17...seventeen

Behind The Devil's Mask

School again , you’re in class packing you stuff into your bag . The morning to day was like any other days , Kris was that cold-hearted arrogant bastard who doesn’t know how to thanked someone . You walked to school , and fortunately you weren’t late .

The recess bell already rang a few minutes ago , but you’re still in class packing your stuff . You finished and walked out of the class to your locker . As you open the locker , something fell out from the locker , you grab it . It was a piece of paper , actually it was a note . You put your stuff inside your locker then read the note , a little smile appeared on your face as you read the note.

Hey it’s me JI need to talk to you after school . Meet me in the indoor basketball court , please .

-your guardian angel-

You head to the cafeteria where Eunji was waiting with her meal , you and her sat at one spot far away from Yoorin and her gang of trouble . You told her about the note you got .

“Really ? do you know from who ?” She asked , you pretended to think then nodded . He grabbed your arm and got closer to you .

“Tell me …” You , you shook your head moved further from her . She pouted and pretended to be angry . She folded her arms and looked away .

“Okay…what do you think he’s gonna’ do ?” You  haven’t thought about that until Eunji mentioned it . You started thinking , curiosity spread across your mind .

“what if it’s a confession ?” You looked at her with your eyes widening , you started feeling weird . You have never thought of it , the word ‘confession’ made you feel anxious , suddenly you lost your appetite . You can’t stop thinking about the note and Eunji’s word . During class you read the note over and over again , trying to figure out the meaning .

A meeting after school with a boy , does not always mean a confession . It’s only in movies , and no way any guy is going to confess to you , that’s what you thought . You didn’t pay any attention during class , Kris was looking at you and noticed your weird behavior .

Finally class ended , you ran out from the class , bumping to Kris . You didn’t apologized , you didn’t even realized you bumped to someone . You entered the indoor basketball court and put your bag on a table . You looked to the court and saw a figure , playing basketball alone . You noticed who it was , your guess was right , it was Suho . You ran to him and snatched the ball , he was shocked . You did an amateur dribble and failed , resulting on Suho laughing at you . You pouted and threw the ball at him , but he catch it like a professional .

“You know how to play basketball ?” He nodded and did a free throw , score ! You gasped and applaused him .

“You want to try ?” He hand you the ball and you threw it to the ring , unfortunately it bounced back . You grabbed the ball and did a pose , suddenly you felt someone pulling your arms . You dropped the ball and before you even know it , Suho was hugging you . It became silent , your heart was pounding like crazy , your eyes widened as he tighten his embrace . You didn’t hug him back , you were flustered and blushing . The hug felt like forever , you started felling butterflies in your stomach , you weren’t thinking clearly , you were in silent and awe . He pulled back , still holding your arms . His warm gaze struck you , making it hard to breathe .

“Jihyun, I like you” Your heart pounds faster and harder , you hold your breath . Trying to process those words in your mind , it doesn’t make any sense somehow . Those words did not sound real .

“I like you Jang Jihyun , and I want you to be my girlfriend” Everything seems like it was in slow motion , nothing felt real . You looked at him , somehow pitying him . You gulped , you tried saying a word but it just didn’t came out . You’re not nervous or excited , you were disappointed . He was your friend , your first friend . You couldn’t believe his words  ,

“I need your answer” You silently shook your head , and shoved his hands from your arms .

“You’re my friend” You answered him , he sighed . You looked away .

“I’m sorry” you muttered . He nodded and looked at you , smiling warmly .

“I get it” he  smiled , you couldn’t help but smile . You pushed him slightly and giggled .

“Friends ?” He asked , you nodded .

“Friends.” You said , and did a high five with him . You left him then , alone in the court . You grabbed your bag and walked out from the indoor  court . Sighing in relieve , a little part in your heart was crying another part was in relieve . You just couldn’t figure out your feelings . You decided to walk back home to the mansion and try to forget it .

But on the other hand , somebody was watching you and Suho all that time . He saw and heard Suho confessing to you , you rejected him and walk away . Now he was alone in the building , Suho already left the building ( indoor court ) . This guy , was sitting on the floor behind the tribune seats . He was pissed for no reason , he was just pissed . Something just happened to him , and he needed to forget about it . This indoor court is his hideout from all the boring and controlled life of his , the only place he feels at peace . But after seeing the meeting between you and Suho , he wasn’t at peace . He wasn’t jealous or angry , he was simply pissed .He just didn’t like it . He layed on the floor , he scratched his head making his ash blonde hair messy .

“That slave….”He muttered .

You arrived at the mansion , as you entered the mansion you got a text message .

From : Unknown number

Hi Jit’s us . Xiumin , Tao and Baekhyun . We need your help , please . Meet us tomorrow at Lay’s café , during school hour . That means you’re not going to school tomorrow Jimportant , we really needed your help . Just be there ! Thanks J

You sighed and walked to your room .

“Tomorrow’s going to be a long day” You muttered.


Hi :) finally updated . i passed , i'm preparing for high school now KYAAAAA

thank you for all your lovely comments , i'm expecting more :)

comments + subscribe = love & updates .

if you want to know me more , you can message me :) or follow me on twitter @ursl_gatri . just mention me and i'll follow you back . up to you . i'll update soon :)