29...twenty nine

Behind The Devil's Mask

The sun was up , and the light went through the glass window piercing through your eyes . It was bright and annoying , you rubbed your eyes slightly and rolled aver avoiding the sun light . You pulled your blanket up to your face and snuggled in . Suddenly someone knocked on your door . You slowly open your eyes and groaned .

“Yes ?” You shrugged as you sat on the bed with a blank expression .

“The young master is ready , he’s about to leave for school now” It was the maid’s voice , you heard clearly what she said but did not bother to get off from the bed . You pulled your blanket again and threw your self onto the bed again , ignoring the maid . Then the knocking start again , you ignored it and groaned .

“YA ! Sleepy-head , get up now or no one is going to take you to school” This time it was Kris , he wasn’t knocking anymore , he was hitting it . You decided to ignore him . But his hitting became harder and harder making it hard for you to fall asleep again . You jumped out of the bed and walked lazily into your bathroom . You dragged your self into the bathroom and took a fast shower .

His hitting stopped as you finally stepped out from your room already in your uniform . Kris walked away and head to the car . You frowned and followed him into the car .

“You know I could walk” You muttered , he didn’t look at you .

“With that leg ? Yeah right..” he muttered back , you looked at your leg and see a bruise on your calf . It was from yesterday when Yoorin beat the crap out of you . You folded your arms and leaned back , in defeat by his word . Kris noticed the way you acted , and smirk knowing he won .

The ride was over and Kris jumped out from the car ignoring you . You frowned and slowly stepped out from the car , thankfully no one was there . You walked slowly inside the school building , you were limping . Your hand was on the wall , trying to support your body’s weight . After a slow walk you reached your locker . You opened the locker but suddenly you lost your balance and threaten to fall . A hand slipped onto your waist , preventing you from falling . You looked at the face doing so , it’’s Suho . He gave you a smile .

“Thanks” You said as you slowly got you balance again . He nodded and looked down to your leg .

“What happen ?” He asked while looking at the bruise on your calf , you crossed your leg hiding the bruise on your le and bit your lip .

“I tripped , stupid bed “ You lied . You knew if you told him the truth , he’ll just do something to Yoorin and make everything between you and Yoorin even worse . You stuffed some book into your locker and walked to the class room with Suho’s help . He sat you on your chair and waved goodbye as he left your class room to his class room .

The class started , your first class is Chemistry . You frowned during class listening to the teaher explaining everything . None of it caught your interest . Finally class ended , you walked to the cafeteria slowly and limping . You walked to Eunji who was sitting alone . You sat beside her and adjust your legs position . You just finished adjusting when a random girl ran inside the cafeteria while shouting and holding a piece of paper . In an instant all eyes were on her , including yours .

“EVERYBODY ATTENTION ! YOU MUST READ THIS !!!” She hold up in the air a piece of paper . A boy snatched the paper and read  it , his eyes widened and his jaw drop . He gulped and start reading it loudly .

“MIN YOORIN , THE SCHOOL’S QUEEN . MADE A GIRL LOST HER ITY BY FORCING THE GIRL IN ORDER TO PAY HER DEBT” All the students ran to the boy trying to snatch the article from his hand . Your  jaw drop hearing it . Everybody surrounded the  boy wanting to read the article , your eyes turned to yoorin who was in the cafeteria . She was in panic , she looked around in confused and ran out from the cafeteria . Eunji was shaking her head in disbelief . And you were speechless , you never expected Yoorin to be able to do something that evil .

Yoorin ran as fast as she could avoiding other students , finally she reached some where empty and leaned on the wall . She let out a deep breath and fell to the ground . She quickly took out her phone and dialed her father’s number .

“DAD !!! THE NEWS WENT OUT IN MY SCHOOL ! HOW COULD IT HAPPEN ? YOU SAID IT’LL BE SAFE AND NO-“ Before she could finish her words someone snatched her phone and threw it aside . The call was hung up . She slowly looked up and see a tall guy glaring at her . It was Kris . He smirked and scoffed . He shook his head and folded his hands while looking down at her .

“K-kris did you ? Where did you get it ?” She asked .

“I have friends” he muttered . Yoorin was tearing up , she covered in disbelief .

“Why ?”She asked , her voice was weak it was more like a whisper .

“Well , the reporter club needed some news for their daily article , so I gave them one” He answered. Yoorin was speechless .

“Min. Yoo. Rin . acting all cute and flirty , when you have quite a dark past behind you” he slowly kneeled beside her . Yoorin shot him a glare , she wasn’t crying . Her fist clenched . She let out a breath and looked at him with her challenging eyes .

“Tell me why Kris ?” her voice was clear as of nothing happened . Kris smirked .

