26...twenty six

Behind The Devil's Mask

It was school day , and as expected Yoorin’s party was a big hit in the school’s social news . Yoorin’s social status has been up lifted to a higher status . Everybody couldn’t stop talking about how fabulous and grand the party was , Yoorin looked pleased on the face . But deep down inside she was pissed , the moment she blew the candles , Kris wasn’t there . He left early , so she was angry . She wanted to slap him on the face for leaving her alone , he made a promise to be with her during the party. And now she’s trying to look happy when she wasn’t at all . The whole school thinks that Yoorin and Kris is dating now , but it didn’t calm Yoorin’s anger . Everybody just ‘thought’ they were , when Yoorin they weren’t and Kris would probably deny even if she convinced everybody they were .

Kris walked into the cafeteria with all eyes on him , some girls were literally crying and worshiping him . He didn’t give a damn to them and walked to his usual spot like a boss . Chen and Kai were already there , they were checking out the news from last night’s party online . Thankfully no one found out what happened between Kris and Suho . Kris looked around trying to find you but instead all he got was Yoorin walking towards him with her usual flirty style , she sat next to Kris and slips her hands around his arms trying make people believe they were in a relationship . She was looking at him with her flirty eyes and smiled , acting all lovey dovey .

Chen and Kai was confused , so was Kris . they knew nothing about what was going on .So Chen looked up online and found a news about Kris and Yoorin dating officially as a couple . Kris looked at Chen as Chen was handing him the news on his ipad . Kris read it carefully then rolled his eyes . he shoved Yoorin’s hands from his arm and gave her a glare . While Yoorin was all confused and smiling awkwardly . He stood up , trying to leave the scene . But instead Yoorin holds his wrist , not letting him leave . Kris smirked .

“Where are you going ?” She asked , with her puppy eyes .

“Look b*tch , if you’re trying to make everybody convinced about me and you dating , it will never happen . You are not dating me and never will be dating me” He made every word clear . But unfortunately for Yoorin , a few students heard what he said and started whispering to everybody near them . Making Yoorin panic , in a matter of seconds , What Kris had just said has been spread to all the students in the room . Some of them were still whispering and some of them were laughing at Yoorin . She looked pathetic . Of course she was embarrassed .

She stood up and left the cafeteria without saying a word or looking back . Kris smirked as she stomped her way out , leaving everybody laughing . Kris sat down again and did a high five with Kai .

Yoorin walked to the toilet with an attitude and acting as nothing happened ,behind her ,  she was followed by her well-known followers. They ran as fast as they could and tapped Yoorin’s shoulder .Yoorin took a deep breath and turned around .

“WHAT !?” she shouted , one of her followers gulped .

“W-we have something to tell you” she stuttered  , Yoorin folded her arms and gave her follower a glare. She wasn’t in a good mood . Her anger was boiling , she needs someone to blamed on .

“It better be good” She said . Her followers looked at each other and nodded.

“Yesterday during the party , we saw Kris giving Suho a punch to the face , and Jihyun was there , she helped Suho , from the way Kris acted and walked away , I think he did that because of the b*tch ” she explained , Yoorin’s eyes widened . She clenched her fist tight , wanting to give you a blow to the face . She knew it was all your fault .

And you weren’t lucky that day , she saw you . You were opening your locker , stuffing all your books into it . Yoorin smirked and walked towards you , she slammed  you locker harshly making you flinch . You looked at Yoorin with confused eyes  . There was nobody in the hall . Yoorin pushed you to the locker and your head bumped the locker first . You groaned in pain , and one of Yoorin’s followers slapped your cheek. Your cheek feels burning in pain , you knew that slap is going to leave a mark on your cheek . You slowly turned your head and looked at Yoorin ,  you gave her an intimidating glare , telling her that you are not going down that easily . Yoorin kicked your left calf making you fall to the ground on your knees.

