Recording

Zapped

The next day we woke up early because we needed to record the song. We washed up and quickly ate breakfast. When we were done, we headed out the door. We waited for Jisun to come with the van. We quickly went because it was cold. Some of us were sleeping in the car. When we got to the company, we quickly got out and went into the building. We don't want to want to waist time. We already divided our parts. We also practiced.

 

"Okay girls. Warm up your voices then get in the studio. There's the lyrics paper. You should know you're lines by now," Jisun said.

 

We started warming up. Eunmi and I did it in five minutes. We warmed up every day so it shouldn't take to long for us. The rest took more time. Luna didn't take to long since she's rapper. Then the rest were finished. We got in the recording studio. A producer was there.

 

"Good morning girls. I'm producer Cha nice to meet you," he said.

 

"Good morning. Nice to meet you," we said.

 

"Girls, are you ready?" he asked.

 

"Yeah," we said.

 

He played the music for Time. Hani started the song because she was lead vocal and she leads us into the song. My short rap came first. Eunmi started her part. Luna's lengthy rap came next.  Then it was Misol, and the little maknae had her special part. We finished the song.

 

"You girls did well, but you need to put more feeling into it," the producer Cha said. We nodded.

 

"Let them have some little time to get the feeling," Jisun said. Producer Cha nodded.

 

We looked at each other. This gonna be hard, but I think I know what will make them have the feeling. I had that feeling when I missed Yong Guk so I'll use that.

 

"Girls, we need to do this. Hani remember when your ex moved and you guys couldn't hang out?" I said. She nodded.

 

"Yeah. I remember," she said.

 

"Use that feeling of saddness," I said. She nodded. Then I looked at Eunmi,"Eunmi remember those jerks use that."

 

"Okay. I will," she said.

 

"YaeIn think of that guy you once like and then when you moved," I said.

 

"Will do," she said.

 

"Luna think of that guy you liked and he moved," I said.

 

"I've been thinking that," she said.

 

"Good girl," I patted her head. Then I looked at Misol,"Misol, be like Adele."

 

"I will try," she said.

 

We finished our talk, we need to get into the feeling of these songs. We need to do this! We got the power! Hehe. The song of B.A.P.

 

"Girls, ready?" producer Cha asked. We nodded.

 

"Yeah," we responded.

 

He started the music again. We were all in the feeling. Our vocals were good and impressive. We don't want to our voices to sound squeeky and be all cutesy. Luna's rap was all cool and chill. It sounded good. We were finally done with Time.

 

"Girls, you did great!" producer Cha said. We had smiles on our faces.

 

"Girls, its now I Need You," Jisun said. We nodded.

 

We used the feeling of needing our boyfriends. We've been busy so we haven't had time to see each other. Which . We did our absolute best. We finished it. We waited for our feedback.

 

"Good again," producer Cha said.

 

We went on with the other songs. We decided its better to get in the feeling for the song before we started the song. We did good. When we were done it was noon. We had lunch with the producer then we went back to the company to learn the dance