47...fourty seven

Behind The Devil's Mask

to my beloved 152 subscribers . thank you for following this story even when i'm slacking out :)


“YOU TWO ARE DATING ?????”

A shout came from Kris’s bedroom door , a loud shout from one exact source . A fluffy scary looking panda who was standing straight while pointing his finger out and straight to you who were in Kris’s arms . A panda named Huang Zitao . With a shocked expression standing by the door .

“WHA- ! SHOOT MY EYES !!!!” Immediately he pulled back his hand and covered his eyes with both of his hands , and quickly turning around facing the opposite from you and Kris . The other guys heard his shout and stepped in the room . That time one by one , Kris’s friends came in and dropped all of their jaws down to the ground . All of their eyes widened except Kai who was comforting the scared little panda , smirking at you and Kris. He rubbed the panda’s back and nodded silently.

It took you a while to understand everything and noticed how Kris was holding you . he was holding you intimately .In a dash you pushed Kris away and slip out of his arms , looking away with your red burning cheeks . Your heart raced like crazy , suffocating you . From all times , why must they enter the room at that exact moment . You rubbed the back of your neck while furrowing your eyebrows , thinking for a best explanation .

Kris on the other hand , shot all of them with glares . One by one he shot them , but they managed to stay alive and stand straight just waiting for an explanation with their jaws hung open . Silence was screaming at them , as they waited and waited for you or Kris to speak up .

“Hyung…What did you two do ?” Sehun.The youngest speaks up , His voice sounded scared and confused . With a little bit of curiosity .

“Did you two…..” Xiumin muttered . his eyes widened as his dirty mind awaken.

“WHAT ?!” Kris snapped and glared at the baozi while your cheeks burned up more , just thinking about the words he was about to continue . Just looking away and avoiding any eye contacts . You bit your lower lip while thinking a solution to get out from this situation even when you knew it’s unavoidable . Taking deep breaths you looked around .

“I could explain” You raised your hand up and swallowed . Looking at those boys one by one . You even managed to let  out a small but awkward smile . You felt a grip on your hand , pulling down your hand .

“You mean , We could explain” Kris pulled you closer to him , making all his friend’s eyes wide open with their jaw hanging again . Feeling panicked you glared at Kris and elbowed him on his gut , making him flinch and stepping back . While glaring at him , Kris rolled his eyes and slipped his hands into his pockets .

“What he meant wa-“

“It’s okay , it’s normal for a girl to be with a boy alone in a room at this age . it’s normal” Lay nodded and chuckled .

You felt your cheeks burning and you knew by now , your cheeks were already boiling red . Kris took that moment as a chance and captured your hand into his hand . You had no reaction , to confused what to say . Kris’s grip on your hand tighten , making your heart race faster . Your head was spinning and couldn’t think clearly , everything happened so fast and so suddenly . You weren’t prepared for it , and yet there he is , Kris , standing straight looking normal with no burden . You sighed and looked at the boys , who were whispering to each other . Taking glances at you and Kris who were holding hands .

After a brief moment , they made a line and stood up straight . Xiumin cleared his throat and stepped to the front . Representing the guys behind him.

“Dear Jihyun , you see . In our little world we have a rule about dating” Xiumin exclaimed , you raised an eyebrow and fold your hands . You had no idea what he meant by that . You turned your head to look at Kris who was glaring at Xiumin .

“If anyone in our little world dated , he must get approval from the rest of the gang .” Everybody behind him nodded and smiled . You noticed Kris rolling his eyes and scoffed , murmuring some words . Some words which were like curses .

“So ?” You furrowed your eyebrows .

“So , you need our approval “ Kai pointed at him and the guys around him .

“Don’t worry Jihyun , when I dated this happened too” Lay smiled and winked at you causing Kris to step in , glaring at the boys . He step infront of you , cutting the eye contact between you and Lay . Lay chuckled to see Kris doing so .

“Whatever” Kris muttered and pulled your hand . You had no choice but to follow him .

Suddenly you felt a pull from behind , pulling you away from Kris . Chanyeol pulled you and secured an arm around your arm , while Kris was pulled by Tao and tackled to the ground . His face looked in pain with Tao on top of him , and Xiumin holding his legs . Making sure the beast won’t run away . Kris groaned and fight back , but no use , Tao’s wushu skills was too much for Kris .

“Sorry Jihyun . it’s our law” Chanyeol chuckled . Sehun walked to you and linked his arm with your other arm . And there was no where to go for you . Even though you had no chance on running away , you didn’t mind being guarded by these 2 good looking boys .You giggled seeing Kris on the ground , being tackled by someone younger than him . Tao was on top of him , smiling like an idiot and enjoying every moment .

“So , will you follow our rule ?” Kai leaned down and asked Kris . Smirking like an idiot .

“Do I look like I have a choice ?” Kris shrugged and fight back again . You smiled and giggled along with Sehun .

Kai signaled Tao and Xiumin to let Kris go . Immediately Tao jumped off him and clapped in joy . While Xiumin walked away to Chanyeol , hiding from the escaped beast . Tao knew Kris had no guts to go against him , so he remained normal as Kris glared at him and walked by passing him .

Chanyeol and Sehun let go of your arms , stepping back letting the lovebirds be together . You smiled as Kris approached you , groaning and looking annoyed . he rubbed the back of his neck , which was in pain . The moment your eyes met his , his pain flew away replaced by the feelings of ‘glad’ to see you. A feeling he haven’t figure out .

“You okay ?” You tilted your head , looking at him whose expression was mixed .

“Do I look like I’m okay ?” He rolled his eyes , causing you to giggle and smiled sheepishly . Your hand s up to his neck , rubbing his neck . More like massaging it . You smiled as his expression changed into some kind of pleasured expression .

“Ehm Ehm” You heard Xiumin clearing his throat , and in a dash you pulled your hand and blushed . Hiding your read face , and looking away from Kris . Kris smiled as he saw your reaction . And again his hand captured your hand .

“So here’s how to get our approval” Xiumin proposed .

“How ?” You asked . Xiumin looked back and smirked at the guys behind him , who was nodding in silent . Yet suspicious . You scanned their face one by one , and noticed something’s up .

“We’re sleeping over tonight !!!” Tao shouted .


short update ;;___;; sorry . i want to write longer but i got so many stuff to handle from school T__T really sorry :(

any way . it was TAO...... poor boy XD

do you guys have tips how to handle high school ? i really need some tips :) anyway enjoy this chapter , i'll update soon . hopefully

comments + subscribe = love & updates :)