Later

Zapped

After those hours of practice, we all took showers. We sweated so much that we all looked gross. After a twenty minute shower, we ate. We decided to order Chinese again. Hehe. So happy! The food got came within ten minutes. We all ate and watched TV lie usual. When we were done we went to our rooms to rest. I got in my room and layed on my bed. Did Yong Guk forget or something? Then I got a text. I got my phone and looked. Yay! It was Yong Guk.

 

'Hey, let's meet at the park' I read his text.

 

'Alrightie~ see you there' I responded.

 

I got up from my bed. I put on dark blue skinny jeans, a white I <3 NY shirt, and Yong Guk's sweater. I got my black converse, my keys, and my phone. I put on my shoes then opened the window.

 

I got onto the roof and went to the tree. I slid down the tree and started my way to the park. I got closer to the park and saw Yong Guk sitting on the bench. When I got near him, I sat next to him. He noticed and hugged me.

 

"Its nice to see you too," I smiled. He chuckled.

 

"Yeah. Training is so tiring. First day is pretty tiring," he said.

 

"I bet," I said.

 

"When you get chosen for a company, we should all celebrate," he said.

 

"Yeah. I will be so happy," I said.

 

"I miss you a lot," he said.

 

"Its only been a day," I chuckled.

 

"Oh, so you're happy without me?" he asked.

 

"No. I'm very sad," I pouted. He chuckled.

 

"Well... I miss you a lot," he said.

 

"I do too," I said,"when I start training when will we be able to hang out?"

 

"Yeah. Its going to be hard, but we can make time right?" he asked. I nodded.

 

"Of course," I said,"during breaks and days off."

 

"Yeah," he said. 

 

"Let's go over to the swings," I said.

 

"Okay," he said.

 

We went over to the swings. Yong Guk sat on the on next to me. I started swinging back and forth. I could feel Yong Guk's eyes on me. I always wonder what does he think about me? Even when we met, I thought of it. What do I think about him? He's amazing, caring, sweet, handsome, cute, strong, and kind. Well there more, but that's what come to mind. I looked at the sky, its beautiful as always. Yong Guk was still staring.

 

"You're beautiful," he said.

 

"Reallÿ?" I asked.

 

"Yeah," he said. I smiled. Then he started swing back and forth too. The wind felt right.

 

"Its feels nice huh?" I said. He nodded. I smiled.

 

"You have school tomorrow and its getting late. Let's get you home," he said.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

The little time spent was at least something because it won't happen every so often anymore. We got off the swings and started our way home. Did he not notice the jacket? Is he that tired? I frowned. We got to the house soon. I stood in front of he and he smiled.

 

"You have my jacket on," he said. I nodded.

 

"Its important to me," I smiled.

 

"You better get inside," he said. I nodded and gave him a peck on the lips.

 

"Bye," I said. I started going to the house.

 

"Bye," he responded.

 

I got my keys and opened the door. I crept inside and went to my room. Why is it that I never get caught? I know I will soon, but still. I got to my room. I quickly changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.