41.....fourty one

Behind The Devil's Mask

Sun is already up now , shining brightly like any other days . Sunlight went through the window , directly shining to your whole body . Piercing brightly through  your eyes , disturbing your peaceful slumber .  Your hand moved and slightly rubbed your eyes . Rolling aside trying to fall asleep again , you pulled your blanket closer to your face to protect your eyes from the bright sunlight . Snuggling your head comfortably on the pillow . But no luck , you weren’t able to fall asleep again . Instead on trying again you slowly open your eyes and looked up blankly at nothing. Trying to clear your blurry vision . After gathering your soul and strength together you slowly sit up and cleared your throat . You looked around and realized you’re in your bedroom in the mansion . You knew Kris must’ve carried you to your bedroom last night . The thought of Kris carrying you didn’t felt weird , you’re used on being carried by him . You liked being his arms , it felt safe and warm .

You felt awful this morning , your whole body ached. Your head hurts badly and especially your eyes , both of them felt so heavy and tired. You fought the temptation to close your eyes and drift back to dreamland . Instead you hopped off the bed and immediately dragged your legs to the bathroom to take a quick shower like you used to . You changed into brand new clothes and tossed aside the clothes you wore .As you stretched your neck from side to side you noticed breakfast on your desk , with a note beside the food . Lazily you walked to your desk and pick the note to read it .

No school for today , get some rest .

-          Your master      -

A smile painted on your face after reading the note , thinking about how odd for Kris to care about you . You shook your head slightly , getting rid of him from your mind and looked back to the breakfast . Of course you’re hungry but something urged you not to eat and searched for kris instead . After letting out a huge sigh you put the note down and instead on eating the food , you walked out of the room . Searching for Kris and wanting to thank him for everything he did . The first thing that popped in your mind is his room so you walked to his room and slowly open the door thinking he won’t noticed you . You poked your head inside , checking if he’s there . He wasn’t there , the room was empty and silent . You furrowed your eyebrows and turned around searching for him again . You pouted as you had no idea where he could’ve been . A maid caught your attention  and immediately walked to her excitedly , tapping her on the shoulder gaining her attention . The maid turned around and looked at you .

“Where’s Kris ?” You asked politely , she smiled and bowed to you like any other maids .

“I think he went to the basketball court” You nodded and smiled to her before walking away , heading to the basketball court .  Down the stairs you go and went out to the garden where the basketball court is supposed to be . Trying your best to find the basketball court . You walked through the garden as you noticed the basketball court on the edge of the garden, you heard sounds of a basketball being dribbled .You literally hopped to the court feeling all excited just to see him . You smiled as you approached the court , seeing Kris playing basketball alone and full of sweat . But instead of walking nearer to him , you stood there just standing watching him shooting balls to the ring . He looked tired but somehow at peace . He looked so damn fine while playing basketball in a sleeveless shirt and shorts . His hair was messed and his sweat didn’t make him look gross . It made him look hot. The way he moved in the court made you feel weird and hot . You shook your head , clearing your mind from all that dirty thought. He shot the ball and it went into the ring . You smiled and clapped , catching his attention . he turned around looking at you who was standing there , applauding him from a distance . You walked closer to him and smiled like how normally you would .

A pleased feeling crawled in his body as your smile plastered on your face . Finally he was able to see you old smile , the smile he missed , the smile that changed the he was . You giggled to see his weird silent reaction , and your voice pulled him out his daze . He looked deeply into your eyes , figuring what’s going on . The fragile weak girl he comforted yesterday is gone , comes back the happy-go-lucky girl he used to know . Is it bad for you to return like this . To forget and act as if nothing happened , when clearly something did happen . Probably you planned to be this way , forgetting the past and move on to the future . Anyhow he was glad that you were back , it’s all for the best . His eyes kept on growing deeper into yours , making you feel nice and calm .For once he looked at you not as a slave who has a debt but as young girl who he loved dearly.  His eyes were no longer that cold eyes , it has changed for good. You bit your lip as he sighed and look away , avoiding more eye contact .

“hey thanks” You muttered , he didn’t look at you but nodded in silent . Maybe he was blushing or maybe he just wanted to avoid your warm eyes . Too scared it might change too much in him .

