32...thirty two

Behind The Devil's Mask

You were in the car , returning back from school . Apparently Kris didn’t informed the school about your absent yesterday . So your teacher gave you 2 hours full of nagging . But even in your old school , you were famous as the student who never listens to the teacher .Every word the teacher said didn’t  affected you. Now you’re in the car texting with Hana . You’re all alone in the car. Today , Kris didn’t attend school . Lately he’s been busy with his parents , dealing the family’s company . So school was rather boring ,no one bothered you . You arrived back at the mansion , and stepped out from the car . You grinned thinking Kris isn’t home .

It’s going to be a peaceful day I guess, you thought . You joyfully hopped in the mansion holding your school bag like a little kid . You smiled to every maid you passed by , while they stared at you watching your weird behavior . Happily you walked to your room . Softly closing the door and tossing your bag aside . You quickly changed your clothes . You sat on the bed and looked around your empty room . You missed your old room , but thankfully you weren’t homesick . You got used to the huge and empty mansion . It gradually felt like your new home . But still , you missed your old home.

You heard someone knocking on the door .

“Yes ?” You said , you stood up wanting to open the door .

“Excuse me  , the young master wants to see you” Your eyes widened , hearing the maid’s word from behind the door . You thought he wasn’t around because his usual car wasn’t in the parking lot . You open the door and smiled to the maid .

“Where is he ?” You asked the maid .

“The parking lot” You nodded and lazily walked down the stairs heading to the parking lot . You lazily open the main door and poked your head out . The sun was too bright making it hard for you to see anything , you furrowed your eyebrows and searched for Kris . But he wasn’t there , you walked outside and looked around .

“KRIS ???” You shouted , there was no respond . You sighed and walked around searching for him . You stomped your feet thinking he must be playing  with you again . You turned around and walked to the door . Your eyes caught something .From a distance you saw a tall figure folding his hands and looking at you . You stopped and squint your eyes .

“Kris ?” You shouted ,It was him .  he smirked back to you . You scoffed and walked to him .

“What do you want this time ?” He didn’t answer back , instead he signaled something with his fingers . A tall buff guy came out behind him holding a bucket and hose . You furrowed your eyebrows looking at those things .Then you looked at Kris , you tilted your head aside . He rolled his eyes and turned around . Kris pointed at a car behind him , a silver Mercedes parked behind him . You looked at the car for a moment and then looked at him , confused . He smirked . Your jaw drop as the guy hand you the bucket and hoses .

“Don’t tell me “ You muttered , Kris smirked and walked to his car . You scoffed and took a deep breath , following him . He leaned on his car and fold his arms . Watching your sullen face , as you approach him .

“You know what to do “He exclaimed . You smirked and tilted your head aside .

“What if I didn’t ‘accidently’ scratch it ?” You asked him with a cute tone . But it didn’t work on him . He walked closer to you and lean forward , closing the gap between his face and yours .  

“You scratch you buy “ He smirked , you took a deep breath and glared at him . He walked away . You had no choice and rolled your eyes . You connected the hose to the water tap . And water started pouring out onto your feet  , you jumped in shock while Kris was sitting on a bench laughing at your reaction . You glanced at him and shot him a glare . You grabbed the hose and poured the water onto the car . You also grabbed the bucket , filling with water and car soap . You mixed it with your hands waking at all bubbly and full of foam . Water started splashing to your clothes as you stir it with your hands making your shirt and pants all wet . You dipped the sponge into the bucket and threw it onto the car . You sighed and scrub it onto the car , cleaning the car’s roof . You were washing the car ignorantly until Kris glared at you , you stopped and shook your head , looking at his calm face .

An idea popped into your mind . You smirked and slowly leaning down to grab the hose . the hose is still pouring water from it . You grab it and hold it up onto the car . Kris wasn’t paying attention , he looked away . You smirked and took a deep breath , mentally convincing yourself it’s going to be okay .

It’s now or never, you thought . You lift the hose up , directing it to Kris . You shake the hose around making water splashing out everywhere , and the best part is , it splashed to Kris . Making him all wet , from his hair to his shorts. He shot up and glared at you . You dropped the hose and fell to the ground laughing , you hold your stomach for support as you were laughing like a crazy woman . You kept laughing while Kris was all drenched and wet  . He was still glaring at you . You kept on laughing and you didn’t notice he was approaching you . he slowly grabbed the hose and lift it above you . water poured to you , this time you were the drenched one . You quickly stood up and ran away . He kept on splashing you with water . You grab another hose and connect it to another water tap , you splashed back water to him . The only thing between you and Kris , was his car . You forgotten to wash his car , and maybe he forgot too . he kept on splashing you with water non stop , you also splashed back to him . You were laughing as you splash water and foam to him .

But there was something weird going on , he didn’t hate it . he was smiling and laughing , he didn’t care if he was wet and drenched . He was enjoying it . he kept on splashing water to you . He grabbed another sponge and splashed foam to you . You threw the sponge and it hit his face . You gasped and laughed at his expression as the sponge hit his face . He ran and chase you , you and him were running , circling the car .

“catch me if you can” You did a ‘mehrong’ , and he was all fired up . He ran as fast and careful as he could , chasing you . You were running and laughing , you looked back and he was already behind you . You gasped as he caught you at the waist , you didn’t fight back . You smiled and laughed as he slips his hands around your waist . You giggled as he pulled you closer , there was no awkward vibe around you and Kris anymore . He lift up the hose , pouring all the water above you . The water made you drenched , you kept on laughing as he splashed foam to you . You slightly hit hm on the arm as poured the water onto you , you were smiling widely . You turned your face around .

His face was inches from yours , but you didn’t noticed . You were still laughing as you and him were drenched together . You didn’t notice anything until he leaned closer to your face , his nose was on yours now . You open your eyes , and widen .Your heart was pounding like crazy , your chest tighten as you hold your breath .You looked at his lips . His lips was so close to yours . You could feel his hot breath  . You stopped moving as he leaned closer and closer . Everything became silent , as his lips was getting closer and closer to yours .Closer and closer he became

 But just then , the water stopped pouring from the hose. He pulled back leaving you astonished .

He let go of your waist and turned around , walking away . He left you blushing like mad , and walked into the mansion . Leaving you alone beside the car .You were stunned , Your eyes widen and your heart was threatening to jump out . You fell down and sat on the ground , slightly touching your lips . That scene kept on replaying in your head , you couldn’t stop your weird feeling . You gasped and bit your lip .

“Was he…” You mumbled .

“Was..he..trying to..kiss…me ?” You mumbled , you touch your lower lip again and sighed .

Kris on the other hand , walked up the stairs . he was all drenched and wet . he walked into his room and slammed the door . He went into his bathroom and stood infront of the mirror . His palms leaned on the mirror , supporting his body . He was breathing rapidly . The scene between you and him kept on repeating in his mind . He couldn’t control his feelings , a weird feeling is growing in him . He stood up straight and looked at the mirror . Then he leaned on the wall , with his palm on his forehead .

“I’m such a coward” He muttered to himself . he sat down on the floor still leaning on the wall , your smile and laugh were stuck in his head . he himself was confused from the way he acted . A smirk grew on his face .

“” he mumbled .


what do you think guys ??? do you like it ?

subscribe + comments = updates & love