16...Sixteen

Behind The Devil's Mask

Another day , you were walking home from school ( no idea what to write about school ) , you got into the mansion . One maid ran to you .

“The young master is looking for you ?” Kris ? looking for me ? you thought . You nodded and went straight to his room . You never liked his bedroom , the atmosphere was always dark , extravagant but heavy and it smells weird , a mix of his cologne and leather . You slowly opened his door , and there he is sitting on his leather couch . With his fingers , he signaled you to come closer . You sighed and walked to him , you stood in front of him and folded your hands .

“What can I help you , master ?” You asked , he smirked . And pointed at somewhere . He pointed to some books on his desk . You looked at it .

“So ?”

“Do it ?” You furrowed your eyebrows .

“Do what ?” He stood up and grabbed the books on his desk . He handed all of them to you , you accepted it .

“My homework” He said , your jaw dropped and you dropped his books .

“Over my dead body” You said and you folded your arms.

“Fine , I’ll make sure you can’t pay your parent’s debt “ He smirked . You hesitated and picked up all his books and put it on his desk . You sat on the chair and started doing his homeworks . He sat on his leather couch and watched you .At first you hesitated but you gave up and started doing his homework. , it’s chemistry  , you thought . There you were having a hard time trying to solve every question while Kris was just lazing on his beloved leather couch . The atmosphere between you and Kris was really awkward .  He’s just watching you and randomly smirking . And you were having a brain storm trying to solve his problems .

“Kris ?” You asked , trying to start a conversation .

“hmmm..” He mumbled , he was reading a magazine .

“I want to ask you something .”

“What ?” He asked back , without looking at you .

“Can I ask you anything , but you won’t get mad “

“hmmm” You took it as a yes , as you gathered your courage to ask him .

“Do you know Eunji was forced to dump you? “ He closed his magazine and throw it away . he glared at you . You gulped .

“I know the truth” Sorry , Eunji, you thought . You couldn’t keep your promise , you know she still love him and from the way Kris reacted , he still does . He didn’t reply , he was curious to find out the real truth , the meaning of all of it . He wanted to say yes , but his pride kept on stopping him .

“Shut up , I don’t want to hear a single word about that b*tch “ He harshly said , you gulped and nodded . Kris looked away and layed on the bed , he turned the TV on . Trying to forget what you said .

“Sorry” You mumbled , he didn’t gave you any respond . You kept doing his homework in silent , even though you hated this awkwardness between you and Kris . You were solving one number , it was too hard for you . You pouted and Kris noticed . She’s kinda cute , he thought . It didn’t change anything in his heart , he smirked and looked at the TV .

“Kris I can’t solve this” You said , he stood up and went to you . He took the book and read it . He smirked , and somehow you find him smirking attractive .  He gave the book to you and started explaining how to answer it . You listened carefully , and finally you understand .

“Kris if you know how to do it ? Why ask me ?” You asked .

“Just to make you suffer more , maybe” he said . You took a deep breath trying to calm your anger . You looked at the book and started doing his homework again .

“At least you’re getting paid , slave” You sighed . You finished his chemistry homework and started doing his physics homework .

“How is Suho ?” he ignored you .

“ You know , his personality ? his type ? what he likes?” You asked , this time Kris didn’t ignore you .

“Why ? you like him ? “  he asked .

“ maybe, I don’t know . He’s nice though” Kris didn’t answer , he just watched the TV ignoring you , as if you were never in his room . Thank God , his physics homework was easier . You finished the last number , and closed the book .

“Done” You said , you left the room , leaving that ignorant bastard alone .

“He didn’t even said Thank you” You walked to your bedroom .

Kris was still watching TV , but everything on the TV couldn’t get you off his mind . He was annoyed , but he couldn’t find out what he was annoyed about . Ever since you left his room, he was annoyed . He turned off the TV and throw away the remote control . He got up and changed his clothes . He got out of his room and met you carrying a guitar case , walking  down the stairs .

