35....thirty five

Behind The Devil's Mask

You were already at home the following day after school , the whole day you haven’t talked to Kris . You both rode different chauffeurs , in school you avoided each other . You couldn’t even bear to look him in the eye . You were eager to ask him about the kiss yesterday . Everytime you saw him , your cheeks start burning again . Your phone beeped , you quickly sat up from the bed and grabbed your phone .

From : Guardian Suho

Hey Jtoday you’re performing right ? in Lay’s café ? let’s do a duet , I’m not in the mood to do a solo -_- pretty please J

You giggled and immediately reply him .

To : Guardian Suho

Sure let’s do it JI’ll tell you the song at the café J

You put your phone on the table beside your bed and sighed . You stood up and changed you clothes . You wore a pair of jeans and a blouse. You quickly comb your hair and walked out of the room , holding your guitar suitcase . You softly open your door and see Kris walking down the stairs . You knew he’s going to the café too , you quickly close the door and chased him . You tapped his back and he turned around looking at you with his usual b*tch-face .

“You’re going to the café right ? can I join you ?” You joyfully asked with a smile on your face . He nodded quietly and walked down the stairs again . You smiled and followed him from behind , into the car. You quietly stepped into the car and sat beside him , you took a deep breath and smiled .

The ride was silent again , you frowned and decided to ask him . You slowly took a glance at him and sighed .

“Kris, can I ask you something ?” You awkwardly asked him , he didn’t look at you but nodded .

“About the kiss yesterday , why ?” You played with your fingers and took a deep breath . But he ignored you , you furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him . You waved your hand infront of his face .

“Hello ? earth to Kris ?” You played with your hand , he quickly shoved it away leaving you dumbfounded . He slowly turned to you and gave you a glare .

“Can’t I ?” He quickly look away from you again , you took a deep breath and furrowed your eyebrows .

“Kris . You kissed me on the cheek . it’s a kiss” You made every word clear and you kept on looking at him , hoping for an answer . He sighed and looked at you .

“it’s just a kiss , nothing but a kiss“ he muttered in bored . You  looked at him in disbelief .

“But sti-“

“Do you think I never did that to another girl ?” You froze . He shot you a glare then leaned back on the seat .

“I did that because I want to make fun of you “ he muttered , your body instantly felt heavy . Your heart dropped and everything felt cold again to you .

“If you think I have feelings for you….” He slowly turned his face at you , you looked at his eyes hoping for another answer .

“I don’t” he muttered. You looked away , trying to make your tears stop from going out . You took a deep breath as you walked out of the car . You quickly walked towards the café , you felt a pat on the back so you looked to your back to see Kris smirking .

“Don’t worry you’re not the first to feel like that” he walked pass you , leaving you dumbfounded by his words . You blinked a couple times , preventing your tears from rolling out . You  wiped away a tear and took a deep breath .

Everything yesterday was nothing but a lie , there was never been a happy warm-hearted Kris . It was all fake . You kept on looking at him hoping he’ll turn around and apologize , saying he was just lying . But he never did , you watched his cold back entering the café . You took another deep breath , and picked your feet up . Walking slowly into the café . You pushed the café door and looked around , you walked silently to the bar . Chanyeol noticed you and a grin appeared on his face . You sat on the chair and let out a weak smile to Chanyeol , he tilted his head and looked at you . Trying to read your expression . Luhan hand you an ice tea and smiled to him . Luhan and Chanyeol looked at you , worrying about your facial expression . Then , the café bell rang . You looked at the entrance door , it was Suho , holding a guitar case . He smiled to see you , but his facial expression changed immediately to see Kris staring at him . He walked and pat your back , making you smile . He walked to Kris and placed his guitar near him .

“Kris we need to talk “ Kris smirked . Suho turned around and smile at you . You smiled back to him and watch him walking to a spot in the corner , followed by Kris . You watched them in worry .

They reached the corner , Kris leaned on the wall and stared at Suho .

“What do you want ?” kris muttered .

“You punched me” Suho smirked and looked at Kris . Kris smirked back .

“Yeah I did”

“I know you got your reasons for that , but…” Kris looked at Suho .

“I’m not going to let that ruin our friendship” Kris nodded and they both laughed . Cleaning away all the problems between them . They’ve been friends for so long that they knew , a punch isn’t enough to ruin their friendship . They both shook each others hand and pat each others back .

“yeah , it’s my bad” Kris muttered , making Suho laugh .

