15...Fifteen

Behind The Devil's Mask

You pulled out of his embrace , he was still looking at you with his lovable eyes . He let go of you and smiled .

"You're okay now ?" You nodded , you stood up .

"You sure you can walk ?" He asked , he was concerned of you . He was still holding you , helping you standing up . You gently shove his hands , and nodded. He let go and stared at you , as you walked out of the room . Leaving him alone , flusttered . You walked slowly to your locker , you open it and took out the next lesson's book . You hold the book and walk to the classroom , the bell rang . Students started coming in , one student caught your eyes . A tall good looking male student , Kris Wu . The cause of all your sufferings . He was looking for an empty seat , all the female students pushed away every student eho was sitting next to them . He rolled his eyes and his eyes set on you . He smirked and walked slowly with some kind of swag towards you , he tossed his bag on the floor and pulled out the chair next to you . You stayed silent while he took a seat next to you and smirked to you , Every girl in the room shot glares at you . You sighed and grab all your books . You stood up and walked to a girl .

"Want to switch place with me ?" You asked the girl , she quickly nodded and took all her stuff and ran to your seat . You sat on hers while she took yours , The girl squeeled like crazy while you were sitting calmly and ignoring everybody . Kris's glared at you but you didn't noticed . You just pay attention to the teacher that came in .

The second and third class ended with ease , it was recess again . You walked to the already packed cafetaria , you looked around trying to find Eunji . She wasn't there . So you walked away to the back garden , menwhile Kris saw you . He sighed and looked away . Somebody slips  her hands around his . He calmly looked at the girl doing it , Yoorin .

"Oppa , i miss you today" She pouted , Sehun acted as if he was about to vomit . Making everybody at the table except yoorin laughed . Kris smirked .

"Really , i felt like i never met you today" He said , mockingly . Yoorin sighed .

"Can i join you here ?" She asked , suddenly the atmosphere at the table became tense .

"no more spce.." Xiumin muttered . But Yoorin pushed away Xiumin making him almost fall down , and sat calmly next to Kris . Kris shoved her hands away .

" LIke you heard , No. More.Space , now off" He said pushing her away , this time she's the that almost fell . Xiumin laughed at her and regained his seat next to Kris . Yoorin stood up , stomped her feet and walk away , pissed . While everybody at the table were laughing and making fun of her .

Menwhile you found Eunji she was at the green house , checking the plants and writting some stuff on a book . You walked to her and tapped her shoulder . She turned around and smiled .

"Need help ?" You asked . She looked at the plants .

"I don't thunk so , this is the last one" She said , she checked the plant , write some stuff and closed the book . Then you and her sat on a bench inside the green house .

"Eunji-ah"

"hmmm"

"Why did you lie to me ?" Your question caught your attention , she looked at you and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean ?" She asked . You sighed and looked at her .

"You didn't confess to him , he did . You're his ex , right ?" She sighed.

"How did you know ?"

" I know some people " You lied . You were actually living with him .

"You want the truth ?" She asked , you nodded .

" Promise you won't tell anybody ." You nodded and sis a pinky swear with here , She put the book next to her and looked away .

" I dated him once , he confessed to me . 4 times , he's the one who confessed to me .  I rejected him 3 times but the last time , i just couldn't anymore . So i said yes , hoping he'll dump me and move on. But it never happened , as time goes by , i fell for him . We dated without anybody finding out for 7 months , his parents liked me . Everything went well until i heard , him dating me puts his future carrier as his parents company sucessor in danger . I told him but he said it's okay . But it still bothered me , i told everything to my friend , a guy . One night i was with him talking as friends , but then.." You hold yur breath , eager to find uout what happened .

"He kissed me , and i ended up loosing my ity with him" You gasped after hearing the last sentence , you couldn't believe your ears . A girl like Eunji did something like that , something that sinful .

"I've always wanted to do it but i never wanted to with Kris , when i'm with that friend of mine . I feel save , kind of happy , i loved Kris but it was different . My friend threaten to tell Kris , so i dumped Kris . Saying to him i found another guy "

"Why did you lie to me then ?" She smiled and looked at you.

"I guess i'm too ashamed about it"

"Do you love him now ?" You asked her , she shook her head .

"I don't know , but i saw the way he looked at you . He looked at me like that once , his deep eyes " Your jaw dropped , trying to to understand the meaning .

"He may not realized it , but he's falling for you" She giggled , you feel like vomiting . A guy like him , falling for me ? you thought . The thought of it made you feel weird .

"It takes time" She added up , you rolled your eyes . And try hard not to think about him . After getting him off your mind , you spent more time with Eunji , talking and sharing about yours and her past . Gradually you became close to her more than before ,

 

Finally school ended , you walked back to the mansion . On the way you were thinking of what Eunji said , about Kris falling for you . You couldn't get your mind of it , and it made you curious of what is in Kris's mind . When you reached the mansion you see kris's car st the parking lot . You walked inside the mansion and bowed to Mr.Kim who greeted you politely . You walked up the satirs and saw Kris , he was walking down the stairs . You looked at him . Then your eyes met his , your eyes widened while he just looked at you with no feelings at all . Your heart started pounding and you ran to your room , slammed the door and leaned on it .

"What teh hell?" Kris muttered , he walked down the stairs to the living room . Meanwhile you were in your room , your face blushed and your heart punds harder and faster . You put your hand on your chest trying to figure out your feelings . Then it hit you .

"I'm not....falling...for...him....am i ?" You muttered . You took a deep breath and try to calm your heartbeats . You tapped your cheeks trying stop from blushing even more . Another deep and calm breath , you tossed your bag aside and layed on the bed .

"What is this feeling ?" You asked yourself . then you close your eyes and drifted to dreamland , away from your thoughts of Kris .


Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa an update . what do you think ?