19....nineteen

Behind The Devil's Mask

It was after school , you're now at Eunji's house in her room helping her picking a dress for the blind date . She open her wardrobe and took out all her dresses . There were many of them , from pink to black , laces to silk . She tried on some of them . First she tried a black one shoulder dress .

"Nope. the sun is still up , you need a spring dress ." She nodded and took off her dress . You grabbed a white spring ruffles dress and give it to her and wore it . She stood infront of a miror and spin around.

"You know you'll look better in this " She said . You looked at her and furrowed your eyebrows . She grabbed her makeup box and started doing her makeup . You watch her putting on some eyeliner and mascara , she looked like a profesional . She looked like a goddess . In that white dress and make up , she looked perfect . No wonder Kris fell for her .

She started doing her hair , she pinned her hair up and wore a headband . She gave you a look , asking for opinion . You did a thumbs up and nodded .

"You want me to do your make up ?" She asked .

"No thanks , i don't like wearing make up" You answered , you just sat on her bed watching her all that time . You wore a cardigan to cover her shoulders and arms , making her look pure and innocent . She grabbed her bag and you followed her to her car . the road to Lay's cafe wasn't long , cause Eunji lived near Hongdae . As you arrived near Lay's cafe ,you told her to stay in the car and wait . You got in the cafe and checked the situation . Xiumin , Chen , Baekhyun , Tao and Kai were there , and apparently Kris was already upstair waiting for his date . You walked to Eunji's car signaling her it's okay to come out now .  She got out from the car , but you couldn't stand it anymore , you needed to tell her who her date is . You grabbed her arms and pulled her somewhere .

"You still have time to back out" You said to her, she looked at you with confused eyes .

"Why should i ?" She asked back , you bit your lip and hessitate to answer . You wanted Kris and Eunji to reconcile and work things out , but a little part of you refused so .

"You're date is-"

"Kris" She answered , your eyes widen . You never expected her to know .

"I see Xiumin and the guys in there , and that's Kris's car " She pointed at a black mercedes parked near the cafe .

"Are you sure about this  ?" You asked her .

"Yup. i'd like to talk to him even just for awhile , i needed to" She said and walked to the cafe , you followed her as she entered the cafe and bowed politely to Kris's friends .

"Your date is upstair" Tao said and walked up to the stairs with Eunji following him. You wanted to follow her but you can't , it was their blind date . The thought of Eunji and Kris together doesn't felt right to you , you felt awful . You could only hoped for the best and you sat on a couch wating for the date.

Meanwhile upstairs .

"Kris your date is here" Tao said , Kris was looking out the window . Tao let Eunji through and lft them both alone.

"Hi " She said , Hearing the voice Kris looked and saw the figure standing infront of him. His eyes widened , he stood up in silent and shock . She took a step forward , closer to Kris .

"It's been a long time " She said  and smiled . Kris didn't smile back , all the feeling he had buried for the past 1 year suddenly is trying to come out . All his feelings anger , sadness , dissapointment , hatred , was coming out . But he just stood there trying to calm his nerves with his poker face .

"You..." The one word Kris said after seeing her . He doesn't know what feelings to express , he hated her in one part but another part of him missed her , he missed the kiss , the hug , the talk between him and Eunji . He wanted to pull her into his embrace and return to the old times . But her mistake cannot be undone .

"I need to talk to you" She said , Kris took a deep breath and looked away .


Hi yeah . what do you think ?