1...one

Behind The Devil's Mask

"Dad , i'm home" You walked inside the apartement , searching for your father . On the floor you saw a letter , you took it and opened it . Slowly you read it , it was from the apartement owner . It was your monthly bill , your father haven't paid the monthly bill for 4 months . But everytime you asked your father if he needed money , he would shake his head and says 'no' .

Your mother is the one who usually works , but since 4 months ago . She was sick , now she's in the hospital . You couldn't do anything , you could only support your father with smiles and prayers .

Slowly you open your father's bedroom , you peeked inside and saw your father sitting on the bed , crying . You sat beside him , rubbed his back and smiled . He gave you a weak but honest smile .

"What's wrong daddy ?" you asked him . You hold his shaking hands , you looked into his eyes and smiled . He pulled you into his embrace , and whispered

"Thank God i have you " You have no idea what is going on but you're smiling .

DING DONG DING DONG

You heard the bell , you smiled at your dad then walked towards the door . You peeked outside and saw some huge guys in suits infront of your door .

"Dad , some big guys in suits are infront of our door" You told your father , he quickly stood up and pushed you inside your bedroom .

"Stay inside , don't come out" Your dad said to you . You were confused , you couldn't do a thing . You felt useless , tears started forming on your eyes .

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ?" you heard your father shouting . You eavedropped on their conversation .

"you know today is the deadline" That voice came from a man , a man you don't know .

" I don't have any money right now , come back next month , i promise " Your father's voice was cracking . You wanted to come out but you're too scared .

"HAH! bull ! you said that last month you dumb "

"Our mistress said it's either your money or your daughter" Your eyes widened , you started tearing up . Your heartbeat was getting faster and faster , you kneeling on the ground . Every second your in the room feels like an hour .

"Get the hell out of my place" You're father shouted at them . You have never heard him like that .

"Where is she old man ? Do i need to pick her at her school ?" you heard them laughing , your breathing became faster . You were trembling so hard .

"Kill me now" Your eyes widened , you felt as if time have stopped . Those word came from your father , you can't move .

" Really ? hmmm.. okay-"

"WAIT!!!" you were no longer in your room , you looked those mens with your eyes . You pushed you father away from them , and said

"Take me now, but don't hurt my father, promise you'll stay away from my father , my mother , this place " You were trembling , sweating , you know you're scared but you need to do this . You must do it , for your father . All this time you haven't done a thing to help your father . This is the last thing you wished you'd to help your father .

"Jihyun...no..." Your father holds your hand , you turned around and smiled at him .

"I promise , i'll be back soon , take care of mom " You hugged him , you don't want to do this but you have no choice .

"i'll go pack my stuff " you turned around and walked to your bedroom , your father was still standing there in shock .

"We'll wait downstair" Those mens walked out of your apartement  . You packed all your stuff , clothes , books , violin , toys , everything you had .

After an hour of packing and making sure your dad will be okay the mens came again and took all your stuffs . You hugged your dad one last time .

"I'll be back soon , i promise , i won't change . i love you dad " You kiss his cheeks and walked out of the apartement . The walk to the car felt like forever. Every step feels so heavy , as you were outside the building a car was waiting there . You sighed and step inside the car . The door closed and those mens started driving , you looked through the window . When you felt a tear sliding down your cheeks , you covered you face with your hands and cried . You managed to look at the driver and asked

"Where are we going ?"

The driver looked at you from the miror , he smirked and said

"Seoul"


My second fanfic , my first isn't complete .  Thanks