Music Bank

Zapped

I don't really know when we went to sleep, but we did. We woke up early. We went to the company to train for a couple hours. Then we went home to wash up since we have Music Bank soon. We needed to go to the practice stage. This time with mics. Ji Yeon brought u our outfits. We quickly got dressed and headed out the door.

 

"Where's Ji Young unnie?" I asked.

 

"She'll be waiing for us at your dressing room," Ji Yeon said. I nodded.

 

When we got there we went to get our make up done. She only put a bit so we don't ruin it on the practice stage so soon.

 

"We'll add more make up later. We don't want it ruined," Ji Young said. We nodded.

 

We were first, so we quickly went to the stage. We stretched really quick and warmed up our voices. We went with our mics. We did everything well.  We showed our emotions well along with the vocals. We were complimented by the producers and the filming people. B.A.P will be here too. They perform between the middle of the show. No Mercy came out. It was so cool. When we saw each we acted more like friends. We waited in our dressing room untl we were called for the show. Ji Young took that chance to put more make up on.

 

"You all look pretty," Ji Young said.

 

"We make a good team," Ji Yeon said. Then they high-fived each other. We giggled at their sillines. Of course they are a good team!

 

We heard a knock. YaeIn went to open the door. We saw Nu'est! I forgot their were performing too. For their Action comeback. They did good. Ren smirked,

 

"Hey~" he said.

 

"Hey, Mr. Pretty," I said.

 

"Of course I am," he said. We laughed.

 

We hung out the whole time. It was fun. We told old jokes and stuff like that. Then we were called because the show was starting. We did our vocal warm ups and got ready. Then the song began, we did better than the practice stage. We got lots of cheers. It made me really happy. We went back to our dressing room. We watched Nu'est and the other artists perform. We liked B.A.P's performance. So cool~

 

Then we were all called out on the stage. We were near Nu'est which was sort of close to B.A.P. Then they gave B.A.P the mic.

 

"I have something to say," Yong Guk said.

 


Going to be ending it in the neext chapter! Enjoy!