18...Eighteen

Behind The Devil's Mask

It’s 8.00 AM in the morning , usually at this time you you should be in class , listening to the teacher explaining . But here you are , getting ready to go out with Kris’s friends . Kris already went to school , you told him you wanted to buy something for your dad which was a total lie but Kris fell for it . You walked out from the mansion and into your chauffeur , head straight to Hongdae . Then you got a text message , from Kris’s friends .

From : Kris’s friend ( Xiumin )

We’re here already . where are you ? we need to hurry . it’s important.

You sighed as you read it and decided not to reply . As you arrived in Hongdae , you leisurely walk to Lay’s café and entered as if you weren’t late and nobody was waiting you . As you entered the café , the guy named Baekhyun pulled your arms and made you sat on a chair .

“What was that ?” You asked .

“This is important , and we need your help “ you sighed , and stood up deciding to walk away from all of this .

“We need your help “ Xiumin said , while holding your hand . You gave up and sit again .

“What can I help you ?” Baekhyun smirked .

“You see….yesterday , Kris lost a bet with the whole team and he promised to go on a blind date that we will set up” You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at them with no interest .

“Why do you need me ?” You asked , they were hesitating .

“We’re kind of interested to set him up on a blind date with your new friend “ Your eyes widened and you sat up straight . You gulped .

“I don’t think that’s possible” You said , you knew if Kris ever face Eunji again , it’s going to be crazy , hell break loose .

“We’ve seen here staring at Kris , she’s perfect , c’mon please , just once . We’ll set everything , all you need to do is convince her” Xiumin said , Tao was nodding cutely .

“No “ You said , Xiumin sighed and looked over to Tao , he sighed too .

“Please….”Tao pleaded .

“I sai-“

“bbuing bbuing…”

Your eyes widened , Xiumin smirked , and you were in silent.

“What the-“

“bbuing…bbuing…” Tao perfected his aegyo .

“I don-“

“Pleaaaaasseeee…..” Tao looked at you with his puppy eyes , shooting aegyo at you . You think for a minute then sighed .

“Fine…” Tao’s aegyo affected you , this guy is dangerous , you thought . Xiumin straighten his sitting position .

‘Okay . So the date is tomorrow after school , as you were told , all you need to do is convince her . Don’t tell who her date is , it’s a surprise . And , you do some magic on her . make up , dresses , anything just make her perfect . that’s all you need to do” Xiumin explained .

You knew this is going to end up badly , not badly , it’s going to a disaster . But you also knew , Eunji still loves him and he still does too . You wanted Kris’s hatred to Eunji to stop . You wanted Kris to know the truth , and you think this maybe is the way . So you agreed , other than that , Tao made you agree .

“the place will be this place , the rooftop garden .  after school , okay ?” You nodded .

You left the café and started worrying , you’re scared that Kris will hate you more or Eunji’s feelings will be hurt , but this is the only way . You convinced yourself and took a deep breath . You took out your phone and searched for Eunji’s contact number , you dialed it .

“Hello ?” Eunji answered the call .

“Hi it’s me”

“I know”

“Tomorrow , can you do me a favor ?”

“sure”

“Go on a blind date tomorrow , please . “

“okay”You were shocked that she agreed that quickly .

“okay , see you tomorrow . wear a dress “

“Okay , bye

“bye” You hung up , and took another deep breath . You never expected that Eunji to agree that quickly . You walked to the car and got in . Along the way back to the mansion you were anxious . You can’t stop thinking about tomorrow , and somehow you forgotten about Suho’s confession yesterday , your  mind was filled with Kris . You got out of the car and saw Kris going inside the mansion , you followed him from behind . He turned around and saw you . He looked at you with no expression .

“Got what you want ?” He asked , you looked at him and smiled weakly .

“No” He nodded and turned around again and walked to his bedroom , You looked at his bedroom door and sighed . And Kris ignored you for the rest of the day . Making your life easier .


crappy right ? anyway . more updates tomorrow :)