What Game?

Zapped

I actually woke up early the next morning. Then I remembered we were supposed to bring comfortable for dance class. I didn't want to walk into everyone's room just to tell them, so I just texted them. They all responded 'okay'. Then Misol texted me 'get the black sweats and our PE shirts from middle school' I responded 'okay.' We all had a pair of the same black sweat pants. I stuffed it in my backpack.

 

I went to get ready & change into my uniform. I didn't put anything in my hair, I just brushed it and did half up/half down with my bangs showing. Then I rushed down stairs to make my lunch. This time I made kimbap for me. The kids & Misol need to make their lunches too.

 

"Wow... Early today?" Misol asked.

 

"Sort of," I said. 

 

"Someone seems excited," Hani said. I just smiled.

 

"Hey remember yesterday when I said we'd talk later?" she asked. I nodded."Now is later. You know what I meant by already."

 

"I wasn't flirting with him. He was talking to me," I said.

 

"Mmmhhmmm. Sure," Misol said. I rolled my eyes at her.

 

When we were all done making lunch, we got our shoes and left. We walked to school pretty quietly.We weren't fighting or anything this time. When we got to the school gates we froze clearing our voices, & improving our postures. Then we walked in. We went directly to the classroom. We sat in the seats that we were in yesterday. Then the bell rang. Everyone starting coming. I felt someone pat my should. It was Luna.

 

"Hey. Remember that game...?" she asked me. BtoB starting walking in.

 

"What game?" I asked.

 

"A game?" Minhyuk asked.

 

"Yeah. There was a game where you would write something one anyone's hand & they had a choice to pick from and they had to ask that person out, but we played it different remember? If you didn't ask anyone you could get punched," Luna said.

 

"Oh yeah! Zapped," I said.

 

"That seems like a cool game to play,"Minhyuk said, smiling. Our teacher were coming in.

 

"Sit in your seats, kids," Mr. Oh said. Everyone was seated.

 

"We'll start off by putting you in your new seats. Now everyone stand in the front of the class," Ms. Yang said. We did as she said. She started calling off names, For the first full row near the door. YaeIn, Eunmi, & Ame were seated there. I my tongue out at her. A guy noticed.

 

"Did you-?" he asked.

 

"N-no that was for Areum," I said. He looked at her and nodded.

 

Ms. Yang moved on the the middle row. Misol was sitting in the first table there, Hani sat behind her, Luna sat behind Hani, & I sat behind Luna. In the middle row where we were sitting it was 3 people per table. I was sitting next to Zelo, I remembered his name because he seemed nice, & Minhyuk too. Luna was with Sungjae & Daehyun. We were starting with Algebra. I got my notebook out and was looking for a pencil & realized I forgot my pencil case. I patted Luna on the back and she turned around.

 

"I need a pencil," I whispered. She nodded & handed me a pencil this time without turning around.

 

"Thank you," I whispered to her. She gave me the okay sign.

 

I started writing everything down. Then we moved to Korean/ English class also known as language then biology. Lastly, history.

 

"Okay class. Now since we have seated all of you and you all do well. We need our new students to become a group with a name," Ms. Joo said. We saw this coming, Eunkwang told us yesterday," do you guys have a name in mind?"

 

"Yes, we do," Misol said,"Asteria."

 

"Is there a reason you chose that name? A meaning?" Mr. Oh asked.

 

"Asteria is the Greek goddess of stars. Asteria means starry," I said,"reason: we will rise like the stars."

 

"Well very good," Ms. Yang said,"Do you know what each of your positions are?"

 

"Yes," we all said.

 

"I'm leader and main dancer. Nana is lead rapper and aegyo. Areum is lead singer. Luna is rapper and lead dancer. Eunmi is visual. Hani is lead vocal. Lastly YaeIn is our maknae," Misol said.

 

Our teachers nodded in approval.

 

"Class. We'll start off with dance, but today Asteria will show us their moves," Mr. Oh said,"You'll have to change first. Ailee show them to the locker room please."

 

"Okay," she said. Everyone got up. We were the only ones left in the class.

 

"Hi, I'm Ailee," she said. We nodded. She showed us to the girl's locker room. We went to change quickly into our black sweat pants & our old PE shirts from middle school which had our last names on it. We went into the dance studio.

 

"Hmm... what song should we do," Misol said,"Nana go get your MP3."

 

"Alright," I said. I went to go get it from my backpack. I shuffled it and 'Y' by MBLAQ started. We started dancing, trying our best to not mess up. When we were done I shuffled it again because some of my songs were in Japanese and others were rock songs. I put 'Mystery' by B2st. I knew that dance, I'm not a hardcore B2uty for nothing. We were singing along to it, well, we sang to 'Y'. We decided to do one more song which was 'Ya Ya Ya' by T-ara. When we were done everyone was clapping for us. It looked like we were tired, but we weren't.

 

"The other groups should introduce themselves," Mr. Oh said.

 

"We're BtoB," BtoB said. We already knew, but the teachers didn't know we do.

 

"We're B.A.P," said the guys with Zelo and Yongjae.

 

"We're Nu'est," said the guys with Baekho.

 

"We're Hello Venus," a group of girls said.

 

"We're EXID," another group of girls said.

 

"Well, those are all groups. As you know Hyuna is in 4Minute under Cube Entertainment, but she still going here to finish the year. Its the same with Ji Yeon from T-ara under Core Contents Media. They prefer to be solo dancers than be in a group. Ailee is just a solo, she doesn't need a group," Mr. Oh said. We nodded and bowed to all of them," you can go change back into your uniforms and we'll be going back to the classroom."

 

We nodded & went to the locker room. We changed quickly then went back to the class.


I almost forgot to write the new chapter, so much homework since its the end of the year. So excited for high school ^_^

If its boring or anything please tell me.