“You lowlife , what did you do to Kris ?” She glared to you . You were puzzled by her words , knowing nothing . You slowly look up and facing her . She let out a breath then grabbed your collar , pulling you to stand up .

“I know you did something to make Kris like that ?” She glared at you , while you were still puzzled . Then her grab on your collar tighten , making it hard for you to breathe . You were gasping for air while she and her followers were making fun of you .

Yoorin looked at you from head to toe , a thought came to her mind . She threw you you the floor .

“Don’t tell me…” She whispered to her self .

“You used your body , didn’t you ?” Her words caught your attention . making you flustered .

“despicable” She muttered , her words pierced through your heart . It hurt you . You know you did nothing despicable but those word hurt you for no reason . As you were looking no where , you heard foot steps walking towards your direction . Somebody pushed Yoorin hard making her fall to the  ground beside you . You slowly look up as you see Lay gazing to you , beside him , Sehun and Xiumin . Xiumin was glaring to Yoorin , while Sehun leaned down helping you to get up . Yoorin looked pathetic as you were in Sehun’s arm .

“I wonder what will Kris say about this.” Xiumin muttered , Yoorin panicked . But before she could get up , Lay leaned down and kneeled down next to Yoorin . He leaned down closer to her face , and glared to her .

“ Despicable ? You’re despicable” he whispered to her . Her eyes widen , she bit her lip in silent . Her followers couldn’t do a thing . They also looked panic , but they were in silent . They couldn’t do anything without Yoorin . Lay got up and walked away . But Yoorin grabbed his legs . Lay stopped walking and looked down to her .

“Don’t tell Kris” She muttered , Lay shrugged her off and walked away leaving Yoorin dumbfounded . You were still in Sehun’s arm . Xiumin grabbed your bag which was on the floor under your locker . It fell when Yoorin pushed you . They walked you out from the school building , thankfully no one saw it . You saw a white Mercedes waiting infront of the school’s lobby . They gently put you in the car , Sehun got in the car followed by Xiumin , Lay didn’t . You didn’t asked , you stayed silent during the ride . They brought you back to the Wu’s mansion . You goy out from the car and smiled to the boys .

“Thanks” Xiumin grinned .

“It’s okay noona “ You turned to him and furrowed your eyebrows .

“I’m your noona ?” You asked Sehun he giggled cutely then nodded . You waved goodbye to them then walked in to the mansion . You head straight to your room , but instead of taking care of your wounds . You lay on the bed and fall asleep to forget the pain .

Meanwhile in school , it’s recess time . Kris was as usual sitting on the his usual spot . he noticed that Sehun and Xiumin were gone . But he didn’t asked anything about them to his friends , instead he acted as if nothing happened . Lay walked to the spot and sat next to Kris , Kris took a glance at Lay with his usual b*tch-face .

“Where have you been ?” Kris asked , his tone wasn’t as curious as his words . Lay looked at him .

“helping Jihyun” Kris nodded then looked away .

“Kris , she was beaten up by Yoorin and her gang. “Lay explained , Kai and Chen heard it. Their eyes widened as the look at Kris waiting for his reaction . But Kris didn’t give out any reaction , he just silently sat there looking away . Lay took a deep breath .

“Kris do something” Kai muttered , Chen nodded waiting for Kris’s reaction . kris slowly turned his head and look at Kai .

“Do what ?” Kris asked . Those word pissed Lay , he glared at Kris .

“At least stop Yoorin , she was beaten up because of you . Don’t you care about that ?” Kris smirked and rolled his eyes hearing Lay’s words . He stood up with his hands in his pockets .

“That’s her problem , not mine” He walked away from the Lay and the boys . Walking out from the cafeteria . He didn’t look back , he was confident in his words . He looked as he didn’t care but there’s a small part in him wanting to beat the crap out of Yoorin . But as usual , his pride stopped him . His pride didn’t let him fall for Jihyun , he was too cold to understand .


another update for my lovely subscriber .

subscribe + comments = updates & love