31....thirty one

Behind The Devil's Mask

It’s late at night when you return to the mansion , the lights were turned off . You slowly walked up the stairs trying not to make any noises . You literally tip toed your way to your room . You softly closed the door and the lights your room . You sighed as you see the books on your desk . You looked through the books and see a note .

It better be done by morning . good luck slave .

You pouted . There’s no name in the note . But just by reading the note you knew it’s from Kris . the choice of words is definitely so Kris style . You threw away the note and sat on the chair . You took a deep breath and grabbed your pen . You  immediately start doing his homework . It’s math , another subject you hate . You used the calculator on your phone for every confusing numbers . You knew Kris could easily done this without your help , he probably just want to make you more suffer .

Finally you’re done , you put the pen down and stretch out your arms. You yawned and look at the clock . It’s 1.30 AM , you stood up and stretch your waist . You turned around and see something interesting on your bed . You tilted your head aside and walked to your bed then pick it up .

It was a capo . You remembered you asked Kris if he had one , but he said he didn’t . the capo was rapped with a ribbon and a little note . You snatch the note off and read it .

It's going in as your debt

-your master-

You slightly shook your head , a smile grew on your face . You took of the ribbon and grimaced as you looked at the capo. It's a high quality capo , smoething that is not easy to find  . You sighs and softly put the capo on your desk . You grabbed all his books and carry it . Slowly you walked out from your room to his room . Thankfully it wasn’t locked , you pushed the door with your back . You tip toed inside his room , placing the books on his desk . Then you heard a snore , you bit your lip and poked your head to see Kris on the bed . You slowly tip toed to his bed and stood next to it . Watching him sleep . he looked peaceful and calm as he sleeps . You smiled and pulled the blanket closer to his neck .

“Thanks ” You whispered near his ear . You gave out another smile as you look at his figure sleeping .You slowly turned around and walked out from the room . Closing his door softly . You smiled infront of his door .

"Good night " You muttered .

You walked away and into your room . You closed your door and changed into your pajama’s . You threw yourself to the bed and slowly closed your eyes . You kept on thinking about Kris until you mentally slap your self .

Thanks Kris , you thought before you gradually fall asleep.


short chapter :) i'll update the next chappie late at midnight .

subscribe + comment = love & updates