted and looked at Henry.
 
"The truth is..." started Henry. Sungmin chuckled and finished his sentence. "They were never together~" he laughed at the faces of the guys. All were wearing shocked expressions and they all suddenly looked at you. You wondered why Sungmin knows but dismissed it as you looked at everyone's alarmed faces.
 
"Its true..." you smiled awkwardly. "I was just being a friend to Henry Oppa~" you winked at Henry. He smiled.
 
"Sungmin, When did you know all of this?" Leeteuk asked him curiously. It seems that Sungmin was the only one who knew.
 
"Secret~" he joked and everybody pressed him but he didnt budge.
 
Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were grinning like idiots after they heard the revelation. Siwon felt a sigh of relief for he was now free to formally court you.
 
"Enough secrets~" Heechul smiled. "Im hungry..." he said all of a sudden. Kangin felt his stomach. "Me too..."
 
Ryeowook smiled widely. "Lets have a midnight meal together!"
 
Kyuhyun looked at him. "Its not midnight yet Wookie..." 
 
"I know~" he smiled. "Lets have a 11PM meal then..." he said and made everyone laugh. You bit your lip.
 
"I already ate..." you said. Heechul nudged you. "Eat again _____-ah~" he chuckled.
 
You smiled and nodded. You all entered the kitchen and prepared the meal together.
 
(AN: They are just having Ham sandwiches and Orange Juice :P)
 
The topic of your ex boyfriend was suddenly put up again because of Shindong's curiousness. You sweatdropped as they pressed on what he looks like.
 
"Is he more handsome than me?" joked Donghae.
 
"He looks ugly Oppa~" you joked. 
 
"Why did you break up?" asked Hangeng curiously. You sighed. "It didnt work out~" you felt stinging on your heart as you remembered what happened. Luckily, You heard the doorbell ring and it helped you escape their questions.  You went to answer it with Sungmin and Siwon accompanying you.
 
"Annyeong Hase..." you beamed but stopped and placed a hand on your mouth as you opened to find "him" standing on the door panting and a bit wet because of the rain.
 
 
"Love..." he said and smiled sweetly at you still panting. Siwon furrowed his eyebrows when he saw none other than their fellow idol, Nichkhun Horvejkul of 2PM standing on the door. He obviously knows you and they wondered why.
 
(How do they know each other?) Sungmin asked himself as he furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Nick..." you said and felt tears flowing from your eyes. Nichkhun smiled sweetly and instantly enveloped you in a tight loving embrace. "Love... I thought id never see you again!" he said this in english. "I have missed you so so much..."
 
(LOVE!?) Siwon yelled in his head and ran into the kitchen. Sungmin just stayed behind and stared at you both. You remembered the incident two years ago like it was yesterday.
 
(FLASHBACK: 2 years ago... Year 2008~)
 
"Love!" he called out happily. You turned around and was bear hugged by him. You giggled as he held out his phone.
 
"I am accepted in my audition!" he cheered. "Can you believe it!?"
 
You grinned widely. "OMG! Congratulations! Im so happy for you! I knew you could do it!!!"
 
"It has been my dream to sing infront of everyone!" he smiled cutely and kissed your cheek. You giggled and kissed him back. "I know~ and im so proud of you~"
 
A week after, you both found out that he was going to debut in Korea, Nichkhun felt down as he realized he will be far away from you as possible.
 
"I dont think i can do it..." he said as you were both in the airport. You shook your head. "Nonsense! I want you to fulfill your dream!" you cheered even though it pains you as well.
 
Nichkhun faced you seriously. "You are my dream too..." he said and hugged you tight. You held back your tears and cheered him on.
 
"Ill be angry if you will not go..." you pouted. Nichkhun smiled and nodded. "Youre being cute~" he said and pinched your nose.
 
"Im being serious..." you said jokingly. Nichkhun raised his hands in surrender then pouted. "Alright Alright... but i promise to bug you every night and day..." he grinned. You gave him a huge hug. "Ill be counting on that~"
 
You said goodbye to him as he left for Korea. Just as he promised, he calls you everyday. Weeks later, The management found out about his long distance relationship and secretly sought you out.
 
