9...Nine

Behind The Devil's Mask

Finally school ended , But today everybody was being nice and friendly towards you . Some guys even tried flirting with you , you guess it's because the incident in the cafetaria earlier today . You and Eunji were hanging out at the school's garden , sitting on a bench and talking . She's your second friend in the school .

"Who was she ?" You asked her , she looked at you .

"She's the school's queenka but no one likes her . She's a total b*tch ."She answered , you nodded

"her name is Min Yoorin , her followers are Kim Heeyoung and Yang haeran . they like copying Yoorin's style" You nodded again .

"But she's really pretty , that Yoorin girl "

"She is , pretty and rich . Her father is owns the school's stock , yup she's really rich . She can do anything here and got away with it" You made an O with your mouth and nodded . I guess this school is for the rich peoples you thought . You and Eunji started talking about something else , then you saw Eunji looking at something , more like someone . You looked to her eyes , and followed her stare . She was looking at a tall good looking guy , Kris . You tapped her shoulder and she looked at you .

"You like him ?" You asked her , her cheeks turned pink . You take that as a 'yes' . Why would she like him ? He's a total j*ck*ss.  You nodded .

"You confessed to him ?" She nodded again .

"But he rejected me , i did it aout 4 times already " She sighed , you were shocked . Even after he broke her heart she still likes him , you were amazed at her determination . You hold her hands .

"Fighting !" She smiled and you both laughed .You didn't notice that she was looking at you .

" You know , you're really pretty . Prettier than Yoorin , i wonder if Kris's has noticed you" You shook your head . I'm his slave you know you thought . The chat between you and Eunji ended . You went back to the mansion , you tiptoed to your room  , scared if Kris finds you . You looked at the clock , it was 5.30.

"Shoot , i need to work !" You took a quick shower , changed your clothes into a floral dress and a jacket . You dashed out of your room and into the car . Begging the driver to drive fast . Finally you arrived at Hongdae , you ran to the cafe as fast as you could . You pushed the door and entered the cafe , panting , it was 6.28.

"Thank God...." You stand up straight and walked to one of the waitress . You asked about your performance , She said you'll perform after the guy who was performing now . You turned around and your eyes widen .

"Suho ?" He was on a piano , playing it and singing . You sat on a chair and listened to his soothing voice .

더는 망설이지마, 제발
내 심장을 거두어가
그래 날카로울 수록 좋아
달빛조차도 눈을 감은 밤

나 아닌다른 남자였다면
희극 안의 한 구절이었더라면
너의 그 사람과 바꾼 상처 모두 태워버려

Baby Don't Cry Tonight
어둠이 걷히고 나면
Baby Don't Cry Tonight
없었던 일이 될 거야

물거품이 되는 것은 니가 아니야
끝내 몰라야했던
So Baby Don't Cry Cry
내사랑이 널 지킬테니

You were mesmerized by both his playing and singing , he was like an angel . He stopped playing and bowed to the cafe guests , he noticed you . He was smiling to you , you smiled back at him and clapped to him . He walked to you and stood infront of you , still smiling .

"What are you doing here ?" He asked , you pointes at the guitar . he looked at it and smiled , he rubbed your shoulder.

"Good luck" You blushed and walked to the guitar , you grabbed it . You sat on a chair and put it on your lap , you fixed the mic . You bowed politely at the guest ,even thought there's only about 6 guests . It was more than enought to make your heart pound, especially because Suho is watching , you smiled at him and started playing . You played one of your favorite songs .Brown Eyed Girls - cleansing cream . You sang with all your feelings  , you even did the light rap part . Mixing  it with your guitar play , and it blended perfectly . You caught everybody's attention , You were so into your play . You didn't realized Lay was already there with his friends , including Kris . They were all watching you , Lay was smiling warmly . Kris didn't had any facial reaction , but he thinks your voice is really beautiful . But it didn't changed the way he felt to you , you were still the same girl in his eyes .

