Scared

Zapped

The bell rang. We walked with Nu'est to class. Ren and I sat in the same seats then Yong Guk came to sit next to me. Yong Guk and Ren stared at each other then looked away.

 

"Good morning Yong Guk," I said.

 

"Good morning Nana," he smiled. Our teacher suddenly came in.

 

"Good morning," Ms. Joo said.

 

"Good morning," we all responded.

 

"You must all know by now what company is here, right?" Mr. Oh said.

 

"Yeah~!" we all said.

 

"TS Entertainment will be chosing one of you," Ms. Yang said.

 

I was nervous and who was going to leave. It could be us, Nu'est, Hello Venus, or B.A.P? If they leave how will we still see each other. Training takes a lot of time. Would we still be close if he were to train under TS? I started to think about it and became lost in thought.

 

"Nana?" Yong Guk waved his hands in front of me.

 

"Huh?" I said.

 

"You okay? I just saw you staring into space," he smiled.

 

"Oh," I smiled,"I was just thinking."

 

I please don't let him leave so soon. The girls from Secret came in. They bowed to us.

 

"Hello. We are Secret and we will be choosing a group to train under our company," they said.

 

We all got up and bowed. Ren and Yong Guk wouldn't take their eyes off of them. Yes. I am jealous. Any girl would be if their boyfriend and bestfriend were looking at other girl. I was mad mostly at Yong Guk. I hit Ren. Alice likes Ren.

 

"What was that for?" he "whispered. I gave him a glare. The looked at Yong Guk.

 

"Yong Guk!" I whispered.

 

"What?" he replied. He got me more mad. I hit him.

 

"I can't believe you!" I said. I turned away from him. He hugged me from behind, but I ignored him.

 

"Show us what you got," Hyo Sung said.

 

"Kids, go change," Mr. Oh said. I quickly walked away from Yong Guk.

 

I talked with Hello Venus. Asteria and Hello Venus were discussing how nervous we were thw whole time in the locker room while changing. I rolled up my sweat pants. We all walked out like that. All the guys were seated in one area. Hello Venus and Asteria sat on the opposite area.

 

"Who will start?" Ji Eun asked. Honestly, I really like Ji Eun, she has a nice voice and she's really pretty. 

 

"We will," Hello Venus said and got up.

 

They danced to Pretty Boy by 2NE1 and sang to Wishlist by A-Pink. They did a good job. We cheered for them the loudest. Since we were mad at the guys, we will show full support to each other.

 

"Anyone wants to go next?" Sunhwa said. I raised my hand.

 

"We will," I said.

 

"Okay. Show us your best," Hyo Sung said.

 

We went up. We sang I Want You Back by Secret. Hello Venus was cheering for us, but B.A.P was louder. Ughh. Yong Guk know I can't be mad at him. He's too sweet, but I'm mad.

 

"Good job. That was great," they said.

 

"Thank you," we bowed.

 

I went to sit next to Alice then Yong Guk came over. He hugged me tightly. Nu'est decided to go next. They sang and danced to Lies by Big Bang. They did well, but I was still mad.

 

"I'm sorry," he said,"I promise I will never look at a girl besides you like that."

 

"I hate you," I mumbled.

 

"I'm sorry," he hugged me tighter.

 

"I hate you because I can never get mad at you," I said. He kissed me cheek.

 

B.A.P was next. They did Come Back Again by Infinite. By the time there were done, we weren't mad at the guys anymore. Secret was talking among themselves, choosing who they would be taking. Then they turned to us and smiled.

 

"We will be choosing," Zinger started.

 

"B.A.P!" Hyo Sung finished. B.A.P was quiet. I knew it!

 

"Congratulation," we all said.

 

Tears wanted to escape my eyes. What will I do without Yong Guk with me everyday? He promised to protect me. I got up and quickly left the classroom. I didn't want to cry in front of them. Ji Eun and Hyo Sung came out. They saw me and walked over to me. My tears escaped and poured down my face.

 

"What's wrong?" Ji Eun asked. Yong Guk came over.

 

"Nana," he began.

 

"Yong Guk, I'm happy for you. Do your best," I said. I was the emotional one in Asteria, so they did expect this.

 

"So Nana is your girlfriend?" Hyo Sung asked. He nodded.

 

"Nana," Hyo Sung began, " you have to be happy for Yong Guk. He will do well and when he can I'll tell him to see you. I'll let him escape sometimes to see you. Okay? If he hurts you, we'll hurt him because you seem like a nice girl. We'll be like your big sisters. You have talent too. You will eventually get picked too."

 

"Yeah. If he breaks your heart, we will never let him leave the company. We'll only let him escape to be with you," Ji Eun said. Hyo Sung isn't that bad.

 

"Thank you," I said. I hugged Yong Guk. He whiped my tears.

 

"Do a good job, Yong Guk," I said.

 

We returned to the classroom. Zinger and Sunhwa were makig me feel better saying the same things Hyo Sung and Ji Eun were telling me. They handed them a lot of papers and the directions to the company. Secret and to leave so we bid them goodbye.

 

"Kids, go change back into your uniform," Ms. Joo said. We went to changed and return to the classroom.