6...six

Behind The Devil's Mask

You arrived at the wu's mansion with puffed eyes . Along the way you were crying , thinking about school , your ill mother and your father . The driver opened the door and you stepped out of the car . For a moment you looked at the huge entrance door and sighed .

"Atleast he's not here" You said , thinking of Kris . Mr.Kim opened the door and let you in , you bowed to him politely and went straight to your room . You tossed your bag on the floor and layed your body on the bed . You were looking at the ceillings . Something is missing . Then you remember you brought some stuff you wanted to put in your old room . You ran to your suitcase , and started searching for it .

"There it is" You took it , and ripped the plastic parcel . It was some star shaped stickers for the walls , it would glow in the dark . You sticked 6 of them on the wall above your bed . Looking at it , satisfied you smiled . You closed the curtain and turned of the lights . It glows , you stared at them .

"i miss my room" you muttered . Thinking about your old bedroom , it was small yet cozy . With some Kpop artist posters above your bed and some drawer beneath it . It held many memories between you and your family . Your family , you started to think about your ill mother . She has been ill for the past 5 months , she's been staying at the hospital but you have no idea what she was suffering from , your father hid it from you . Obviously it was something serious .

knock knock .

"come in" It was one of the maid . She brought you a box and put it on your desk , she bowed at you and left the room . You opened the box , and it was a cellphone . And there was a note under the box .

You can contact your father . Do not run away , if you do . Your parents are the one who will be suffering the payment of what you did . I suggest you find a job .

-Mrs.Wu-

You sighed . You changed your outfit into something casual and headed out of your room .Then you saw a tall good looking guy walking up the stairs , it was Kris . You took a deep breath and walked pass him . He didn't looked at you.

"Don't try to run away" he whispered. You turned to him , and shouted .

"I'm not !!" He kept walking to his room . And you kept walking down the stairs .

"Mr.Kim ! " He looked at you .

" What's wrong ?"

" I want to go out " You answered . he nodded and he put on a  bracelet on your wrist .

"what is this ?"

"GPS tracker , in case you ran away" You sighed and nodded to him . He walked you out of the house and into a car which was waiting infront of the fountain . You got in the car and said to the driver .

"Hongdae please" the driver nodded and start driving . what can i do ? You thought . You remembered , suho said your voice was nice and you can play a guitar .

"I'll perform at some random cafe , yes . fighting !" You encourage yourself by doing a fighting , while the driver was smiling at you .

How could this young girl end up here ? he thought .

 

Finally you arrived at Hongdae , It was quite packed . Students coming here from school , or friends on a a day out . This is your second time here , the first time was with your mother . You walked around the streets checking out cafes . It seems all the cafe needed waiters , not performers . You walked at an empty alley , there was a small cafe there . It wasn't crowded like the others , it was quite empty . You entered the cafe , and one of the waiter greeted you .

"What can i help you ?" She said , it was a girl . Around your age .

"Is there any part time job offer here ?" You asked her .

"I'm sorry we're not looking for more waiters"

"how about as a performer?" You said while looking at a grand piano in the cafe .

"Yes , but the owner of this cafe isn't here yet "

'i'll wait" You smiled at her and sat down on a chair , she looked at you and walked away . this cafe is nice you looked around , it was small but very cozy . wooden floor and small couches . There was a grand piano and a guitar . There were 5 waiters there , 2 girls and 3 boys . They all looked around your age . One of the boys looks handsome . is he an ulzzang ? You looked him , then it hit you . the other 2 boys were good looking too , one was really tall and one of them was kind of weird .

"who's here for the job offer ?" You heard a voice . You turned around and saw a guy talking to the waiter . i've seen him before . He looked at you , his eyes widened .

"You ?" He pointed at you , you have no idea who he is but he knew who you are . You stood up and bowed to him . He walked over to you .

"You're the one Kris was bullying ." he said . Then you remembered he was one of The boys which Kris was hanging with .

"My name is Jang Hyunji" He scanned you from head to toe then nodded .

"You want to perform here ?" He asked you , you nodded .

"okay , i'm the owner of this cafe , you'll be playing a music instrument here also you will be singing " He walked over to the guitar , He signaled you tou come there . You walked there .

"Excuse me what should i call you ? " You asked .

"Because we're probably in the same age , just call me by my name . I'm Zhang Yixing , but call me Lay" You nodded and smiled .


Lay is here :) and guess who's the 3 waiters (boys) ......