Silly

Zapped

I slept for what seemed like hours, but it felt good. I got up from the bed, to look on my phone, to see the time. It was 11:00? No one woke me up?  I got up and went to wash up. Then I changed into light blue shorts and my Yearbook shirt from middle school. I smiled at it. I quickly brushed my hair, I put it in a bun and my bangs showing. I opened the door to my room and ran down stairs. No one was there? Great, I'm alone. Whatever.

 

"Might as well eat breakfast alone," I sighed. I poured myself a cup of orange juice, made toast and scrambled eggs. I ate at the table. Alone. When I finished, I washed the dishes.

 

Ugh! I was bored. Were they with B.A.P? I want to text Yong Guk, but what if he with them? Hmmm... maybe I can go shopping! Wait, no, what happens if someone wants to hurt me? No... not again. I layed on the couch, I listened to my MP3, and soon I fell asleep.

 

 "Hey! Wake up!" I felt someone kick my leg. I opened my eyes it was Misol.

 

"What the heck, Sol!" I yelled and threw her the nearest cusion.

 

"Watch your mouth! We have visotors!" she yelled, going into the kitchen.

 

"Huh?" I sat up.

 

"Hey," it was B.A.P. So they were with them? They left me for them?

 

"Yah! You guys leave me with nothing to do or saying anything to me?" I pouted. I pretended to be mad and went to my room. Misol was irrated by me already. Someone was coming, I heard footsteps. Then someone knocked on the door. I stayed silent. Maybe it was Misol. No. I stayed quiet.

 

"It's me, Yong Guk," Yong Guk said.

 

"Ohh," I went to open the door.

 

"We didn't want to wake you. Plus you were even sleeping when we got here," he said.

 

"Yeahh... I just thought they would leave me all alone," I said.

 

"No, silly, You looked tired," he said. I nodded.

 

"Let's go downstairs," he grabbed my hand and we went downstairs. We were holding each other hands. Everyone looked at us.

 

"Woah... Did something happen?" Daehyun asked.