You were in school when a man in a formal suit came to talk to you in private.
 
"Are you Ms. _____?" he asked. His voice sounds serious and scary.
 
You nodded in respect. "Yes, May i ask what you want from me?" you asked.
 
He gave you an envelope full of money. "Stop all contacts with Mr. Nichkhun Horvejkul..." he said sternly. "It is bad for his reputation as rookie idol to have a girlfriend..." You slapped the money away and it fell on the ground. You felt insulted that they would think your love can be bought for money.
 
"I dont want your MONEY" you spat and walked away. He stopped you and looked at you seriously. "Stop the relationship or else we kick him back here..."
 
You furrowed your eyebrows. You didnt want your boyfriend's dreams to be crushed just because of you. You gave up in the end and called him with the old man standing beside you and monitoring your every word.
 
"Hey Love, Whats up?" he asked sweetly. You held back your tears as you spoke in the other line.
 
"Im breaking up with you..." you said. You heard him panic on the other line. "What!? Why!? Love, is this a joke? Thats a good one~" he said chuckling awkwardly.
 
You couldnt control your feelings anymore. "Im serious..." you said slightly sobbing.
 
"Wait, Love... Explain this to me..." he said frustratingly on the other end. You felt pained as you heard him cry. You just shook your head and muttered the last words. "I love you Nick... Im sorry... Goodbye forever..." you said and hung up the phone with tears flowing from your face. The old man nodded in approval and still gave you the envelope of money but you threw it at the muddy ground all the same.
 
"I still dont WANT your money..." you said and walked away. 
 
"Remember, any contact you do... I will know..." he warned and went away satisfied with himself. Nichkhun was distraught with the sudden incident and would always try to call you but you eventually replaced your phone number so he wouldnt contact you.
 
(end of flashback)
 
Nichkhun was hugging you and crying tears of joy at the same time. You felt yourself melt as you were being held by your first and last love.
 
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" he cried out. You bit your lip and felt yourself cry even more but you didnt say anything. "Why did you break up with me without telling me why... I just learned from this through other people..." You still remained silent.
 
"I know about what they did..." he said. "I would never forgive them for separating us... ever... "
 
You looked at his eyes. It was the same eyes you loved about him, the same gentle smiling eyes that made you fall for him the first time you met. "I wanted you to be happy..." you said crying.
 
"You think id be happy without you?" Nichkhun shook his head furiously. "I have been..." he said and hugged you.  "I have always been... looking for you these past two years..."
 
It is true, Nichkhun had looked for you and even asked your Uncle numerous times but he wouldnt say anything in respect of you. Nichkhun went back to your hometown but found out you moved away to another address. He tried to force Eli to tell him but Eli lied to him and told him he didnt have any contact with you. 
 
He eventually found out that the management had something to do with what happened through 2PM's stylist who overheard them. Nichkhun didnt say anything about his search until eventually the old management was replaced and the Dating rule was lifted but sadly for him, his heart was already shattered into a million tiny pieces.
 
Sungmin's eyes widened. He doesnt understand English that well but he understands some words. Even if he doesnt understand the whole conversation, Just looking at the two of you, its not hard to put things together. (Is he _____-ah's boyfriend!?) he thought to himself.
 
Siwon went inside the kitchen and saw everyone still calmly eating and laughing. Leeteuk looked at Siwon's alarmed face.
 
"Whats wrong with you?" he asked. Siwon looked at him with wide eyes. "Nichkhun... is... here..." he said and everyone quickly rushed into the living room and found that Nichkhun is really there.
 
(AN: When your talking to Nichkhun, youre talking in English~)
 
"We can not be together..." you said as he held you. Nichkhun held your face gently. "Dont say that! Youre the only girl i want to be with..."
 
"You have dreams... I will only hinder you..." you said. "I know being an idol is all youve ever dreamed about... Its important to you... I dont want to get in the way of all that..."
 
