First Time in a Long Time

Zapped

My dream was strange. My dad was eating lunch with me, like when I turned 7 he took me somewhere for lunch. I watched the fishes like before. He didn't talk he just smiled. It seemed so peaceful, I felt happy. I wanted to say I missed him, but words couldn't come out of my mouth. He probably knew already. I opened my eyes. Misol was in the room.

 

"Woah. Scary there," she said.

 

"You know I don't do that often," I said.

 

"True. What were you dreaming?'' she asked.

 

"I was with my dad," I said, softly.

 

"First time in a long time," she said. I nodded. "go get ready."

 

"Okay," I said. I showered quickly, and put on my uniform. I went down stair to eat breakfast. We ate the left over pizzas from yesterday. There was enough for all of us. We ate quickly. Then we were out the door pushing each other and trying to get our shoes on. We weren't late, but we were planning a little something, if you know what I mean(;

 

We got to school and spotted B.A.P, Nu'est was also with them. They were all laughing so hard. They looked funny. BtoB was coming up to them. We walked over to them. I smiled at Yong Guk and he smiled back. BtoB was closer.

 

"Yong Guk, I want to talk to you," I said, softly.

 

"Not before he talks to me," Minhyuk said. I sent him a glare.

 

"Nana is way more important than you," he said, and we walked away. We could he all the 'oooooooohs'. I chuckled.

 

"What is it?" he asked, worried. I smiled.

 

"I had a dream with my dad. The last time I had a dream with him, I was 12. I guess talking to you made him appear in my dream. Thank you for helping get to sleep," I said.

 

"Its no problem. So what did you dream about?" he asked,"its okay if you don't want to say it."

 

"No. It's okay. I want to tell you. I was eating lunch with him at a restaurant. I watched the fishes. Every time we would go somewhere to eat there was always a fish tank. He didn't talk he just smiled. It seemed so peaceful and nice, I felt happy. I wanted to say I missed him, but words couldn't come out of my mouth. I couldn't talk. I just wanted to tell him how much I missed him, but maybe he knew already," I said. He smiled.

 

" Well, he wants to see you happy," he said,"how do you feel when you're with me?'

 

My cheeks turned red. "I feel happy because you listen to me. You don't like seeing me sad. You make me feel better."

 

"Is that so?" he asked. I nodded."maybe your dad thinks you'll be happy that you met me."

 

"Maybe so," I smiled. The bell suddenly rang. I forgot! We were supposed to take revenge on Minhyuk and BtoB. Hopefully, the others didn't forget.

 

"Let's go," he said. We walked to class together


Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................