30...Thirty

Behind The Devil's Mask

The day ended peacefully as Kris needs to go some where and have a meeting with his parents some where far away from the mansion . He didn’t came back until late night , and you were fast asleep when he came back .

It was already morning , you hugged your pillow tightly as the sun light started bothering you . You rolled aside and snuggled back into your warm comfy blanket avoiding the bright sunlight.  You kept on snuggling until your phone started ringing . You ignored it for awhile , but it kept on ringing . Lazily your hands moved trying to locate your phone , finally you reached your phone . You grabbed it and open the phone , placing it near your ear .

“Hello..”You mumbled , your eyes were still closed . You were to lazy to check the caller ID .

“Jihyun where are you ?” You shrugged .

“This is ?”You asked .

“Eunji .” You didn’t bother to open your eyes . You’re starting to fall asleep again .

“Ya Jihyun you’re late for school” You slowly open your eyes and looked at the clock . Your vision was still blurry , until it became clear . It was 9.30. Your eyes shot open and you jumped out from the bed , leaving your phone on the bed . You ran outside from your room and down the stairs in panic , searching for Heera one of the Wu’s maid that usually woke you up. You noticed her dusting some paintings , as you ran to her .

“Unnie , why didn’t you wake me up?” You asked her , she turned around and smiled warmly . You were puzzled by the way she acted , it was weird .  

“I ordered her” You heard a deep husky voice from behind , you turned around . It was your biggest fear , Kris Wu . He wasn’t in his school uniform , instead he was wearing white t-shirt and jeans . Your eyes widened to see his outfit , he was calm . As if nothing happened . You stared blankly at him , puzzled .

Kris was looking at you ,still in you pink pajama’s . His face was usual , but inside he was mentally slapping himself trying to calm his feelings . You looked cute in his eyes . With your messy yet cute bed head and those pajama’s , no shoes . Your face looked puzzled but somehow cute . Kris smirked and turn around walking away .

“No school for today , you are going to help me” Your jaw drop .

“Hurry up and get ready , we’re leaving in 10 minutes “ You heard what he said and dashed to your room . You quickly ran to your bathroom and took a quick shower . In exactly 10 minutes you were ready .You ran down the stairs hoping he hasn’t left you . Fortunately he hasn’t . he was waiting beside the car , looking at you still with your messy hair . You had no time to comb your hair . You were panting as you reached the car wanting to hit him on the face for making you like this . he smirked and got in the car . You scoffed  and walked inside the car . As usual you sat beside him .

“Where are we going ?” You asked . But he ignored you , he didn’t answer . You frowned and looked out side , looking away from him  . The silent ride was over in 30 minutes . You got out from the car and looked around in awe . You were on a street full of expensive boutiques . From Gucci to Prada were there , you kept looking around like an idiot with your dropped jaw . You noticed Kris was leaving you , he went inside one of the boutiques . You followed him from behind into the boutique and stood behind him . the place looked expensive and fabulous . Nothing like you ever seen , clothes were hanged around the room. You kept looking around with a dumb-face until Kris lightly cleared his throat , gaining your attention .  A woman walked to Kris , she looked young . She was followed by 3 other young ladies behind her . She bowed to Kris and ignored you . She didn’t even glanced at you , you rolled your eyes thinking she must be another rich people .

“hello Kris , it’s been quite a long time “ She exclaimed , Kris didn’t let off his b*tch-face , he just nodded . You looked at Kris wanting him to explain everything but he kept on ignoring you as if you weren’t there at all . The woman look at you , and you turned to her and bowed politely. You gave out a sincere smile but she reply back with a glare .

“This must be one of your maids” She proposed, your eyes widen to hear that . You turned to Kris but he didn’t say a word . You stood there in disbelief and sighs  . The woman walked away up the stairs . Kris followed the woman , and you followed Kris in silent . You followed them to the second floor , the floor was for men clothing . Kris sat on a sofa and you decided to stand next to him . The woman left to a room , leaving you and Kris alone . You looked at Kris , and tapped him lightly . he felt your tap , but decided to ignore you . You scoffed and looked away .

