22...Twenty two

Behind The Devil's Mask

There’s no school today , you’re in the mansion stuck alone with Kris . The mistress left early to go to Japan . And there you were alone in your bedroom , with nothing to do . You heard a knocking on your door , you opened the door and saw a maid .

“Young master Kris wants to see you “ She said , you sighs and walked to his bedroom . Everytime he called you to his bedroom , he always made fun of you . You knocked on his door and walks into the room . Kris was at his desk with a laptop infront of him .

“What do you want ?” You asked .

“The guys are coming over today “ You still don’t get it , his eyes were stuck to his laptop .You leaned on the door with your arms folded .

“Huh ?” You asked again , he looked at you and sighed . He closed his laptop and straighten his sitting position .

“Chen , Suho , Tao , Lay , Xiumin  , Baekhyun , Kai , Sehun are coming to the mansion .” He said making every word clear, you finally got it . Your eyes widened and you gulped .

“What about me ? What if they find ou-“

“They already know , I told them beforehand “ he said .  Your jaw dropped and you walked closer to him .

“Suho too ?” You asked , your question caught his attention he smirked and looked at you .

“Yup..” he muttered . “They know everything , including the slave thing” You took a deep breath calming yourself . While Kris was standing infront of you , with a -pose .

“When will they come ?” the moment you asked the question you heard the door bell rang , you started panicking you looked around trying to hide , while Kris was just standing there looking at you . You running across the room trying to hide , until the door opened and 8 good looking guys came in and looked at you . You slowly turned around facing them and smiled awkwardly .

“Hey slave” Xiumin said , your jaw drop and you glared at him . he leisurely walked into the room , followed by 7 other guys greeting you as a slave . Kris smirked and sat on his leather couch .

“Don’t call me slave again” You said in a  serious tone , you walked to the door wanting to leave this room.

“Ya slave , you’re not allowed to go” Kris said , you stopped walking and turned around looking at him . All his friends laughed at you except Suho , he was just looking at you with his warm eyes . His gaze made you feel comfortable .

“Hey guys let’s play “ Baekhyun said , everybody agreed . Suho told you to sit next to you so you did .

“Let’s play truth or dare “ Baekhyun added , you sighs and joined the game . You and the boys sat , making a circle , Baekhyun put a bottle in the middle and started spinning it . You were praying it won’t stop at you . It didn’t , it aimed at Kai.

“Truth or dare” Tao asked.

“Dare” Kai bravely said , the boys started whispering to each other trying to figure out what Kai must do . Finally they reached a decision .

“Take off your clothes , and play this game just with your boxer” Everybody started laughing , you looked at  Suho in panic . Suho was laughing too . Kai was hesitating but finally he took off his pants and shirt . Xiumin and Suho closed your eyes , trying to protect your innocent eyes . Kai sit again , and  your eyes were open again . You saw Kai just wearing his red boxer , his abs were showing . It wasn’t perfect yet , but it’s still considered very hot . You started blushing so you ovoided looking at him . The game was on again .

The bottle started spinning again , it gradually spins slower and slower until it stops , aiming at you . All eyes were on you now , including Kris’s . You gulped  .

“T-truth” You said . Everybody started whispering trying to figure out a question. Kris had no interest on making a question  , but he was looking at you .

“Promise to say only the truth “ Xiumin said , you nodded .

“What is your feeling towards the guy you’re interested in your life ?” Sehun asked , all eyes were on you again . Especially Suho’s and Kris’s . Suho was curious to know the answer , Kris was somehow interested in the question . You thinked for awhile , trying to figure out any guy you’re interested in . Suddenly Kris passed through your mind , you took a deep breath and answered .

“I don’t know my feelings , I never felt anything like it . But everytime I’m with him , I’m at peace . I feel safe and calm” You said , they were all in silent and at awe . Suho furrowed his eyebrows trying to understand what you said , while Kris , he understood it very well . because everytime he’s with you m he felt that way . He doesn’t know what feelings are they , but it was good . Kai was nodding and he looked to you .

“It’s love , you’re falling for him” He said , your eyes widened , kris’s too . You looked at Kai as he was still nodding , everybody was laughing at what Kai said . You took a minute trying to process what he said , I’m falling for him ? you thought .

Kris was thinking the same thing , he kept on looking at you trying to figure out your expression . Suddenly everybody became serious as Sehun spin the bottle again , finally in stopped to Kris . Kris looked at the bottle wanting to smash it to pieces . He sighs .

“Truth” he mumbled . Xiumin started thinking for a question , finally he got one .

“Is there a girl you’re interested in ?” Everybody clapped to Xiumin’s question , while Kris was shooting lasers from his eyes to Xiumin . You looked at Kris , eager to hear his answer .

“There is” Kris answered , everybody’s jaw dropped . They all looked at Kris in disbelief , including you . Tao started spinning the bottle again so the attention kris was lifted . the bottle stopped at Suho . Suho smiled and said .

‘’Truth”

“geez no fun” Lay said , he got up and left the room to get a drink for himself .

“Okay , your question is….” Tao started making drumroll sounds .

“ Is there a girl you like and what are you going to do  ?” Sehun asked . Your eyes looked at Suho , Kris looked at Suho with his face . Your heart was pounding to hear his answer . Suho smiled .

“there is , and I’m going to chase her until she becomes mine , I won’t stop trying , she will be mine” Kris silently glared at Suho , but Suho didn’t noticed . You were in silent and blushing , You looked away avoiding Suho’s eyes . He was looking at you and smiling . The other boys were still playing the game while you were still thinking about Suho’s words .

Finally the game ended , it was already night . the boys decided to leave . Before they leave Suho pulled you somewhere so you could be alone with him.

“I meant it” He whispered . You furrowed your eyebrows , and smiled awkwardly .

“What do you mean ?” You asked , he hold your hands and looked into your eyes .

“What I said during the game , I meant it “ he whispered again, the boys called him and he left you flustered . Finally it was silent , the boys were gone  . The mansion became lonely again, you looked at Kris who looked pissed .

“Hey what’s wrong ?” You asked , snapping him out from his empty stare , he turned around walking away to his room . He ignored you , you pouted and rolled your eyes .

“Geez…” You mumbled . Kris wasn’t happy , he was pissed . he threw himself on the bed and fell asleep thinking about the truth or dare game , thinking about your answer .


an update . to make up for the last chapter , it was crappy .

OMG my subscribing are increasing . Thank you

i don't think i'll update tomorrow and the day after tomorrow , sorry .

subscribe + comments = love & updates