Proof

Zapped

We kept walking quietly. We stopped at the park we first hung out. I smiled to him. This is a great place too, but we're going to be meeting here. So... I'm confused.

 

"This is the place?" I asked.

 

"Nope, but I know you like this place," he said.

 

"Let's go on the swings," I said. He nodded. He pushed me while I was on the swing. The air felt nice on my skin. I still wonder where we're going, but I won't question him.

 

"Let's stay here for a bit," he said.

 

"Sounds good to me," I responded. We were on the swing for while, then I got up. We went to the playground. We just sat there looking at each other for a few minutes. I can tell YongGuk was thinking, but I wonder what he's thinking.

 

"Let's go," he said.

 

"Okay! But you're confusing me," I said.

 

"Okay. I'll give you a hint. We're going there at night. The view is better at night," he said. I nodded.

 

"But there's lost of places that have a great view at night," I said.

 

"I still gave you a hint," he smiled. I nodded.

 

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

 

"The aquarium," he said. I smiled.

 

"Yay," I said.

 

"I knew you'd like it," he said.

 

We stopped a few times to get something to eat or drink. Then we finally got to the aquarium. When we walked in we were holding hands. Some girls were staring at us. Yong Guk is handsome, so I don't mind other girls looking at him. We looked at all the fishies together holding hands. I think its really cute of him to remember that I like fishies.

 

"You're cute," I said.

 

"Thanks. I only get that from you. No one else says that to me," he smiled.

 

"Well, then I'll be the only one to say it," I said. He smiled.

 

"If Zelo heard you, he's be immatating you, saying I'm cute all the time," he said. I chuckled.

 

We were at the aquarium for like two hours. I didn't mind. We walked to his house. We stood outside of his house. It looed nice and comfy. On our way, he told me about his mom, dad, and older siblings. I wonder how they look like and if they're nice.We looked at each other and he took me into his house.

 

"Mom! Dad! Noona! Hyung!" Yong Guk shouted.

 

"What???" his older brother came down. His hair was a mess. It looked like he took a nap. Yong Guk covered my eyes

 

"Hyung, this is my girlfriend. Go change. You can't be looking like in front of my girlfriend," Yong Guk said. I chuckled.

 

"Fine," he said. I heard foot step.

 

"What is it Yong Guk," I heard his older sister say.

 

"Tell mom and dad to come down please. My girlfriend is here," Yong Guk said.

 

"Hi," I said. My eyes were still covered.

 

"Yong Guk, let her see me," his sister said.

 

"No. Go change into something nice. Don't forget to tell mom," he said. I heard her go upstairs. She was talking to someone.

 

"Oh my!" I heard. It was probably his mom. Then I heard shuffling. Yong Guk unconvered my eyes.

 

"Let's sit," he said. We both sat in the couch. He put his arm over me.

 

Then his mom, dad, brother, and sister came down. They are eyed me for a while. Like almost inspecting me. I got up, but Yong Guk pulled me down. I looked at him, confused. I wonder why he did that. He then stood up. I got up as well.

 

"Mom, Dad, Noona, Hyung. This is my girlfriend," he said. I bowed 90 degrees.

 

"Nice to meet you. My name is Kim Nana," I said.

 

"Nice to meet you too," his older sister said.

 

"You're really pretty. I wonder how my dongsaeng made you fall for him," he said. I chuckled.

 

"She thinks I'm cute," Yong Guk said.

 

"You're also sweet and caring," I said, softly.

 

"That's a first. Most girls say he's hot," his older sister said.

 

"Well, its nice to say those things," Yong Guk's mom said. I smiled.

 

"Yong Guk, found one of the prettiest girls," Yong Guk's dad said, then looked at Yong Guk,"she's a keeper."

 

"Thank you," I said.

 

"I didn't make much food, so sorry if its too little," his mom said,"I didn't expect anybody. I'll go make more food."

 

"No, its alright. I'm not very hungry," I said.

 

"It's because you can't use chopsticks right," Yong Guk said. Yong Guk's brother laughed. I looked down.

 

"Iwas raised in the U.S., so I don't really know," I said.

 

"I'll teach you," his sister said. I smiled and nodded.

 

"Thank you," I said. It took me about thirty minutes to get it right. Then I started using them right.

 

"See you did it!" his sister said. I smiled.

 

"Thank you for teaching me," I said.

 

"You're welcome," she smiled.

 

Yong Guk's mom brought the food to the table. Everything looked so good. They were all nice too. Hehe. I made me feel happy that I couldn't stop smiling. Hehe. Now I can use the chopsticks right! Even better.

 

"Here. Eat as much as you want," Yong Guk's mom said. I smiled.

 

"Thank you," we started eating.

 

"You're different from Yong Guk's ex girlfriend," Yong Guk's brother said to me.

 

"Hyung!" Yong Guk said.

 

"Oh. How?" I asked. I smiled at Yong Guk and he smiled back.

 

"She called him hot. She wasn't very nice. She didn't seem innocent like you. You might know her, if you've seen her at school," he said.

 

"Hyung, stop," Yong Guk said. Yong Guk know my curiousity can kill me.

 

"Can I ask something though?" I asked. Yong Guk nodded,"who was your ex girlfriend?"

 

He looked down and said," Son Na Eun."

 

"Oh," I said."I got quiet.

 

"I knew you'd respond like that. That's why I wanted you to shut up," he glared at his brother. He just shrugged.

 

"Don't worry. You're better," his sister said.

 

"Really?" I asked.

 

"Of course you are," Yong Guk's mom said.

 

"We can tell you won't break our Gukkie's heart," his dad said.

 

"I won't," I smiled.

 

I placed my hand on top of Yong Guk's hand. He looked at me and smiled. We talked a bit while we ate. When we were done, Yong Guk's mom showed me pictures of Yong Guk as a baby. He looked so cute. We left around 7:30.

 

"Do you still not know where we're going?" he asked.

 

"No," I said.

 

Then we stopped at N Seoul Tower. He's taking me here? Woah! I heard this place is the best place to see the view as a couple. Then there's also the love padlocks. That is so cute!

 

"Have you heard of Love padlocks?" he asked. I nodded.

 

"Yeah," I said.

 

"Then let's go," he said.

 

We went to the top. The view was amazing. Even better with Yong Guk by my side. Then he pulled out padlocks. He handed me one with a sharpie.

 

"Write something cute on it," he smiled. I nodded.

 

We were both writing something on the padlock. I wrote '..Nana&YongGuk.. I love you lots^^ hehe'. I didn't want him to read it though. I wonder what he wrote. I do love him, but I'm just afraid to say it. Does he love me too? I looked at him. He finished writing too.

 

"We should read them after we debut with our groups," I said. He nodded.

 

"That sounds good," he said.

 

We were looking at the view together. Then he moved to look directly. He started coming closer.

 

"I love you," he said.

 

"I love you too," I said, softly. He got closer and kissed me. Is this real?