8...eight

Behind The Devil's Mask

It's a new day . That means another day in school . You were in class , first class is History , your least favorite . You were sitting alone at a desk for two , you pouted then sighed . You were lonely , you have no friends except Suho . Everybody hates you , they made fun of you for no reason . Until a guy stood infront of your desk , you looked up and sawa a figure you didn't expect at all .

"Suho ?" He smiled at you then looked at the empty chair beside you.

"Can i sit there ?" You looked at the empty chair for awhile until you  smiled at him and nodded . He pulled the chair and sat on it , no one was paying attention to him , and you find it weird . Isn't he one of Kris's friend ? The thought of Kris made you feel sick . The word 'personal' was still lingering in your head . THen the bell rang , class is starting . The teacher came in and started class , you weren't paying any attention to the teacher . Then you felt someone tapping your arm , you looked at Suho he gave you a note .

Bored ? :) you smiled and giggled , the techer noticed you and gave you a glare . The whole class was whispering . You took out your pen and replied him.

Duhh~ who wouldn't be ? -_- He took the note and silently wrote a reply on the note .

You see the girl with red glasses , pony tail ? You looked at the girl , she was writing everything the teacher said .

What's wrong with her ? O_o you replied .

She looooooves history -_- You smiled at the note then looked at Suho , he rolled his eyes .

Weird . What class do you like ? You wrote on the note .

Music :D you ? You smiled at his answer and gave him your reply .

me too XD teach me how to play guitar  you smiled

yesterday you played perfectly , what more can be taught ? -_-

anything :)

i'll think about it . My skills are too good to be shared :P you smiled like an idiot . he's nice you thought .

Finally the class ended , Suho left first . You packed your stuff then headed to the cafetaria , you sat at an empty spot . You took out a book and a pen , and started writing stuff . The cafetaria was crowded and noisy. Then somebody took a sit next to you . a cute girl . You looked at her blankly until she smiled . 

"My name is Han Eunji . Call me Eunji" She was nothing like the other girls in the school . she's nice and pretty . You smiled back at her .

"Jang jihyun . Call me Jihyun " She giggled and leaned over to see what you were writing . She gasped .

"You can write a song ?" You nodded innocently . She was reading the song you wrote .

"The meaning is sooooo deep , it's really good " You smiled at her and started writing again .

  The noisy cafetaria suddenly became silent . you turned around and saw 3 girls standing behind you glaring at you . One girl was really beautiful , long hair with bangs . the other 2 girls were something else , they looked like they're trying to copy the pretty girl .

"can i help you ?" You looked at her . She smirked .

"And who do you think you are sitting here ?"

"I'm Jihyun , this spot was empty actually " Everybody in the cafetaria was looking at you , they can't believe what tey just heard .

"this spot was empty for a reason " One of the girl behind the preety girl said .

"i don't think so . it's just another empty spot like the others " You looked aroung and your eyes spot another empty spot .

"That's empty . you can sit there you know" You calmly said , everybody was still in shock .

"No this is my place . And you have no rights to be here" She replied . You looked at Eunji then shook your head .

" All the students here have the same rights " You smiled at her .

"LOOK! this is mine , leave NOW ! " She ordered , you stood up and face her .

"I don't know what's your problem but you're a . And i'm pretty sure everybody thinks the same" She looked around , everybody was laughing an whispering to each other . She stomped her heels then groaned and left the room . her followers were glaring at me then followed her out . You sit again Eunji and everybody was looking at you . Suddenly you heard someone clapping , followed by everybody in the room . Everybody was clapping and shouting .

"Hell Yeah !!! you showed her !" "yeah !!!" "Now you tell 'em" Everybody was cheering for you and you have no idea why . You looked around , confused . Eunji was smiling like an idiot . You smiled awakwardly.

meanwhile at one of the tables filled with boys .

"Wow she have some guts there " One guy said , clapping at you .

"Yeah you're right . she's different "

But one tall guy was looking at you from a distance and smirked .

Nice one , slave . he smirked .


Hurray an update :) :)

subscribe +comment = love & updates