50.... Fifty

Behind The Devil's Mask

i'm back (?)


Sitting alone at the corner of the class , dazing away without caring to the teacher’s blabber . You rested your chin on your palm and looked away , more likely at no where . No words from the teacher entered you already full head , you were simply tired and having too much thoughts .Thinking through everything . Which isn’t good for you . A sigh escaped your lips as you closed your eyes , remembering Eunji’s words in break time . Processing her words into something understandable to you . Which felt impossible .

“I’ll have him mine again “

“W-what ?” Your eyes widen as you tensed . Unable to swallow , just staring at her . Clenching your fist tight , looking at her somehow innocent face .Just thinking through her words .

“He’ll be mine again , just wait . He still loves me , I know he does” She smiled happily.

You remained in silence , just watching her smiling and imagining things . Imagining a picture of her and Kris , loving each other like they used to . You watched her in tense , just waiting for her to speak another word or maybe , tell you it was a joke . But the wait was useless , she kept on smiling and giggling like an idiot . And gradually makes you disgusted about it , about her expression . Thinking that a friend you cared actually planning on stealing your boyfriend in plain sight , infront of his current girlfriend . It was hurtful and disgusting . No matter what , you can’t blame her for wanting so . Nobody knows about your relationship with Kris , and you knew many girls are probably planning something to take Kris away , even if it’s impossible . But that never got the best of you . Now your close friend which is also his ex is trying to take your boyfriend which is her ex . It was just too much .

“Jihyun”

“Uh ?” You look at her smiling face .Still with your wide eyes and in shock .

“You’ll help me . won’t you ?” She asked.Her smiled was gone , replaced by a concern and awaiting expression .

“Help what ?” You raised an eyebrow .

“Help me get him back , Kris..” She exclaimed . Your head nodded on itself with your jaw hanging open . No words managed to escaped your lips , just nodding in silent. Your body screamed at you for nodding , but it couldn’t be helped . You just nodded .Not in control over your actions, just confused .

“good” She smiled .

You sighed .

Walking out of your class , passing through the crowded hall . Through the sea of beautiful students who are probably filthy rich and don’t know how to give a damn to the world or other peoples . Students who are to selfish and self-centered to even look at other peoples . Bumping through the students , you finally reached your locker . The sea of students gradually reduced as students started going home , leaving the once packed hall only with a few students . You stuffed your books into your locker and sighed , looking into your already full locker . Turning your head to the right , your eyes caught a figure walking towards the restroom . 3 good-looking guys , walking with their -face . The tall blonde haired guy in the middle caught your eyes . The guys beside him was trying to start a conversation but he seems to cared less, and eventually your eyes met his . He smirked . As he looked at you . Capturing your gaze with his cold seductive eyes, causing you to blush and look away .  Avoiding further eye contact , you bit your lip and looked straight into your locker. Waiting for Kris to walk into the restroom .

“Hi”

A voice from your left caught you by surprise , as you flinch and turned your head . Looking at a guy who was smiling and standing beside you . Looking at you with his eye smile . It was the guy that scared the hell out of you , the guy you thought to be an angel but truly a devil inside . The guy that made you to have an open mind about peoples .

“Hi Suho” You smiled awkwardly . Trying to act as normal as possible .

“I see your locker is already full” He smiled as his eyes look through the junk and books inside your small locker . You nodded and sighed , as you noticed there was no more space inside your locker .

“Don’t worry , I know what to do . Just wait “ He smiled , giving you his warm feeling that made you feel safe and comfortable . Wanting to spend more time with him . Just talking face to face , sharing your everyday thoughts and concerns . The friend to talk to . A guy every girl dreamed of to be a perfect boyfriend . A guy you thought you’d fall for , but eventually not . You smiled generously and let out a small giggle .

“Thanks.”

“No problem”

You scanned his angelic face , searching for anything . Maybe a small clue on telling you what he was up to . What he wanted from you , or maybe he wanted to shout at you again at the end of this conversation , or maybe this conversation would only be a small simple conversation of 2 friends.

Since that day , the day his expression changed . He was no longer the Suho you knew , that image you’ve seen of him vanished leaving a trace of disbelief and shock in you . Knowing the Suho you cared of and cherished was gone , giving you anger and fear . You were scared of him . You never spoke to him ever since nor you were planning to . All you need is space and time to process the new him into your life , accepting the real him . The scary side of him . The side you never expected from him , and thought that side of him never existed .

“Anyway congratulation on you and Kris”

“T-thanks ?” Your tone was unsure . Biting your lower lip .

“I hope you’ll be happy with him , and I hope , you’ll forget about that day when I… you know” He smiled .

“Of course” You instantly said , nodding and smiling at the same time . Feeling grateful the old Suho was back , for now .Even of it’s only for like a minute , you were happy to see this side of him , The side you loved . The side that was simply Suho .

“Anyway I need to go , see you tomorrow “ he then walked away , giving one last wave before disappearing from your sight . Leaving you alone once again .

You closed you locker and walked out of the school building with only Suho in your head . Walking back to the mansion , smiling and giggling to your self.

………………………………………………………………………………….

Suho sat on the chair with his guitar on his lap . His fingers ran through the strings , but the sound of the guitar didn’t pull him back into reality . He was out of his head . Looking blankly he sighed . Feeling guilty yet happy at the same time . Maybe confused which feeling he was more feeling . Sighs and groans are all that could be heard in the empty room , even the guitar didn’t distract him .

“I see you’re doing a good job”

A female’s voice took him back into reality , his fingers stopped as he looked up to face of the female . The female leaning on the wall watching Suho with a smirk on her sinful yet beautiful face . Crossing her arms thinking she won everything . It was the one and only witch , Min Yoorin . The girl that managed to get the best of Suho . In the sake of having Kris .

“Yoorin” He glared at her .

“Don’t worry , you’re doing a fantastic job” She smirked as she walked closer at him , still crossing her arms . Looking down at him .

“Whatever” He stood up , placing his guitar on the chair . Walking pass Yoorin .

“I feel bad for Jihyun” Her tone was full of lies . Stopping his pace , turning around an shooting another glare at her .

“ If you ever hurt her , I swear-“

“I won’t” She exclaimed .

But the glare never stopped , His anger boiling to the max . Wanting to slap her face , leaving a mark on her beautiful face . Such a pity , a beautiful face with such an ugly soul .

“If necessary “ She smirked . Not looking away from Suho she walked out of the room , leaving him flustered and silent . Controlling his raged anger , scared of what she might do .

Yoorin walked away with a smile , thinking she won again . Through other students , leaving such an awful atmosphere any where she went .

She won’t be the only victim , Suho…


So.....i'm back (?) i'm such a bad author .

i really want to update but school is killing me . High school is such an -__________-

Homeworks , tests , teachers , rules , seniors , books... ARGHHH too much to handle . So that's why i couldn't update . but it's week end XD so updates.. YEAY.

i think i lost subscribers ;;_____;; i feel sad .

i got comments kyaaaa so happy ;)

anyway...................................SMTOWN IS COMING TO MY COUNTRY !!!! OMFG

shall loose my sanity .... wish me luck on High School and collecting money for SMTOWN XD

comments + subscribe = love & updates