“Ignorant bastard” You mumbled , he heard that clearly but ignores you . He smirked . Finally the woman came back , her assistants was holding clothes . They put the clothes on a table infront of Kris .

“This is all , what do you think ?” The woman exclaimed , Kris stood up and touch the clothes slightly . One by one he check the clothes . At the third , clothes he stopped .

“This is blue , I want white” He put his hands in his pockets and glared at the woman . He wasn’t taking no or any excuses , the woman took a deep breath and walked away to a room . You were holding back your giggle while looking at the woman . Kris sat down again . You looked at him and shook your head .

“You’re bad” You muttered then looked away as the woman bring out some white clothing . She place it infront of Kris on the table and smiled .

“Here , white” her tone was different , you could see she was pissed . Kris nodded and signaled something to the woman . The woman whispered something to her assistants . They started picking the clothes and putting them carefully into paper bags . After they’re done , they hand all the bags to you . You furrowed your eyebrows as you accepted the bags , you glared at Kris while he was walking away , smirking . You scoffed and followed him , holding all his shopping bags .

For a guy , he shops like a girl . You thought , you and Kris walked out of the boutique . Kris was walking like nothing happened , while you were overwhelmed by all his shopping bags .

But it didn’t stop there , before heading to the car Kris decided to play with you more . he head to more boutiques . Buying anything from shoes to hats . And the worse part , you get to carry all his shopping bags . Your hands were sore from all the bags . Finally shopping ends , Kris walked calmly into his car while you had to put all the shopping bags into the luggage . You stomped your way into the car and sat next to him .

“You only want to make me suffer right !” You glared at him , he slowly tilted his face and smirked at you .

“Do you  want to get paid ?” You gave up , you leaned back and rubbed your wrist . Your hands and legs  are literally dying from all the shopping. Kris noticed you were rubbing your wrist during the ride , non stop . Inside he felt kind of bad for doing so , but he was having fun . Watching your expression during the shopping was like entertainment to him , the way you frowned everytime he hand you a shopping bag was cute . And it made it fun for him . During the ride your face was sullen .

Finally you arrived at the mansion , you stepped out from the car joyfully . Feeling the slave day has ended , you walked inside the mansion . You were literally hopping in the mansion .

“Ya slave , you’re not done yet” You stopped and slowly turn around looking at him with your wide eyes . Kris walked pass you like a boss .

“What do you mean ?” You asked him .

“Take out all the shopping bag , and take off all the price tag . After you’re finish , go to my room . For your next task” he calmly walked up the stairs . You stood there in silent , wanting to smack him in the face . You took a deep breath and calmly walked back to the car . Grabbing all the shopping bags . You brought them all to the maids , you helped them taking off all the price tag .

Finally you’re done ,you walked up the stairs and took a glance to your watch . You gasp then ran to your bedroom ,instead of kris’s room . You were late for your part time job in Lay’s café . You quickly changed your clothes and grab your guitar case . You ran outside the room and bumped to Kris .

“Where do you think you’re going ?” He glared at you , stopping you from going anywhere  .

“Part time job , leave my task on my desk I’ll do it later” You slipped away from him and ran down the stairs . But you remembered something . You stopped and turned to Kris .

“Hey Kris . Do you have capo ?”You asked him , he lazily look at you .

“I don’t play guitar” he muttered , you nodded at ran outside the mansion . Kris shook his head then walked to his bedroom to get all his homework to put it on your desk . Your other task is to do his homeworks . He brought all his books to your room . He drop the books on your desk and sighs .

He left your room and called for Mr.Kim . In an instant Mr.Kim came to Kris .

“What can I help you ?” He asked Kris .

“I need you to buy me something “ Mr.Kim nodded .

“What do I need to buy ?” Kris sighed .

“Capo , you know for guitar” Mr.Kim furrowed his eyebrows , knowing Kris does not play guitar . he just nodded and left the mansion as Kris ordered . Kris walked to his room and threw himself on the bed .


capo is used for guitar . :)

subscribe + comment = love & update

sorry if the english is bad , english is not my first language .