20....twenty

Behind The Devil's Mask

"Talk to me ?" Kris asked , he let out a laugh , mockingly . And looked to her .

"About what ? about the guy you cheated with ? why you did ? you regret it ? "Kris asked . Eunji looked at her in silent , not wanting to answer his questions .

"Safe it , it's too late for that now" he asid , he walked pass her wanting to leave . He walked down the stairs , you saw him and stopped him . Xiumin and his guys looked at you . Kris glared at you , you took a deep breath .

"One time , just talk to her ." You whispered .

"No need to forgive her , just....listen to her . You'll regret it later if you don't " You said , Kris looked to Xiumin who watching you and Kris in confused .

"I'll talk to you later" He said , he turned around and walked up the stairs . He saw Eunji already sitting on the chair , Kris took a deep breath and pulled a chair infront of her , there he was sitting face to face with Eunji . He looked away , Eunji looked at him and smiled .

"I miss you" She whispered , Kris smirked . There was this brief silence betwweb him and Eunji , noone wants to talk first .

"he forced me" She said , it caught Kris's attention . Slowly he looked at her .

"what do you mean ?" Slowly his coldness is fading away , his curiousity was over taking him . Even if he used to act as if nothing happened but deep down inside he was crumbling , everything he had was torn apart , She was his only hope , and now he had nothing . He lost his ability to feel , he became cold , Eunji was his only warmness .

"I did cheated on you , with a guy , he forced me to" She said . Kris cleared his throat and straighten his seat .

"to what ?" He asked , Eunji's tears fell down she wiped it away .

"He took my first time and told me to break up with you" she siad , she kept on wiping her tears .

Kris felt as if his heart stops beating , he was hardly breathing , his chest was tight , his fist tighten . he wanted to punch something , someone . This is the girl he used to love . He stood up and looked at her .

"Why didn't you told me ?" He asked .

"Do you know how hard it was ? "She was still crying .

"At least tell me " He whispered . He wasn't disapointed , he was angry somehow . Kris just looked at her , she was crying .

"I still love you , Kris" He rolled his eyes and shook his head , he doesn't love her anymore , but he didn't hate her . He just pitied her , he took a step closer to her and whispered to her ear.

"1 year too late" He whispered , Her eyes widened to hear that . her tears came out more , Kris walked pass her . He left the cafe , Xiumin and his friends were looking at him . They heard every single thing , they wanted to apologize but the way Kris walked and his expression made it hard for them . He had that -face look but his eyes , he was angry . And his friends knew him too well for that , they knew he wasnt approachable in that state . He snatched the car - key from his driver and drive back to the mansion rashly .

You already left the cafe , the moment Kris walked up again , you decided to leave . You wanted to apologize to Eunji but , you just can't . You were helping the maids , lighting up the candles around the garden . The mistress loved to see the garden with candles around it , so you decided to help the maids doing it . You also did it to forget about the blind date . You were lighting the candles near the swimming pool , you looked at the swimming pool , admiring how beautiful it looks at night with those candles and under-water lights . You sat on one of the bench to rest , you took a deep breath and smiled silently . Then you heard footsteps , even though it was dark you knew exactly who it was . A tall figure , taller than normal peoples .

"Kris..." You said , you couldn't see his face but somehow you knew he has been crying . You stood up , Kris was walking slowly his eyes looked nowhere , he was lost . When he reached infront of you he was about to fall , you hold his arms trying to help him . You made him sat on the bench and you sat next to him , looking at him . He leaned on your shoulder and breathe rapidly .

Your heart started pounding , you feel hot and you were blushing . He leaned to you and you let him .

"K-kris-"

"Just once , i need this " He cut you off , you bit your lip and nodded . The night was dark and silent , and there you were having Kris leaning on your shoulder , he wasn't crying , he was lost . he needed you to help him , somehow when he's with you , he feels safe , calm and at peace . It was nothing like he ever felt before . he closed his eyes and let everything settle down . The atmosphere you gave to him was peaceful , it made him calm .

"Thank you" he whispered , sending shivers to your spines , across your body . He made you feel happy , for once you weren't alone . A smile appeared on your face , your guilt dsappeared .

"Sure" You whispered back to him . This little moment , belongs only to you and him .


aaaawwww. yeay a romantic moment . i wanted to write this yeah .

subscribe + comment = love & updates