11...eleven

Behind The Devil's Mask

K-Kris ? What the hell is he doing here ? You thought . He is the last person you wanted to see in this cafe , and there he is standing at the entrance with some guys , You think it's the one named Tao , Chen and Xiumin . You remembered Tao from his scary looks , especially his eyes . Xiumin , you remembered him from his cute puffy cheeks . Well Chen , you just find him really attractive . Everybody except Kris were waving towards you and Suho . Suho was waving back at them , you were smiling at them . They all walked here and stood infront of you and Suho.

"Hey hyung , what are you doing here ?" The guy named Tao asked Suho . Suho was looking at you , your eyes met his .

"Aaaah....i see . we were bothering you" the puffy-cheeked guy said . While the guy named Chen just nodded silently , Kris was looking at Suho .

"I thought you said you were busy " Kris said towards Suho , Suho just smiled . And he calmly answered Kris.

"Changed my mind, sorry i didn't tell you Kris" Kris was nodding , then he turned to you . He smirked at you , you glared at him .

"What are you guys doing here ?" Suho asked them , but it didn't caught kris's attention he was still smirking like a devil .

"That Yoorin girl wanted a date with Kris hyung , because her followers wanted a date too . Kris brought us" Tao explained then he rolled his eyes , Suho was laughing at them .

"But she has 2 followers , There's 3 of you" You exclaimed , Chen nodded .

"I'm here as an excuse . If they want to escape i'm the one helping them" You nodded and giggled , Kris was not amused . He left and signaled the boys to follow him , Tao , Chen and Xiumin waved you and Suho goodbye . You shook your head and looked to Suho .

"Sorry about kris , don't mind him" You smiled and nodded . he wanted revenge .

You and him left the cafe after he paid , he took you to a music store . You were amazed to see the guitars hanged there . He told you to looked closely at the guitars and choose 1 , you wanted to declined but he insisted . One by one you checked the guitar , until your eyes were set to a white guitar . You asked the shop owner too bring it down so you can take a close look at it . He hand the guitar to you , you played a few chords . Then nodded .

"can i have this ?" You asked Suho , he nodded . And walked to the cashier . You followed him, the owner put the guitar into the gutar suitcase . He handed it to you and you took it . You and Suho left the store after he paid .

"Thanks a lot , i owe you" You thanked Suho , he just smiled and nodded . Suddenly Suho got a phone call , he answered it then talked to you .

"I'm really sorry , i have to go now ." he said , you nodded and thanked him again . He smiled one last time then left you , you turned around wanting to go back to the mansion. Someone called your name .

"YA ! Jang Jihyun" That voice it belongs to Kris , you took a deep breath then turned aroung just to see Kris with the girl from the cafetaria , Yoorin clinging to him . Behind him you could see Tao and Xiumin each of them with one girl clinging the them . You could see from their facial expression that they were pissed . You rolled your eyes and calmly answer them .

"What ?" Kris had a smirk on his face while Yoorin was giggling and acting all cute .

"Kris oppa told me everything about you ." Your eyes widened and you stared at Kris , who was silently smirking .

"You little slave , come here and carry all our shopping bags" Your jaw dropped , and your head wanted to explode . You were hessitating .

"Do you want to be payed or not ?" She added up , you could only sighed and grabbed their shopping bag . they all started walking again with you following them carrying their shopping bag and a guiat suitcase . Then Chen took sme of the shopping bags , and helped you . He just smiled .

"thanks" You muttered .

"It's okay , i could relate to you . Don't worry" he said , you did not understand what he said . You and Chen followed kris and Yoorin everywhere they go . Your arm was hurting from all the shopping bags , not just your arms your legs too from all the walking . You couldn't say no , you agreed on being his personal slave in the first place . Finally the torture ended , Yoorin and her followers left . Tao , Chen , and Xiumin also left .

You and Kris were in the car on the way to the mansion , you arrived and as usual he ignored you and went in first . After he went in , you went in . You walked to your room still massaging your arm . You changed your clothes into a comfortable pajama's . Someone knocked on the door , it was the maid .

"Young master Kris sent us to take care of your arms " You were shocked to hear it . You sat on your bed while the maid was massaging your arms with some oil . It felt good .Maybe he does have a good side of him . then you shook your head .

he's still evil to me


another update yeay . My subscriber is increasing YEAY .

need poster here