13...Thirteen

Behind The Devil's Mask

It's Sunday , you woke up hoping not to see Kris . Even thought you don't want to face him , you can't stand fights . You took a fast shower , and got dress . You were combing your hair when you noticed the guitar case , It was the guitar Suho bought for you . You open the case and took out the guitar , you sat on the bed . You played a song , Park Bom - you and i . You sang and played the guitar .

Meanwhile , Kris was already up . He was walking around , he looked around trying to find you . Even though he is famous as a cold-hearted , arrogant , selfish , self-centered guy. He still have a heart , he felt bad for shouting at you . He know it wasn't your fault , he just didn't like somebody messing with your past . Especially his past about his ex-girlfriend . He walked infront of your room , then he heard a guitar being played . It came from your room , he stopped and stood still infront of your room . He was like hypnotized by the sound of your guitar and your voice . You didn't know that Kris was listening to your playing behind the door , you just played as if nothing happened . Then you stopped , you felt somebody listening to you . You put the guitar down and walked to the door , you open it .

There he was , standing infront of you .

"Kris ?" You asked , snapping him out of it . He looked at you blankly .

"Can i help you ?" You asked again .

"I want to say i'm sorry , about yesterday" He said , your jaw dropped . You couldn't believe what he just said , this is reality . Kris wu , the most arrogant bastard you have ever known , apologizing to you face to face . This is a dream , you said in your mind .

"It's okay " You muttered and gave him a honest smile , then he left you and walked away .

"Kris." You called him , he kept walking , ignoring you . You sighed .

"I just want to say , i'm not going to replace her or mess with your past , but if you need a friend . I'm okay with that" He stopped walking , but he didn't turned around . He just stopped , you got in your room and closed the door . While Kris was still standing , then he turned around looking at your room . He smirked . then walked away , heading to his room .

"Jang Jihyun , you truly are one interesting girl" He muttered .


nothing to say really , sorry it's a short update . I'm updating in school , my friends kept on disturbing me -_-

hurray