“Where are you going ?” You asked .

“Lay’s café” He answered and walk away. You followed him from behind .

“Me too . I’ll join your ride” He stopped, and turned around . You looked at him , anxiously waiting for his answer . But he didn’t answered you , he turned back again and walk away . You followed him and got into his car with him . The ride was silent and awkward , you avoided his eyes .

You and him arrived near Lay’s café . You walked to the café with him . As you got in the café you noticed a figure you never liked , Min Yoorin . Kris saw her too , and looked away .

“Sorry hyung , she followed us” Tao said , Yoorin ran to Kris and clinged to his arm . Kris shoved her away and sat on one of the couch , But Yoorin was used to that . You ignored them and walk to Chanyeol and greeted him .

“Hey , where’s Luhan , D.O and Hana ?” Chanyeol sighed and looked at you , he was tired , he had that kind of eye bag under his eyes. You giggled .

“D.O and Hana is on a date , Luhan is on a blind date . I’m all alone” He pretended to cry and leaned on your shoulder . You shook your head and put your guitar case on the floor.

“You should date “ You said , Chanyeol nodded , he looked miserable but cute. Someone cam in to the café , it was Suho . He smiled and turned at Yoorin . He took a deep breath and walked over to you , he rubbed your arms . You smiled to him.

“You sure you’ll be okay ?” he asked , you nodded . Chanyeol noticed the way he looked at you and nudged you . You looked at him  , he was smirking . Suho left you and sat beside Xiumin , who was eating bread like a monster . It was time for you to perform , you took out your new guitar and sat near the piano . And as usual , all eyes were on you including Kris’s and Yoorin’s .

You started playing it and singing , another favorite song taeyeon ft. the one – Like a star . But you were singing alone . Every word you sang , you sang it with all your feelings . When the song finished everybody applaused you , Kris smirked , he liked your voice but Yoorin was pissed . You put your guitar down and walked to Chanyeol , he was applauding you too .

“So ?” he kept on applauding you .

“Amazing “ You smiled and nodded . Then suddenly you heard something fell , it was your guitar . It fell to the ground , you almost got a heart attack . Everybody went silent , as Yoorin ‘didn’t accidently’ bumped to your guitar making it fall . You ran to the guitar and grabbed it , you checked for any flaws . Thank God nothing happened

“Sorry….i didn’t mean to” She said , you knew she was lying she left you and sat next to Kris . Kris noticed your expression , he sighed .

“If you’re here to around I’d like it if you leave now , yoorin” her jaw dropped , everybody was shocked to hear his words , especially you . Your eyes widened .

“o-oppa , what are you talking about ?” She stuttered .

“I never liked you , off” He said shoving Yoorin away , she looked as if she was tearing up . She grabbed her purse and left the café , but she bumped at you . After she left the atmosphere became lest tense . Chanyeol rubbed you back , and you sighed . You took the guitar and performed again , you were checking your mic when Suho grabbed another mic  , took your guitar and sat next to you . He whispered you the title of he song , you nodded and grabbed the mic . He started playing , and you started singing and followed by him . It was IU ft. Seulong – Nagging . You  acted cute to him and he acted along , you did the high note making everybody in the café at awe . The song ended , and Suho gave you a light hug  . Kris’s face expression changed , but he didn’t realized it . You put the guitar into the case , Kris left the café , you said goodbye to everybody and followed him .

As you got into the car with him , everything became silent and awkward again . You wanted to start a conversation with him , but you just don’t know what to talk about . You arrived at  the mansion , He got out .

“Thanks” You said , Kris ignored you and walk away . You looked at him and shook your head .

“So  the game is still on” You sighed .


Hi... what do you think ? Don't worry , i love comments .

OMG tomorrow's the announcement , am i going to pass the national exam and graduate.???......i'm going crazy .

btw i don't know if tomorrow i'm going to update or not , i'm going to stay at a friend's house .

subscribe + comment = love & updates