10...Ten

Behind The Devil's Mask

It's slready morning , and there's no school today . The light went through your window , piercing your eyes as you open your eyes . You rubbed them and yawned again . You got up and saw breakfast on your desk . You took a shower and got dress . You ate your breakfast and got out from your room , the mansion was really quiet . It seems the mistress isn't here . You turned to kris's room , some maids were standing in front of the room , then one maid got out of the room . She was trembling and scared , the other maids tried to comfort her . You were curious , you walked to them and asked them.

"Good morning , what's going on ?" You innocently asked them , they looked at you .

"Young master doesn't want to wake up , he threaten to fire us" They answered , you sighed and shook your head after hearing his behaviour . Childish

"I'll take care of this " You open the door and closed it then locked it , you took a deep breath then walked to his bed . There he is sleeping like a child . You went to his bathroom and got a bailer of water , you stood next to his bed and started sprinkling water .

"Ya ! Kris Wu , wake up you arrogant bastard !" He was rubbing his face , then he noticed you . He threw a pillow to you but luckily you dodged it . You kept sprinkling him with water and urging him to wake up . Then he opened his eyes and threw another pillow.

"Get thef*ck out of my bedroom you lowlife midget !" Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped , you couldn't believe your ears .

"You bastard !" You took a step closer to him and pour all the water left to his face . He got up and he was all wet , he glared at you . You ran to the door but you couldn't open it . Jihyun you idiot why did you lock it ???

You noticed he was already behind you , you turned around and his face was furious . You avoid his eyes . He pushed you to the door , you were leaning at the door whimpering like an idiot . His arms was locking you in between , his palms was on the wall . He glared at you , you could feel his breathing . You were breathing rapidly too .

"Do you have any idea what you just did ?" he whispered . You silently shook your head . He wasn't in the mood to be angry , he leaned forward you can't lean back anymore . Your face was inches from his , his breathing was hot . Your face was boiling red .

"Get out" he whispered . You looked at him.

"w-what ?"

"GET OUT" He shouted . You nodded and go straight out from that room , as you got out the maids surrounded you .

"Are you okay ?" They asked , you nodded and walked away . That truly is one hell of a morning .

Meanwhile Kris was still furious , he smirked .

"You're going to pay , slave" He said .

 

You were walking down the stairs when you got a text message . It was from a number you hadn't known.

From : Unknown

Hey it's me Suho :) got your number from Luhan . Want to go out today ?

Your heart was pounding like crazy when you read who sent it . You instantly replied him .

To : unknown

Sure okay :D where should i meet you ?

You sent it , in an instant you got his reply .

From: unknown

There's a cafe/restaurant in Apgujeong , called Blue Roses . I'll wait there :)

You did a small jump and replied him.

To :Unknown

Okay see u there XD

You ran to your room , got change and ran down to the car . You got in the car and asked the driver to take you to Apgujeong . Along the way you were texting with him , the morning incident with kris was no longer in your mind . It was as if it never happened . You arrived at Apgujeong and searched for the cafe . You found it and ran inside the cafe . You looked around and saw him , Suho who was already waiting there . You walked to him and sat infront of him .

"hey , am i late ?" he shook his head .

"No , i just got here too . Do you want to order something ?" The waitress gave you the menu book , You flip the pages one by one, then you closed it .

"i'm not ordering"

"don't worry i'm paying " Suho said , still smiling at me .

"but-"

"i'm paying" he cut me off , somehow you were scared . You just nodded .

"i'll have one hot chocolate " The waitress nodded then turned over to Suho .

"me too" he said .  The waitress took the menu books , and left us . For a moment we didn't talk to each other , don't know what to talked about .

"So how long have you played guitar ?" he asked , you looked at him and smiled awkwardly .

"Not long , my brother usually taught me " He nodded .

"Where is he now ?"

"he died a year ago , car accident" I awkwardly smiled to him .

"i'm sorry , i didn't mean to-"

"it's okay" you smiled , he gave you a warm gaze that melted your heart . Am i falling for him ?

Finally your hot chocolate came , you took a sip  and so did he .

"About guitar , i want to see your guitar ."

"I don't have one " You answered .

" Really ? " You nodded and took another sip of your drink .

"Do you want one ?" He asked , you nodded again .

" after this let's buy one " He said , you almost choked on your drink when you heard what he said . He was laughing while you were about to die .

"w-what did you say ?" I asked him .

"I'll buy you one " Your jaw dropped .

"I can't pay you"

"i'll pay"

"b-but-"

"as a gift for a new friend" he said cutting you off . You were speechless , out of word . he really is an angel . You just stared at him blankly . Then you smiled and giggled . he looked somewhere else , you followed his eyes . he was looking at a guy . A guy you do not want to see . The guy was satring at you , smirking evily .

. It was Kris.


hey update again .

really need a poster here TT________TT

sorry guys i edited the chapter , i was typing this chap whil skyping w/ friends . can't focus. next chapter on the making :)