“Look , you can act all good . But now I know everything about you , everything about you and your past “ he whispered in her ear , his husky voice sent shiver down to her spine making her stiff . She couldn’t move .

“All you need to do is stay away from me , my friends , and Jihyun” Her eyes widened to hear Jihyun’s name . She looked at him , puzzled . She furrowed her eyebrows while looking a him .

“Jihyun ? Why do you care about her ?”  kris didn’t answer , Yoorin looked at his eyes understood everything from the look in his eyes . She smiled , her smile was more like a smirk . She could read everything he was thinking just by looking deep in his eyes .

“You like her” he whispered, she was still smiling , her smile was nothing like her usual smile . It was filled with spite and hatred . She tilted her head aside , looking at the speechless Kris .

“Kris Wu, you like her .” she muttered , Kris glared at her and stood up .  

“Whatever , you have no control anymore in this school , your secrets are with me “ that was the last words he said before leaving her , speechless . He walked away with his usual b*tch face and acted as if nothing happened . he put his hands in his pockets and walked into the cafeteria , the cafeteria was still crowded with students busy talking about Yoorin’s newest scandal . Kris calmly sat next to Lay and smirked looking at the fuzz .

“Thanks” he muttered , lay nodded and turned around looking at Kai . Kai gave Lay a look then turned to kris .

“Don’t tell me…” He muttered he kept looking at Kris until finally he understood what was going on .

“You really are evil” Kai muttered , Kris knew Kai was talking about him . But he ignored him .

“Tell me why” Kai looked at Kris .  Kris turned around and looked at Kai . Baekhyun , Sehun , Chen , Xiumin , Tao, Kai an Lay was looking at Kris waiting for an answer .

“I’m just feeling bored” kris answered as he snatched away Xiumin’s potato chips . Everybody’s jaw drop and started laughing . They knew Kris was evil and harsh from the first time they met him , so they wasn’t as shock as the other students . They return to their normal expressions immediately .

“It’s not to protect Jihyun , right ?” Lay asked , Kris looked at him and smirked .

“Why would I care about that girl “ He answered , lay just smiled and forget about what he asked .

School ended , this day school wasn’t as boring usual with the news about Yoorin out . Nothing in school became normal as the news spread . Kris went back to the mansion with his friends , so you were alone during the ride.

You arrived at the mansion and ran straight to your room . You took off your uniform and changed into comfortable clothes . You looked out from the window and saw the maids gardening . An idea popped in your head and you dashed out from your room heading to the garden . You looked around trying to find a maid . You find one and walked slowly to the maid . The maid was Choi heera , just seeing her back you recognized it was her . She had a distinct look from the back , separating her from the other maids . You tiptoed over to her . As you reach behind her .

“BOO !” You grabbed her back , making her jump in shock . She drop her shove and quickly turned around glaring at you , you stepped back and giggled .

“You almost killed me” She lightly hit you on the head , scolding you .

“Sorry…” You smiled , she gave back a smile and turned around and picking up her shovel .

“I want to help” You walked beside her and kneeled down while touching the leafs .

“okay , here . cut off the dry leafs” She hand you a scissor and you took it . She point to some plants and you walked over there . You kneeled down and start doing you part of task . One by one you cut off the dry leaf , you were feeling bored so you start singing . You sang a small part in the song B1A4 – sleep well good night . You were addicted in the song since Eunji made you listen to the song in school  , the group who sang it is her favorite group . You lightly danced cutely while cutting the leaf . Suddenly it became dark you turned around seeing kris looking at you with his normal b*tch-face . He looked at you and you looked back .

“What ?” You asked .

“you sing…you sing , you work… you work “  You frowned and turned around . You kept on cutting the leaf but no longer singing .

“Hey Kris , did you heard about Yoorin ?” You asked him , he acted as if he didn’t care and nod . He puts his hands in his pocket and sighs .

“I never imagined her doing something like that” You muttered .

“I feel bad for her , she must be feeling awful right now” kris looked at you and shook his head .

“She hurt you and now you’re feeling bad for her , you’re weird.” He exclaimed , you turned aroung and shot him a glare . He looked away .

“ I mean she’s also human , I wonder who spread the news” You muttered , while still cutting those dry leafs .

It’s me you idiot, Kris thought .

“Suits her well “ You stood up and hit him on the arm . he jumped back and glared at you .

“You’re evil . geez…” You hit him again , this time harder he groaned as you hit him . You walked away bumping to him ,Kris kept on looking at you . You walked leaving him .

I protect you and this is how you pay me back ? you’re gonna’ pay…. Kris thought as he walked away leaving the garden , smirking .


i like to make Kris evil yeaaaah XD

subscribe + comment = love & updates