The waiters were waving their hands in the air as if it was a concert . You still haven;t realized that Kris watching you . Finally the song ended , there was a brief silent moment . Then everybody started clapping . Everybody , except Kris he was smirking . You bowed then saw Kris , you sighed . You put the guitar down and walked to Lay . He was still clapping . He looked to him , his friends , Suho then Kris .

"What do you think ?" You asked Lay , he nodded in approval . You looked to all his friends . You smiled at them .

"My name is Jihyun , nice to meet you ." You introduced yourself to them , they bowed to you politely except Kris .

"Jihyun , this is Tao , Xiumin , chen , Baekhyun , Suho , Kai , Sehun and Kris" You smiled yo all of them but when you reached to Kris , you sighed then smiled . Everybody was smiling like an idiot to you .

"I already know her" Suho cut off , you nodded . Lay looked at him .

"Really ? Okay... Jihyun , you can have a break after that you'll perform again " You nodded then smiled at him . The boys walked away and sat at one spot , one of the waiter walked to them . The waiter was the one eho asked your number . You walked to the bar and sat on a chair .

"Would you like to drink ?" A tall waiter asked you , you nodded .

"One ice tea please , thanks" He nodded , he told his waiter friend and he started making it .

"Your play was really nice , I'm Park Chanyeol , call me Chanyeol" You shook hands with him , he gave you a creepy grin . Then point to the guy making your drink .

"He's name is Do Kyungsoo , call him D.O " The D.O guy smiled at you and served your drink . weird name.

"And the guy who asked your number is Luhan" he walked to the bar and gave Chanyeol a piece of paper , then he smiled to you .

"Our waitresses are Jo Hyunmi and Hana katsura " He pointed to the girls at the cashier , they looked at you and waved . Chanyeol left to the kitchen , While the girls walked to you . They smiled at you , you smiled back at them . One of the girls is japanese , and D.O hands were at her waist . You were confused and looked to Luhan .

"They're dating , i know weird couple right ?" You shook your head while the japanese girl lightly hit Luhan's arm . The other girl , Hyunmi , smiled at you .

"And she's Lay's girlfriend" Luhan pointed to Hyunmi , you nodded . Your eyes then went to Kris , he was leaninf on the sofa not interested in the conversation his friends were making . You shook your head then took a sip of your drink , Chanyeol came out and told D.O and Hana to serve the drinks that Lay's friends ordered . Hyunmi tapped your shoulder , and you looked at her .

"It's time for you to perform again" You nodded and went , this time to the piano . You sat on a chair and all eyes were on you again . You took a deap breath and started playing and singing . You sang a song from Sunny Hill - Pray . You sang every word with all your hidden sad feelings , as you were singing you felt like crying , even your voice almost cracked .

You finished the song and continued with 2 more songs . Finally your shift was over , you bowed to all the guests and saidgoodbye to your new friends . You walking out of the cafe , it was already late . And you were walking alone in an alley . You felt like someone was following you , you were too scared to turned around you deciden to run away .

"Leave me aloooone!!!" You ran away , finally getting out of that alley . Suddenly someone took a grip of your arm , you turned around . And it was.

Kris . You fell to the ground , panting . You were breathing rapidly , trembling . he let go of the grip

"Seriously ? You were scared of me ?' He pointed to himself , you glared at him . Then stood up , you saw a car from a distance . I was your chaffeur . Kris walked pass you , you decided t follow him .  I hate this guy

You both got in the car , sat together . There was this distance between you and him . You both hated each other . The driver started driving , you both didn't said a word to each other along the way . Both o you were looking through the window . Finally you arrived at the mansion , he got off first . After him , you.

"Your job starts tomorrow , slave" he said then got in the mansion , he didn't even looked at you . You can only sigh ,

"Arrogant bastard !" you mumbled .


hurray :) anybody who can make me a poster  ,pleaseeeee.

i really need one . Just write on my wall if you want to :D

Subscribe + comment = love & updates