7...seven

Behind The Devil's Mask

"Lay ? Your name is Lay ?" he nodded . as in laying on the floor ? weird name indeed . You nodded back to him . He gave you the guitar , you grab it and sat on a chair , Lay sat infront of you . You started playing a song , 2NE1 - ugly . You also sang it . You were singing as if no one was watching you , you enjoyed every moment you were singing . You forgot that Lay was watching you and jugding you . Then the 3 minute ended , there was a brief silence as you stopped playing . Lay stood up and clapped his hands like an idiot . He didn't care about the peoples who were whispering him . He grabbed your hand and shook .

"jang Jihyun you are hired ! " You stared at him blankly , and nodded .

"you were amazing . Your play , your voice it was beautiful . I don't get it why Kris would hate you" You blushed and awkwardly smiled at him .

"When should i come ?" You asked . He took out a small book and opened it . he flipped the pages one by one until he stops and read it .

"Tomorrow at 6.30 , don't be late" You nodded . you said thank you and bowed to him and all the waiters , but one waiter stoped you . He looked nervous .

"miss...can i..have...um- your number ?" You were shocked , then you nodded and took his phone and typed your number . Then you gave it back to him , he bowed to you and smiled shyly . You smiled back to him then walked away.

Outside the cafe your driver was waiting for you , you bowed to him and followed him to the car . You got in the car and went back to the Wu's mansion .

You arrived back at the mansion , you saw another car infront of the fountain . You got off and walked in to the mansion , you were walking up the stairs when you heard some noises from upstair . It came from a room at the end of the hall . You were curious so you eavedroped .

"SHE WILL NEVER REPLACE HER !!!!!" You almost jumped hearing Kris's voice , his voice when he was angry was very scary .

"she is not replacing her ." It was the mistress's voice , it was calm but scary .

"Then what is she doing here ?!"

"i've already explain that to you "

"But why must she stay here !" They were  talking about you .

"i can't explain that to you now" You heard him groaned . Then there was foot steps . It was the mistress , you ran away and got into your bedroom . You stayed silent for 5 minutes and deccide to got out again , the mistress wasn't there anymore . You can't stand to fights , especially between a child and their parents , you needed to scolde him . You gathered your guts and knocked on Kris's door .

"What !" You flinched after hearing his shout , you took a deep breath and went in . He was laying on the bed , he got up and saw you .

"You can't talk like that to your mother ! " You said to him , he was shooting lasers with his eyes to you . he rolled his eyes .

"And who are you to say that to me ?" he calmly said , you shook your head and sighed .

"Don't blame her , i have my reasons to be here " You kept your head up as if you're challenging him , he smirked and got up .

"really ?" he smirked .

"My parents have debts to pay , as a colleteral so they will pay their debts to your mother" You gulped , you were scared .He took a few steps closer to you.

"And how exactly will the pay ?" He looked down at you , you took 1 step closer to him .

"I'm going to work ! " You said ecxitedly , he laughed at you then smirked . He looked at you from head to toe then nodded .

"Would you like to work ?" Your eyes widened to hear what he just said . You can't believed what you just heard , a devil offering you a job . But you knew it was too good to be true .

"no-"

"i'll pay triple from your first job " Your eyes widened more , you know it's going to be something bad but you needed this . You wanted to declined but

"o-okay, what job ?" You can't believed what you just said , your mind wasn't working clearly . He took another step closer , your face was inches from his .

"well...simple . Just be my slave" he said , your jaw dropped . This is going to be bad

"s-slave ?" You stuttered , you bit your lips .

"yes. my personal slave " You were in silent , you wanted to say no but it was to late . You already said yes . You gulped again and leaned backwards .

"personal ?"

"you know personal , private , just between you and me " He pointed to you then to himself , he was still smirking . This foolish girl he thought. You looked around then nodded . he smirked again .

" Good now get out of my room , your work starts tomorrow " Somehow your body moved on it's own , You got out and closed the door . You silently walked to your room , you got in your room . You closed the door and leaned on it . You fell to the ground , kneeling . Somehow you were panting , it was hard for you to breath . You hold your chest and gulped .

"Jang Jihyun what have you got yourself into ?"


yeay . guess who the 3 waiters are :) don't worry it's not going to be that bad . no scenes , all good . There will be a b*tch in the next chap . check the foreword to know who it is :D

remember : Subscribe + comments = love & updates