You heard the laugh and fell into curiosity. Luhan tapped your back and you instantly look at him . Luhan signaled you it’s time for a performance , you nodded quietly . You got up and walked to Suho and Kris , to call Suho . It’s time for their performance . Suho noticed you , so did Kris . But Kris didn’t bother to look at you . You tilted your head , telling Suho it’s time . he nodded and pat Kris’s arm . Suho slipped his arm around your shoulder . And you smiled , you didn’t took a glance at Kris knowing it would be for nothing . He grabbed his guitar out of his case , and so did you . You both walked to the performance spot near the grand piano . He pulled a chair for you and you sat on it . He sat next to you .

Kris walked back to his seat and sat , he turned his face to look at you and Suho who were having fun with each other . He stayed with his b*tch face and smirked .

You whispered the song to Suho , and he nodded in acknowledge . He mumbled 1 2 3 and you start playing the guitar , followed by him . The first part was his . The song was Juniel ft. Yonghwa – my first june . You start singing your part with your clear sweet voice , which captured everybody’s attention  including Kris’s . You and Suho felt the song , as your expression changed . You drowned into the song , making you forgot about Kris . All you could see is Suho who was looking at you with his eye smile . You looked back into his eyes and smiled . The atmosphere in the café became peaceful and sweet with your voice and Suho filling the café . Everybody was too mesmerized by both your voice and Suho’s to realize the song was over . You put down your guitar as your hand was grabbed by Suho , you looked at him as he smiled at you . You smiled back to him and you two did a bow . Everybody started clapping , except Kris . Kris looked away , as lay walked to him and sat infront of him . lay shook his head to see the way Kris behaved .

Suho gave you a light hug before you walked away to the bar . You sat on the chair just to have Hana and Hyunmi giggling while looking at you . You looked at them in confused while Chanyeol and D.O was faking coughs , Luhan nudged you on the arm . You looked at them , one by one . You were puzzled and you start hitting Chanyeol’s arm as he was pretending to cough like crazy .

“What ?” You asked them . Hana walked to you circled her arm around yours .You looked at her.

“Do you like him ?” hana asked you , you furrowed your eyebrows . hana looked at Suho and you followed her eyes . You look at Suho and smiled .

“Well , yeah of course I like him”

“No…I mean . like like .” Hana giggled , you look at Chanyeol for explanation . But instead Chanyeol was grinning in silence .

“Do you love him ?” Hyunmi asked , D.O , Chanyeol , and Luhan’s jaw instantly drop to hear the question . Your jaw drop too .

“Ya ! pick up all your jaws” Hyunmi hit Chanyeol’s arm making everybody laugh . You took a deep breath and look at Suho . A smiled formed on your face .

You realized , maybe you do like him . Maybe it’s more than just a ‘like’ feeling . But if you liked Suho , what is your feeling to Kris . is it even possible for you to like 2 guys at once . You looked away from Suho and smiled to Hyunmi . They were no longer expecting a answer , you changed the topic of the conversation . But just then , the café bell rang . Kris walked out of the café . he stepped into the car , and immediately left the café and back to the mansion . You didn’t pay attention to Kris .

On the other hand , Lay was with Suho .

“Ya ! Suho . do you like her ?” Lay asked Suho , Suho gave him a look and smiled .

“Well , okay . do you love her ?” He asked again . Suho nodded in silence .

“well confess to her “ Lay exclaimed , Suho let out a laugh. He shook his head sighed .

“It’s not going to be easy “ he muttered , lay looked at him in confuse .

“Somebody wants her too” Suho muttered , Lay’s eyes widened to hear that . he looked around trying to find that ‘somebody’. Then he stopped and look at Suho .

“Who ?” He asked .Suho stood up and pat Lay’s back .

“None of your business” He muttered and walked away . leaving lay in boredom . He turned around and look at you , who was having a good time with your friends at the bar . He shook his head and smiled .

“Jihyun , you’re amazing” he muttered and look away .


a twist KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

juniel ft. yonghwa - my first june is my new guilty pleasure on my guitar so i MUST put it in my fic LOL i love her (juniel) but please guys don't bash her because she's similar to IU . They're both extraordinary talented artists, okay ? :)

anyway , do you like this chap ? this a present for all my new subscribers , seriously my subscribers are increasing rapidly so i'm trying to update as fast as i could . So enjoy this okay ? thank you so much guys .

subscribe + comment = love & updates

~(*.*~) (~*.*)~