28....Twenty eight

Behind The Devil's Mask

It was already dark , you kept on rolling from side to side trying to find a comfortable position . Your skin itches from the clothes you were wearing while sleeping , you rolled aside and pulled the blanket up to your neck and snuggled into it . The clothes wasn’t comfortable at all and you scratch your arms . Then it hit you , you instantly open your eyes and sat on the bed with your eyes widen. You looked at your clothes and your jaw drop . You were still in your school uniform , and it was already dark. It was night . You looked at your watch  , it was 19.00 PM  . The lights were off and there’s a blanket on top of you . You jumped from the bed . You quickly turned the lights on and ran into the bathroom . taking a quick shower then changed into your comfortable clothes  . Your stomach growled and you realized you haven’t had lunch .

You walked out from your room and down the stairs heading to the kitchen . As you were walking down the stairs your leg started hurting , your calf was in pain . You stopped walking and took a deep breath trying to shove away the pain. You tried taking another step but the pain was just too much  and you almost fell . You gave up and sat down on the stair , rubbing your calf . The pain wasn’t going away , and you’re stuck in the middle of the stairs with no one around to help you . You kept on rubbing your calf until you heard the main door being opened and closed. You waited to see who was there  . You saw a tall guy walking up the stairs now . It was Kris , he noticed you and looked at you with his b*tch-face . He didn’t say a word , he just walked to you and looked at you . He looked down and see your hands rubbing your calf . With pain written all over your face .

“Where have you been ?” You asked him .

“None of your business” he answered .

“Geez…”You shrugged , you stood up and took a step down the stair . But the pain was still taking over , you slowly took a step down but you failed . Your legs gave up . And you stumble down the stairs , you lost your balance and your grip from the stair railing  . But thankfully Kris was fast , he caught you by the waist , preventing you from falling down . he was holding you now , you were in his arms with your head on his chest .Your cheeks started burning and turned red quickly , your heart is pounding like crazy ,and you weren’t thinking clear . You took a deep breath and tried calming your heartbeats , but instead Kris pulled you closer trying to prevent you from falling again . And it didn’t helped either , your heart was threatening from jumping out . His fingers on your waist sent shivers down your spine. You cleared your head and your throat .

“T-thanks”you muttered , but Kris didn’t let you go . Instead he lifted you up and carried you bridal style . He didn’t change his expression . You were up in his arms being carried . Your cheek became red as ever and your heart felt like it’s about to jump out from your chest . In his arms you felt weak , your face was so close from his face , you could feel his breathing making you feel hot .

“Ya ! Kris what are you doing ?” You panicked , trying to make him to put you down . But he didn’t give you reaction , he started walking up the stairs while carrying you in his arms . He carried you to your room and threw you on the bed . You  sat on the bed while glaring at him from throwing you .

“YA !” You shouted , he didn’t say a word he walked out from the room and left you on the bed , flustered . You clenched your fist and tried to stood up . But he came back with a box . he gave you a glare and you sat on the bed again .  You kept on looking at him in confused . He sat on the bed next to you and straighten your legs .You slapped his hands away from your legs but it didn’t stop him , he started pressing some spots on your legs . Your cheek was burning from his tickling touch. He pressed a spot  on your calf and you almost jumped from pain as he pressed it  . He nodded and opened the box . You kept looking at him trying to figure out what he was trying to do . He took out something looking like a cream .He rubbed the cream on to your calf .

The scene between you and Suho started playing in your head . It was exactly the same but this time it’s Kris doing it . The way Kris touch you made you feel weird , like butterflies in your stomach .You didn’t felt like this when Suho did it . You liked the way Kris touched you .He kept on rubbing your calf and slightly massaging it .  You bit your lip as he finished . he closed the box and put it on your desk .

“Why did you do that ?” You asked him while rubbing your calf  , he turned around and looked at you .

“why can’t I ? ” he asked back , you frowned and snuggled into the blanket . You rolled aside facing the other way from him. He smirked . He walked away leaving you and out from the room  . He didn’t say a word , he just softly closed the door letting you sleep in silence .

But you can’t sleep , you missed his touch . You liked being in his arm , you liked the way he cared about you . behind that cold features of him , a warm-hearted guy was there . All there is  need to do is melt him . The way he looked at you while rubbing your calf , it wasn’t like the way he looked at you when he first met you , apparently you were melting the cold side of him . And apparently you were falling for that warm hearted side of him , either you like it or not . From the beginning you knew , he was never the cold- hearted bastard he was , he was acting like that for a reason . To hide his dark past  ,because Eunji made him like that . Made him the guy he is now .

And you being there , near him wasn’t a coincidence . You smiled alone thinking about him .You understood that you were starting to change the way he is . You rolled aside and closed your eyes .

“Kris I think I like you” You whispered to yourself , as you fall asleep .

Kris on the other hand , he’s on his bed . He was thinking about you . He was thinking about the way you looked at him when he was carrying you . You felt light in his arm , like a feather . With your red cheeks , you look like an angel in his arms . he smirked and closed his eyes .

“I think I like you slave” he muttered as he gradually fall asleep .


hip hip hurray . OMG i love all my subscribers :D

subscribe + comment = love & updates