3...three

Behind The Devil's Mask

what time is it . You thought

"dad~" You called for your father , but no one replied . Because you were curious you opened your eyes . You were shock  to see where you are , You stood up and looked around , then you remembered . You're not staying with your dad anymore , you're in the Wu's mansion . You sighed , you stood up and saw all your stuff already in your room . You opened one bag  and picked some clothes . You took a fast shower and changed your clothes . You looked at the clock it was already 7 pm .

"Wow i slept for a long time " youopened the door annd walked out of your room . The crystal chandelier was , lighting the mansion . It looked beautiful , some maid saw you and bowed to you . You bowed  a little to them , as you walked down the huge stairs you noticed something different . The butler was standing in front of a door . You bowed to him and he opened the door . It was the dining room , as you walked in you saw the mistress sitting at the end of the table , eating dinner , But next to her was a guy . With sharp jaw line and blonde hair . i think that's Kris you thought . The mistress noticed you , she smiled .

Apparently her smile was electrifying , it was soft yet demanding . You smiled back at her .

" Sit please" You sat next to her , infront of the guy . The guy looked at you , confusely then looked at the mistress .

"Who's that ?" He asked . his voice was husky and deep , somehow y . You smiled awkwardly to him , he didn't reply .

"Her name is Jihyun , from now on she's staying here ."

"why ?" He asked again . This time the mistress didn't answer , she just kept eating her dinner . Then suddenly the guy stood up and slammed the fork and knife , The mistress glared at him but it had no effect .

" Mother . are you still trying to- ? ARGHH.. why? wait don't answer me . Just don't say a word" he left the room , leaving me and the mistress alone . She kept on eating , while i was staring blankly . You decided to stand up

"i'll explain to him" You bowed at her and left the room , there you saw the guy walking up the stairs . You followed him

"hey, you're Kris right ?" He stopped . At that moment you started to feel scared again . He turned around and sighed .

"Look , stay away from me and do not say a single word to me ever again " His voice made it clear what he wants , then he walked away leaving you alone still in shock . Your hands turned into a fist . You groaned .

"Gah! that arrogant bastard !!!!" You stomped you feet to the floor and walked to your room , you sat on the bed and started throwing pillows everywhere .

"I HATE HIM !!!"


chap 3 guys :) comment + subscribe = love & updates :)