14...Fourteen

Behind The Devil's Mask

It's already Monday , the day evrybody in the whole wide world literally hate . Today , you finally got the trust from Mr.Kim to walk to the school alone , you swore that you won't run away . Also you can't , you're stuck with the GBS tracker-bracelet on your wrist . You got out from the huge main gate and start walking to school , nobody was around . It was an elite housing area . All you could see are huge mansions with security guards infront of it . Wjile you were walking , a car passed by , you recognize the car , it was Kris's car . It jast passed by , ignoring you . But somehow you got used to his ignorance .

 

the class ended , you walked to the toilet to wash your hand . You were washing your hand when the toilet door opened and came in , 3 girls looking like flirty-spoiled-fake es . It was little miss Yoorin with her 2 faithful followers , Heeyoung and Haeran . Haeran closed the door , and leaned to it , making sure no  one could get in . Yoorin on the other hand was facing you , and glaring at you . You rolled your eyes.

"What can i help you , Yoorin ?" You asked in a mocking tone .

"I know all about you now" she said , her followers smirked .

"So ?"

"You better stay away from Kris , if you don't want your secret to revealed to everybody in this school " You hold your breath and blinked .

"As if , i'm going to like him . There is nothing likeable about him , you and him made a wonderful couple , the arrogant bastard and the fake-flirty " her eyes widened , you walked pass her but she grab your wrist and twist it . You groaned in pain and fell down on your knees , your eyes started tearing up , while her followers and her were enjoying it .

"Don't think so highly about yourself , you're just one pitiful slave trying to pay off your parent's debt . if you think about it ,  You're parents are just too low to sacrifice their beloved daughter so they can pay off their debt . Am i right ?" You wanted to say no but the pain on your wrist was just too much . She twisted even harder making you cry and groaned in pain .

" Now as a good daughter and slave it's better if you just do your job correctly and stay away from your master " She did a final twist and pushed you to the wall , Then they left you without looking back and acted as if nothing happened . You wrist hurt so much and you cried more , but you can't just scry and forget about it . You stood up and wiped off your tears , you walked out of the toilet and head to your locker .

On the other hand Suho was walking to his locker which was near yours , He noticed you . Your face were in pain , and you were limping . He dropped his book and ran to you .

"What happen ? who ? are you okay ? " He quickly put your hand on his shoulder and took you to the infirmary room , he sat you on a bed . He hold your wrist and you flinched and groaned in pain . He let go and gently touch it .

"It hurts ?" You nodded . he went to the cupboard and search for something . He finally reach back to you with a something . he started applying some type of cream on your wrist .

"It's going to reduce the pain " You nodded and started crying again . He warmly gazed at you , and sighed . His palm was on your cheek , you hold his hand and he smiled . He brushed his fingers through your bangs . You cried harder . You kept holding his hands and squeezed it . he didn't flinched he just stared at you and smiled .

"It hurts..." You muttered , he frowed his eyebrows then sighed . Then he pulled you into his arms , and rubbed your back . He tighten his embrace .

"It's okay , i'm sorry i couldn't protect you . please , stop crying . it hurts me" He whispered in your ears , you kept crying and hugged him back . Letting it all out in his arms . Meanwhile outside the room , someone was watching you from a distance . It's my fault , he thought .

It was one of Kris's friend , Kai . He recognized you from Lay's cafe . he just kept on watching you and Suho . Somehow he felt the atmosphere in the room was really heartwarming , and he liked it . He has never seen Suho like that , Kai knows him as a warm-hearted but silent guy , never interested in girls . But there he is , with a crying girl in his arms . Kai didn't want to disturb them so he walked away .

"She must be really important to him " Kai muttered and head to the cafetaria where Kris and his gang were all that time .



Hi........ Suho and Jihyun . kyaaaa do you like it ????

 

subscribe + comment = love and updates :)