24...Twenty four

Behind The Devil's Mask

It was the day of the party . You told Suho that you won’t need him to pick you up , because the mistress ordered you to go with Kris . Not as a date , just ride with him to the party .  You were walking down the stairs when you heard some noises from the living room , you walked there and saw Kris’s aunt , Mrs.Meylin there sitting on the couch . She was there to bring Kris his party suit . Kris was already in his suit , he wore a head to toe all black suit , all was black except his tie , it was a silver tie . Your jaw drop to see how charming he looked , he didn’t style his hair . His hair was normal , ash blonde and messy . But somehow he managed to pull of a hot and y look . Your heart pounds harder than it normally do , you gulped down while looking at him , staring like an idiot  .This feeling , is nothing like you ever felt before. He looked at you and gave you y and seductive stare , your body stopped moving the moment and as if everything freezed ,  he stared at you . He smirked as he put his hands in his pocket . He knew you were mesmerized by him .

“You like what you see ?” he asked with his husky voice , you quickly snapped back to your sense , and furrowed your eyebrows then fold your hands  .

“You may look charming , but the way you act…ppffft.” You looked away while his eyes changed , giving you a scary death glare . You avoided his eyes and looked to his aunt who was sitting on the sofa, smiling . You felt embarrassed , you were in your comfy shirt and shorts , when it’s almost time to go to the party . You smiled awkwardly and bit your lip .

“You’re going too right ?” She asked.

“Yes” You answered . She looked to her assistant and signaled her assistant to get something , then her hands grabbed your wrist and pulled you to your room , Kris didn’t do anything , he sat on the sofa and checked his phone .You looked at Kris , hoping he would stop his aunt , instead he did nothing . You had no choice and stayed silent while Mrs. Meylin pulled you into your own room , her assistant locked the room . She made you sit on a chair facing backwards from the mirror, she pulled another chair and sat infront of you, looking at your face and thinking what she might do to it . Her assistant came to her bringing a make-up box and a pair of heels . Your eyes widened as you see the heels ,it was so tall you knew you had no chance on being able to walk in that. You gulped and took a deep breath trying to think straight . Her fingers went to your chin and made you look at her straight , her assistant pinned your hair up . Then she opened the box and every make up stuff you could think of was in there , from mascara to blush on . You closed your eyes as Mrs.Meylin started putting things on you , she rubbed your face , put something on your eyes , lips , and cheeks . You couldn’t do a thing and instead you decided to trust her , you understood that she knew what she was doing . Your eyes started feeling heavy as she put eyeliner and mascara on your eyes . The blush on brush tickled you so you started giggling .

You did everything she said to you , after she finished your face she started doing your hair . You were still closing your eyes as her assistant didn’t let you open your eyes . You could feel your hair suddenly become hot , and it wasn’t straight anymore . She sprayed something onto your hair making you feel weird . She put something , like a tiara-hairband onto your head .

After like 45 minutes finally you were able to open your eyes even though you weren’t allowed to look at the mirror . she grabbed the gold black dress you got from her from your wardrobe. She also made strip your clothes off following every word she said. You put on the dress and the heels . Finally you walked infront of a mirror and looked at yourself . Your jaw drop and your eyes widened to see the girl in the mirror , you got closer to the mirror to look more closer . It wasn’t you , it was someone else in the mirror .You blinked a couple times and bit your lip , trying to convince yourself it was you .

“That’s me ?” You asked , Mrs. Myelin and her assistant smiled meaning ‘yes’ . You didn’t want to admit it but you looked beautiful and charming , something you never was. With the help of Mrs.Meylin and her assistant you walked down the stairs , you could barely walked alone in those killer heels . You saw Kris waiting for you , he was facing the other way . he kept on looking at his watch , and you could see he was getting bored . Finally you reached the end of the stairs and took a deep breath before facing him . You heart started going crazy , butterflies in your stomach went crazy and you tried calming your feeling.

“Kris” Mrs.meylin called , he turned around and his eyes met yours.

His eyes widened , he scanned you from head to toe , disbelief in what he sees . The annoying girl has turned into something he never believed in , you looked like an angel in his mind .He started feeling weird but good . You looked y but still having that innocent angel touch to it .,making you look charming . He was staring blankly to you but still with his poker face on .  

Wearing a gold black strapless dress with gold heels , your hair was curled and put down . Your make up was more than perfect . His face was stiff and his eyes was still on you who were smiling awkwardly . Kris took a deep breath and stepped closer . Your heart skipped a beat as he moved closer to you .

His aunt tapped him on the shoulder , and he got back his sense . He cleared his throat and walked out from the mansion back with his -face , into the car . You sighs and shook your head lightly .

