25..........twenty five

Behind The Devil's Mask

Kris threw a punch to Suho’s face , it was hard . Suho fell to the ground holding his cheek. You saw what just happened and immediately ran to Suho .

“KRIS !!!” You shouted while running to Suho. Kris didn’t looked at you , he looked at no where and he looked confused  , you kneeled next to Suho and trying helped him . Kris noticed you and  glared at you . He didn’t look regretful instead he decided to walked away with no expression , but a small part of him was pleased to do that . Finally kris was gone from your sight.

You shook your head seeing Kris’s reaction , wanting to slap his face for doing that . You helped Suho to get up , holding his arm. Kris left the scene without looking back and any regret . He didn’t care about your presence , he only cared that he could let out all his feelings that was bottled up in one blow . Suho got up with your help ,he groaned in pain but still ale to let out a weak smile to you so you could calm your feeling of worry. You took him the empty dining room , he sat on a chair and you sat infront of him still comforting him . Offering any medical treatment he needed , but he rejects . You tried to leave him to get something to drink , but grabbed your wrist tight meaning he does not want you to go any where . He wasn’t going to let go until you sit again. You sighs and sit again , his hands were gripping hard on your wrist  .

For a few minutes you didn’t talk or looked at him , he didn’t said a word he just looked at you with his warm deep eyes hoping for something  . You took a deep breath and furrowed your eyebrows , your wrist started to hurt and he noticed that as he slowly let go of your wrist .

“Thank you.” You whispered , rubbing your wrist.

“Sorry” He whispered back , you gave him a weak smile and rubbed his shoulder . Signaling ‘it’s okay’ , he gave you a smile . Then he grabbed your hands gently and hold it , you didn’t flinch instead you sighed . He looked at your eyes hoping for the same thing twice  .

“I want your answer “ he muttered , you gulped and took  deep breath . He didn’t let go of your hands no matter what you did as if his life depends on your hand , but all he wanted is your answer , your honest answer. Even though he knew your answer will always be the same , but there’s a little part in him still hoping for a miracle . But you knew who your heart wanted , you can’t deny your feelings . Suho is just a friend of yours who you cared so much , and you know if you accepted his feeling , you’ll just ended up hurting him and you never wanted that .

“I’m sorry” You whispered , he gave out a weak smile , a bitter smile . You bit your lip , looking at his eyes , comforting him with your lying eyes .

“I care for you , but not like that . As a friend” You looked at him trying to make him feel better , finally he let go of your hands and gave you warm-bitter smile . He stood up and left the room without looking back at you , you just sat there in silent . You feared that he might hate you , but there was nothing you could do. That was your true feeling  . All you could do is stay in silent and smiled alone , comforting your self with lies .

You walked out the venue and saw your chauffeur waiting for you . It was Kris’s car , but there was no sign of Kris any where .You looked around , trying to find him.

“Where’s Kris ?” You asked the driver .

“He left with his friend” He answered , a little part in your heart felt bitter  . You got in the car in silent . During the ride , all you could think of is what you’re going to say to Kris when you sees him .You wanted to ask him the reason he did that . But you knew , he would never want to talk to you at this moment . But another part in you knew , Kris and Suho has been friends for years , if he did something like that to Suho , that means something bad is really going on. Finally you arrived at the Wu’s mansion . You got out and walked in the  mansion . Kris was no where to be seen . You walked up the stairs and you didn’t realized you were walking to Kris’s room . You knocked on the door , hoping he would answer . But there was no answer , a maid passed by and smiled at you. You looked at the maid , hoping for an answer.

“The young master doesn’t want to meet anyone right now.” She said , you nodded and took a deep breath . You decided to give it another try .You knocked again , and the same as before , there was no answer . He ignored you .

“Kris..” You muttered , your voice was weak. You didn’t know if he was listening at all or if he was still awake.

“Are you okay ?” You asked . But little did you know , Kris was still awake and feeling uneasy . Yout weak voice was still hearable to him . He was listening to every word you said , even though he didn’t gave an answer . He wanted to answer , but as usual his pride and ego stopped him . he was to cold to reply you , he only cared about himself . But slowly he knew , he was changing in a short amount of time because of you , but he didn’t want to change . He decided to ignore you , hoping all his  feelings to you would go away and made him the same as before he met you .

“I know you don’t want to talk to anyone , but if you need someone to talk to..” You took a deep breath . Somehow your words pierced through his heart . His cold heart was slowly melting by every word you said to him since he met you .

“I’m here for you” That was the last word you said from behind the door before you went to your room . as You closed your room’s door .

Kris on the other hand was laying on the bed , his fist clenched tightly, he hasn’t changed his clothes , all he did was taking off his tie . He was feeling uneasy since the moment he gave Suho a punch . He was thinking about your reaction and your expression even though he didn’t want to think about you , he brushed his hair with his fingers and sighed . He smirked alone and shook his head. He let out a groan. His hatred towards you grew bigger , he hated you for changing the way he was . he hated you for making him do what he did to his friends . he hated you for being in his life , everytime you smiled , his hatred grew bigger . Two different feelings in him were fighting inside him . Making him frustrated and angry , he wanted to blame you for all that he did to Suho but another part in him was denying .

“, I think I’m falling for you” he muttered to himself , knowing no one was listening . He closed his eyes to calm his feelings and drifted to dreamland , thinking about you and only you .


another one for my lovely subscribers . i love you all

subscribe + comment = love & updates