"Remember what i told you before..." he said and hugged you. "Youre a part of my dreams... A huge part of my life... I love you so much _____" he kissed your forehead. "Tell me you still love me too..."
 
You eventually gave in and cried even more. The love you had for him was never really gone, it was concealed but never lost. "Nick... I still do..." you said and hugged him tight.
 
(AN: Sorry for the epic drama~ ^^ Is it super cheesy? I like cheese btw~ cheddar and mozzarella~)
 
Sungmin felt a surge of jealousy flow through him as well as Kyuhyun, Siwon and Eunhyuk as they witnessed the loving scene in front of them. Eunhyuk felt sad but since Nichkhun is a friend he felt happy for him even though deep inside he is bleeding.
 
Leeteuk coughed behind you two interrupting your touching scene. Nichkhun forgot he just barged inside the house without asking for permission. He bowed down low to his Hyungs.
 
"Oh... Ahem... Good evening Hyung..." he said and scratched his head. "I am very very sorry for barging in here this late hour..." Nichkhun apologized sincerely.
 
"Oppa, this is Nick..." you said rubbing the tears from your eyes. Nichkhun smiled at you and gave you a hug. He sneezed afterwards, it seems that the little rain gave him a cold. You looked at him worriedly.
 
Yesung sighed. "You better stay the night Nichkhun..." he said.
 
Kyuhyun gave Yesung a what-the-hell look. Leeteuk agreed with what Yesung said. "It seems you have caught a cold... You really should stay the night..." Sungmin gave him a W-T-F look as well.
 
Kangin glanced outside, it was raining hard. "Tsk. Tsk... And by the looks of this rain... I think its not going to stop for a while..." he said and smiled at Nichkhun. "You should stay Khunnie~"
 
"Thank you Hyung..." Nichkhun bowed down again in respect to his elder brothers.
 
"You'll freeze in those wet clothes..." said Donghae pointing at Nichkhun's shirt. "Ill lend you a change of clothes...". Nichkhun bowed and thanked Donghae. You went upstairs with Donghae to get a change of clothes for Nichkhun who remained downstairs with the rest of Super Junior.
 
The rest of the guys decided to interrogate their guest. Nichkhun sweatdropped as he earned numerous blank stares.
 
"Soo..." started Shindong. "Who are you to OUR little princess?" he asked. Nichkhun flashed him his sweet smile, He doesnt feel the need to hide the only girl he has loved.
 
"She is my girlfriend..." he said smiling at them.
 
Kyuhyun was shocked to hear the sudden news. (Oh great...) he squinted his eyes and gave Nichkhun a glare. Nichkhun however didnt notice it.
 
"Since when?" asked Sungmin. Nichkhun sighed and told them about your history.
 
"Yeah... the dating rule ..." sighed Kibum.
 
"You were looking for her for two years?" smiled Hangeng.
 
"Thats sweet" said Ryeowook. He glanced at Kyuhyun who was being serious and felt sorry for him. Siwon felt crushed since he realized he cant tell you his feelings in respect for his good friend.
 
"Im happy for you" said Siwon smiling weakly. Nichkhun smiled.
 
"Im really glad i found her atlast..." he said.
 
Heechul gave Siwon and the rest a curious look. (Seriously? These guys are giving up so easily...) he thought and sat down beside Nichkhun smiling widely.
 

(AN: ^___^ Did you guys expect that it is Khunnie? I so love this guy~ He is so sweet~ <3 He is from JYP, Sohyun is from CUBE... Cube is a sister company of JYP and i researched that they often train/rehearse together~ Cool isnt it? They debuted in 2008!!! 2 years ago! Isnt that a coincidence? I just noticed now~ LO~OL~ It seems that the reader lied to the guys about her boyfriend being Korean~ XDDD If you were her would you actually tell them that he is Thai-American? It will make it obvious now wouldnt it?~ <3 anyway... I will try to update more soon but my laptop broke... and its hard to type when people are staring at me since my PC is upstairs... darn... XDDD)