“Thanks for being there for me , thanks for everything” You softly muttered , this time he turned his face and gazed warmly to you . You gazed back at him , almost like whispering through your eyes everything you’re thankful about from him . A bright smile appeared on your face . And his hand moved on it’s own , to your face . it softly and gently , missing your soft cheek . You did nothing as his hand reached your cheek , his hand felt so soft it sent shivers down to your spine . He let out a huge sigh as you smiled warmly . An urge inside him to say something , more like to repeat something .To tell you everything he wanted to say , all that feelings he bottled up . Threatening to burst out , he bit his lip trying to think it through . Then he gave up , knowing he must do it or else forever he’ll regret it . And no way he wants to live in regrets .Inhaling a huge breath before finally opening his mouth .

“I love you” He whispered with his soft yet husky voice , his tone was honest and gentle . Your eyes widened even though you knew already , all the affection he gave when you were in grief proved everything . And this moment , everything changed . Your feeling , the way you look at him .Nothing’s the same anymore . Your feelings were debating inside you , trying to find the right answer . But you ignored it , ignored the scream inside you trying to prevent you from saying another word. From accepting his love . is it fear or regret maybe it’s that traumatic feeling you had  ,you don’t know . All you know is that you love him too and you wanted to tell him no matter what . Slowly you took a deep breath and gulped before saying another word . Smiling warmly and looking deeply into his eyes .

“I love you too” You whispered back to him , his eyes widened as those words got out from your mouth . You kept on looking at him just waiting for his reaction , but from his eyes you could see he was kind of shocked . But instead of replying your words he pulled you into his arms . Embracing you . He felt content and pleased for once . He was almost out of words , all he could think of is that now you loved him back . needing nothing in the world as long he’s sure you loved him .

You wrapped your arms around him too , embracing him back . And burying your face into is broad chest . Unable to bottle your feelings , you smiled widely as his arms tighten around you . You needed to break the silence .

“So am I your girlfriend ?”You murmured , he immediately pulled out of the embrace . leaving you confused and staring blankly at his perfect face , biting your lower lip . Anxious for his answer . But instead on answering he stayed silent . Leaning his face closer to yours , closing the gap between your face and his .  Your body froze as your heart literally jumped out of your body , you closed your eyes hoping for the best to happen . And every second he took as his face leaned closer felt like forever . Your mind was going crazy , especially when his hand crawled on it’s own to your neck . Putting you in his control and releasing hundreds of butterflies into your stomach . Blood flowing rapidly through your vessels , and mixing all the feelings you had .

Finally after like forever his lips landed perfectly on your soft pink lips . Pressing your lips out of control . And in seconds he got control of the kiss . Playing with your lips as you stood there in silent , feeling weird . Like your hormones were literally exploding everywhere . Every move he made with in the kiss , made you flinch . But somehow or something pushed you to reply back his kiss . Your hand slowly moved to his shoulder . Kissing him back . He didn’t react to your kiss , instead he fight back . Gaining more control in the kiss , and apparently he won . You gave up on his every move , and let him toy your lips . Pulling you deeper and deeper into the kiss .

It was a short 15 second kiss , but to you it felt like a perfect forever . He pulled back as he noticed you were out of breath . You breathe rapidly , catching all the breaths you missed . He smirked as he saw you looking dazzled , unable to process everything that just happened . You looked at no where , blankly . Your mind was still in ‘that’ state of mind , your body felt weird for once . Weird as in like . You were in daze after that quite amazing kiss he gave you . He grabbed your hand , pulling you out of your daze and back into reality . His hand held yours , telling the world that you’re his . But before you could say anything he pulled you , stumbling you . You looked at him , pouting as he drag you into the mansion . All the maids were looking at you , begging for explanation . At the corner , Mr.Kim smiling happily for no reason as he saw you and Kris entering the mansion , holding each others hand . You blushed as all the attention hit you . While Kris , he didn’t look at you . His face was straight b*tch-face .

But deep down inside he’s confused of what he just did . That kiss was truly something phenomenal , something he never experienced . Something he long for to do and finally he was able to do it , with the girl he truly cared about . And from that , that kiss marked something big , marked a totally brand new beginning of your life in the mansion , not as a slave . But as his girlfriend .

You Jang Jihyun , the happy-go-lucky , miserable , weird , crazy young girl is now officially your master’s , arrogant bastard , b*tch-face , devilish , lord of hell’s , Kris Wu’s girlfriend . Either you like it or not  .


hi...................i have news .

i don't think i'm going to update for a week or so . really sorry guys .

but for now here's for you guys , an update *hides*

subscribe + comments = love & updates