Movie Time

Zapped

"Let's watch movies!" Jisun said.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

"You pick," she said.

 

"Um... can I list some then we watch them in order?" I asked. She nodded,"Okay! Let's do a mix of Japanese and Korean movies!"

 

"Yeah. List some," she said.

 

"Okay... let's see 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant, Kimi ni Todoke, and Daisy. That's pretty much I have in mind," I said.

 

"Okay. I'll go make snacks," she said. She went into the kitchen.

 

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

 

"Either shopping or with boyfriend," she said.

 

Then she came out with bowls of snack, popcorn, and drinks. I went to get 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant which was in the room Misol, and Hani share. Misol likes movies like that. I found she also had Daisy. I got that too. Hani was probably more interested in it. I went to get Kimi ni Todoke from the room me, Eunmi, and Luna share. YaeIn sleeps with Jisun. Kimi ni Todoke means From Me To You. Its a Japanese movie.

 

"Here they are," I handed the movies to Jisun. She put 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant on. We ate and so on. We watched all 3 movies. They were pretty good. The character Shoto Kazehaya is good looking. In Daisy, I had a pretty good meaning. Jisun and I were crying at the end. Such a beautiful movie!