21..Twenty one

Behind The Devil's Mask

 

Yesterday was hectic , and last night you helped Kris to his room . You layed him on his bed and let him sleep so you could sleep too . Today it’s brand new , a fresh day . It’s recess and you searched for Eunji in the cafeteria . Kris noticed you looking around , he looked at you with his famous -face . You saw Eunji sitting at one spot and you walked to her . You sat beside her , and she looked at you smiling . You were still feeling guilty , making her did the blind date yesterday . During the blind date you left the café , so you have no idea what happened there .

“Are you okay ?” You asked her , she looked at you and nodded .

“Thanks” She muttered , you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion .

“for what ?” You asked her .

“Thanks to you , I feel light . The heavy weight on my chest was lifted , so thanks.” She smiled , you couldn’t help but smile . The atmosphere felt awkward , so you decided to stop talking about yesterday and move on to other topics .

Meanwhile , Kris was watching you talking with Eunji and acted as if nothing happened . He didn’t care about Eunji , he only looked at you . He was interested in you . He also knew now his friends knew about everything , but until now they haven’t mentioned about that . They acted like nothing happened , you and Eunji also acted like nothing happened . It was all good , but somehow to Kris it all felt weird . Now that he knew the truth  , it was supposed to be a relieved feelings but another feeling lingered in him , and he has no idea what feeling it is .

Finally school ended , you and Suho were all good , you’re still friends with him and it didn’t became awkward . You walked to the mansion . You saw Kris’s car parked infront of the fountain . You walked into the mansion and saw some people you didn’t recognize . You looked around and saw Kris sitting on a couch talking to a woman , she looked like she was in the same age as the mistress .

“Who’s that ?” You asked Mr.Kim who standing next to you .

“It’’s the mistress’s sister “ He answered . Then the woman noticed you , mr.Kim told you to go closer so you did .

“Kris , who is she ?” She asked . Kris had no interest on you and he didn’t answer .

“You must be the girl Kris’s mother talked about” You just nodded and bow politely to her .

“Nice to meet you , my name is Jang Jihyun” She smiled .

“I’m Meylin Wu , his aunt” She pointed to Kris . Kris rolled his eyes and looked away .

“Oh , please sit” She said , you nodded and sat on couch near Kris . She looked at you and Kris .

“You two make a good couple you know .” She said , Your jaw dropped while Kris furrowed his eyebrows , you moved aside away from him . Me with him ? a good couple ? she must be crazy…you thought . The woman sat next to Kris .

“Kris’s mother said he needs suits , so I came to bring him some suits. I’m a designer “ You nodded politely and smiled .

“Maybe you could help me , pick the best for Kris “ You nodded . Kris left the room to try on some suits , he came out wearing all black 1 set suit . He looked flawless , your eyes widened , your heart started thumping harder . He looked hot , he left again to try on another one . This time he came out wearing a white suit . He looked perfect , he was standing with his straight face while his aunt was clapping and nodding . You nod to every suit he tried on , and said every each of them looked good .

In the end , Kris picked 2 set , the white one and the black one . After he picked , Mrs.Meylin looked tat you from head to toe , she whispered to  her assistant and her assistant left . Kris sat on one of the couch . The assistant came back and she brought some dresses , and put it on the table infront of you .

“Pick one , as a gift” Mr.meylin said , st first you hesitated but she urged you to do so . You stood up and take a good look to each one of them , your eyes were set on one dress . A gold dress with black laces , it was strapless and puffed at the bottom . She nodded and gave it to you .

“Okay , I think I need to go” You stood up and bowed to her politely .

‘’Thank you “ She smiled , Kris was still sitting , you slightly kicked him and he stood up , he looked at you and you glared to him . He understood your glare and looked at his aunt .

“T-thanks” he stuttered . She smiled and left .You smiled at Kris but he didn’t smile back , he looked away . Mrs.Meylin giggled seeing you and Kris , she said her last goodbye and went out from the mansion.

After she was gone , Kris walked away . You realized and gulped .

“Kris” You called him , he stopped walking but he didn’t look at you .

“Are you mad at me ?” He turned around and gave you an empty stare .

“Why should I ?” He said with his cold tone.

“You know… about the blind date” You mumbled .

“I don’t care about that . It’s her choice to agree on the date. “ You nodded .

“So you’re okay with me ?” He sighs.

“Like I said , why should I ?” he said and walked away to his room . You sighs in relieve . You were glad that Kris wasn’t angry , Eunji wasn’t either . All your fear and concern was lifted away . You walked to your room with a happy light state of mind .

 


crappy chapter again -_-