“Thank you” You said to Mrs .Meylin . You ran into the car and sat beside Kris , there was still a little distance between you and him . he wasn’t looking at you , he avoided looking at you he knew he did look at you he won’t feel the same . You pouted and leaned back . The ride to the venue was normal , silent and awkward . None of you started a conversation , none of you wanted to . You were to shy to start one , and his pride and ego wouldn’t let him. Finally you arrived , Yoorin’s house was huge and magnificent , much like the Wu’s mansion . It was a luxurious white mansion . You saw Suho waiting infront of the front door ,while  guests were walking in behind him . Your car stopped and you got out from it .Suho’s hand greeted yours , and Kris didn’t seemed to care , Suho tapped Kris’s shoulder and smiled at him . Kris smiled back at him and walked in alone still ignoring you . You held Suho’s arm and walked inside with him .

The moment you walked in you gasped . It was bigger than you imagined it . It was decorated with colorful decorations , there was a table full of gifts . And you saw a huge cake in the middle of the room . Everybody looked fabulous wearing dresses and suits  , but you couldn’t see Yoorin anywhere , you could only see her followers standing near the cake in yellow dresses. You stood next to Suho and smiled awkwardly to every guest that greeted or passed by you .You could see many students from your school and many guests you’ve never seen before .

Suddenly the lights went off , and there was a single spotlight on the stairs in the middle of the room . Yoorin walked down the stairs wearing a pink and gold dress , it was short on the front but long on the back , and it was one shoulder making her look grand. She wore a small tiara on her head giving a cute touch to her look , her hair was pulled up perfectly . She looked gorgeous as she wave to everybody acting like a princess. Then she walked to Kris who was standing with his poker face and slips her hands around his arm . he didn’t looked pleased or pissed , he only had that straight -face look on his face accepting what she did , while Yoorin was smirking to every envious girl in the room  . Kris leaned down silently and let Yoorin kissed his cheek , Yoorin smiled happily while Kris didn’t show any emotions at all .

You stood there , looking at Kris .You clenched your fist and took a deep breath. You didn’t like it when Yoorin kissed his cheek but you didn’t show emotion on your face . After the little kiss you looked away and went to drinks table trying to calm your self. Suho noticed and he followed you hoping that you’re okay.

“You okay ?” he asked while rubbing your arm . You nodded and smiled . He slips his hands to your shoulders pulling you closer to him and smiled at you . You liked the way he was holding you even though your mind was with Kris . You looked at Yoorin who was in the middle of the room , Kris was still beside him but Yoorin’s hands weren’t with Kris’s again and he looked a little  pleased. You let out a breath in relieve . Yoorin grabbed the mic .

“My friend here is going to perform , please welcome . Suho” You looked at Suho as he walked leaving you letting go of you , he walked to the grand piano . You straighten the way you stood up and gulped as he sat down .Suho was sitting infront of the piano , he set the mic and smiled .

“This performance is dedicated to the girl in my heart” Everybody clapped and you clapped along . He put his fingers on the piano and took a deep breath . he played a song , Jay Park – star . You knew it was a love song , and it is going to be a confession .

It became silent everybody was mesmerized, Suho was singing and playing the piano with all his heart . You didn’t know it , but he was playing for you and only you. While he was singing , all he could think of was you . Kris was looking at you almost glaring at you , hoping you would noticed him, instead you were smiling and enjoying the performance very well .Every word he sang made you shiver , it was a honest song from the bottom of his heart. The song reached  it’s end  .

“Jang Jihyun , you are my star . I love you” He whispered on the mic . But everybody in the room heard it very well , including you . All eyes were on you now , including Kris. He was glaring at you , you gulped and took a deep breath , avoiding all the stares on you. You started clapping , then everybody followed forgetting about the words he just said . The whole room was clapping except Kris . He left the room to get some fresh air . Suho bowed politely . He smiled at you and walked straight to you . Everybody wasn’t paying any attention , they were looking at Yoorin who was speaking .

He held your hands and smiled , it was a smile you had never seen . A smile full of hope.

“I meant it” he whispered . You smiled and let go of his hands .

“I need air” You said . He let you go and you walked out from the room , you were outside feeling cold and you saw Kris looking no where is he okay ? you thought , but you didn’t approach him . You just stood there and looked away, taking a moment to process what just happened .

Suho also walked out from the room and saw Kris on the huge balcony , he walked to Kris . And tapped his shoulder . He furrowed his eyebrows , confused that Kris didn’t reply him .

“Dude what’s wrong?” Suho asked .This time Kris turned around and gave Suho something he never expected .

“KRIS !!!” you shouted .


another update . i love comments :)

i think i could open aff again now , thank God .

subscribe + comment = love & updates